Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
W E L C O M E      G U E S T S

Welcome to 6 Star Wrestling. We are a small community of dedicated wrestling fans. Our forum members range from new to the product to 20+ years of viewer knowledge of the product.

We discuss WWE, TNA, ROH, WCW, and various other wrestling companies. Regardless if you have just watched your first wrestling show or if you have been following wrestling your entire life, I guarantee that you'll find someone to have an in-depth and enjoyable conversation with.

We also have discussions that are not related to wrestling. We discuss movies, music, news, play games, and do all sorts of fun and interesting things. So even if you are not a wrestling fan, we can guarantee you'll find something to keep your interest while you are here.

Feel free to follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook with the links below!

Please enjoy,
The 6 Star Community

Register your free account today!

http://6starwrestling.net

http://twitter.com/6StarWrestling

http://facebook.com/6StarWrestling

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Official Countdown To Christmas Thread
Topic Started: Dec 3 2011, 06:40 PM (939 Views)
_DL_
Member Avatar
BURN IT DOOOWWNNNNNNNN!
My friends! We have but 22 days until Christmas! Let's count it down together :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Henry_Townshend
Member Avatar

21 days :angel2: .

Cybrus
Member Avatar
STAY HYPED!!!
*Countdown to the Holidays Thread

:tu:

_DL_
Member Avatar
BURN IT DOOOWWNNNNNNNN!
No! No no no!

Cybrus
Member Avatar
STAY HYPED!!!
I wish you nothing less than a very happy December 25th. It's a great holiday. You'll probably also do something on December 24th as well. Another good holiday day. I hope both your December 24th and 25th are both great days for you. :hug:

_DL_
Member Avatar
BURN IT DOOOWWNNNNNNNN!
C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S, SAY IT WITH ME! C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S!

15 Shows
Aint cheatin aint tryin
Loyd Christmas!

Cybrus
Member Avatar
STAY HYPED!!!
*Lloyd Christmas

Mike Cross
Member Avatar

Fa la la la la, la la la lllllaaaaa

Cybrus
Member Avatar
STAY HYPED!!!
We started putting out Christmas items for sale at work on October 1st. We had Christmas trees, toys, wrapping paper, all the holiday snacks and foods. We even have both fake Christmas Trees and real Christmas Trees. You name it, we've had it out for sale. We have Christmas music playing throughout the store. We have Christmas shows playing on all the demo TVs.

I live in a very small town. I'm sure we have other religions in my town, but my town is very predominately Christian. You ride through my town and you see the lamp posts decorated with that green garner stuff. You see Christmas lights on the sidewalks and on stores. You see all your normal Christmas images either on shop windows or as stand ups. You know, your Santa Claus, your Reindeer. You drive by churches and you'll see the baby Jesus and wise men set up. You ride by a lot of people's houses and you see them decorated outside and inside with Christmas lights, Christmas trees, and even more yard displays of Santa, Reindeer, Nativity scenes, and other Christmas normals. Some people even have fake snow on their windows, around their window frames, around their door, and on their porch railings. Some people are even decorating their cars. Some people have Christmas lights on their cars (attached to their car battery, I suppose) while most do the simple "Christmas Santa/image on the grill of the car" thing.

You come to my house, goddamn it, and you cannot even tell what month it is. It's getting colder, but still not really freezing temperatures. My grass is still mostly green and nicely trimmed. The leaves are falling out of my trees, so I have loads of leaves blowing with the wind. My porch has a grill on it. My car is park with no decorations. There are no decorations in my yard. You walk in my house, and you'll see no decorations. You won't see any kind of Christmas Tree. You won't smell any kind of Christmas related candles that smell of whatever the hell Christmas is suppose to smell like. You won't hear any Christmas music playing. There are no Christmas movies playing on my Television. It could be the middle of June for all you could tell. And that's the way it's going to stay.

Happy Holidays.

_DL_
Member Avatar
BURN IT DOOOWWNNNNNNNN!
Grinch.

Cybrus
Member Avatar
STAY HYPED!!!

