Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to 4 Corners Wrestling. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Request
Topic Started: Sep 21 2015, 10:38 PM (393 Views)
Shadow
Low Card
Character: Shadow
Dates Requested: at least the next show, maybe one show after too.
Returning: see above
Reason: ive been talking with Cashe about this since thentag tournament, Im going through some drama with my newly recent ex gf. Were in the process of fascilitaing her and her daughters move out of my house. Its pretty bad and i have ZERO motivation when im near her so Im never home.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shadow
Low Card
Just an update.

I do plan on coming back. i havent bailed. Hell I like it here. Now that the crazy bitch is out of my house (moved out the day after halloween) I am currently getting my shit back together, finances worked out and head back on straight. I'm penciling a return in during the early months of 2016.

Hope you guys are killing it here. :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · ARCHIVES · Next Topic »
Add Reply