_DL_
Member Avatar
BURN IT DOOOWWNNNNNNNN!
>2011
>Still watching the BBT

ISHYGDDT

15 Shows
Aint cheatin aint tryin
Cybrus
Dec 6 2011, 02:34 PM
We started putting out Christmas items for sale at work on October 1st. We had Christmas trees, toys, wrapping paper, all the holiday snacks and foods. We even have both fake Christmas Trees and real Christmas Trees. You name it, we've had it out for sale. We have Christmas music playing throughout the store. We have Christmas shows playing on all the demo TVs.

I live in a very small town. I'm sure we have other religions in my town, but my town is very predominately Christian. You ride through my town and you see the lamp posts decorated with that green garner stuff. You see Christmas lights on the sidewalks and on stores. You see all your normal Christmas images either on shop windows or as stand ups. You know, your Santa Claus, your Reindeer. You drive by churches and you'll see the baby Jesus and wise men set up. You ride by a lot of people's houses and you see them decorated outside and inside with Christmas lights, Christmas trees, and even more yard displays of Santa, Reindeer, Nativity scenes, and other Christmas normals. Some people even have fake snow on their windows, around their window frames, around their door, and on their porch railings. Some people are even decorating their cars. Some people have Christmas lights on their cars (attached to their car battery, I suppose) while most do the simple "Christmas Santa/image on the grill of the car" thing.

You come to my house, goddamn it, and you cannot even tell what month it is. It's getting colder, but still not really freezing temperatures. My grass is still mostly green and nicely trimmed. The leaves are falling out of my trees, so I have loads of leaves blowing with the wind. My porch has a grill on it. My car is park with no decorations. There are no decorations in my yard. You walk in my house, and you'll see no decorations. You won't see any kind of Christmas Tree. You won't smell any kind of Christmas related candles that smell of whatever the hell Christmas is suppose to smell like. You won't hear any Christmas music playing. There are no Christmas movies playing on my Television. It could be the middle of June for all you could tell. And that's the way it's going to stay.

Happy Holidays.
Stop looking in peoples windows, freak.

_DL_
Member Avatar
BURN IT DOOOWWNNNNNNNN!
15 days, 21 hours until Christmas!

Terrible Fry
Member Avatar

_DL_
Dec 7 2011, 06:19 PM
>2011
>Still watching the BBT

ISHYGDDT
What's wrong with The Big Bang Theory? :-/

_DL_
Member Avatar
BURN IT DOOOWWNNNNNNNN!
OVER-RATED

clap-clap clap-clap-clap

OVER-RATED

clap-clap clap-clap-clap

OVER-RATED

clap-clap clap-clap-clap

Terrible Fry
Member Avatar

You spelled "THIS-IS-AWE-SOME!!!" wrong.

MY85
It's a fabulous new day, yes it is!
_DL_
>2011
>Still watching the BBT

ISHYGDDT
But it's okay to like Lil' Wayne?

_DL_
Member Avatar
BURN IT DOOOWWNNNNNNNN!
Bitch, real G's move in silence like lasagna.

Cybrus
Member Avatar
STAY HYPED!!!
Narcissistic Cannibal
Dec 9 2011, 02:55 AM
_DL_
>2011
>Still watching the BBT

ISHYGDDT
What's wrong with The Big Bang Theory? :-/
Don't mind DL. He's just grumpy because there is not even one person on the entire cast that looks like him.

Cybrus
Member Avatar
STAY HYPED!!!
Posted Image

_DL_
Member Avatar
BURN IT DOOOWWNNNNNNNN!
Can't it be argued that you can still celebrate the gathering with family, the exchanging of gifts and the Santa Clause mythos to tell the little ones without having to make it about Jeebus? Even though Christmas was created by big business to nickel and dime us to death, but that's another story...

_DL_
Member Avatar
BURN IT DOOOWWNNNNNNNN!
8 days until Christmas!

Cybrus
Member Avatar
STAY HYPED!!!
Hey! 8 days until a non-denominational winter holiday!

_DL_
Member Avatar
BURN IT DOOOWWNNNNNNNN!
2 days! 2 days until Christmas!

Kame

Someone please buy me WWE All Stars for 3DS.

Terrible Fry
Member Avatar

I hope everyone is having a happy and safe New Year's. :)

Purple Marauder
Member Avatar
Stand Back! There's a Hurricane Coming Through
You and your future life!!

Cybrus
Member Avatar
STAY HYPED!!!
Happy Holiday Eve, 6 Star! :party2:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Thunderdome · Next Topic »
Add Reply