Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
W E L C O M E      G U E S T S

Welcome to 6 Star Wrestling. We are a small community of dedicated wrestling fans. Our forum members range from new to the product to 20+ years of viewer knowledge of the product.

We discuss WWE, TNA, ROH, WCW, and various other wrestling companies. Regardless if you have just watched your first wrestling show or if you have been following wrestling your entire life, I guarantee that you'll find someone to have an in-depth and enjoyable conversation with.

We also have discussions that are not related to wrestling. We discuss movies, music, news, play games, and do all sorts of fun and interesting things. So even if you are not a wrestling fan, we can guarantee you'll find something to keep your interest while you are here.

Feel free to follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook with the links below!

Please enjoy,
The 6 Star Community

Register your free account today!

http://6starwrestling.net

http://twitter.com/6StarWrestling

http://facebook.com/6StarWrestling

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ask NWO Anything
Topic Started: Aug 20 2015, 01:20 AM (719 Views)
NWO
Member Avatar

Ask me questions and I will answer them like questions about myself or life advice for my pals on 6 Star Wrestling.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Purple Marauder
Member Avatar
Stand Back! There's a Hurricane Coming Through
Hello NWO. I was curious, why do you feel the need to constantly attempt to get the attention of myself and Cybrus? I mean look at this thread, a blatant copy of the two most popular "Ask..." threads of all time both Cybrus and Myself . Seriously man, what is this all about? We already like you buddy. There is no need for all of this. :hug:
Edited by Purple Marauder, Aug 20 2015, 01:36 AM.

Sir Shorty
Member Avatar
2012 ROYAL RUMBLE WINNER MOTHERFUCKERS!!!
We all know it to be true, but in your own words...why do you think Purps is better than you?

NWO
Member Avatar

Purple Marauder
Aug 20 2015, 01:36 AM
Hello NWO. I was curious, why do you feel the need to constantly attempt to get the attention of myself and Cybrus? I mean look at this thread, a blatant copy of the two most popular "Ask..." threads of all time both Cybrus and Myself . Seriously man, what is this all about? We already like you buddy. There is no need for all of this. :hug:
I was unaware of the thread but will be sure to ask questions buddy.

NWO
Member Avatar

Sir Shorty
Aug 20 2015, 01:40 AM
We all know it to be true, but in your own words...why do you think Purps is better than you?
He is older than me and thus has survived more years which is quite an achievement.

Purple Marauder
Member Avatar
Are you mad Bro?

Sir Shorty
Member Avatar
Is that really why you dislike Purps so much?

NWO
Member Avatar

Purple Marauder
Aug 20 2015, 02:13 AM
Are you mad Bro?
I have never been mad in real life or especially on line.

NWO
Member Avatar

Sir Shorty
Aug 20 2015, 02:14 AM
Is that really why you dislike Purps so much?
I love Purps.

Purple Marauder
Member Avatar
Do you know that I love you too NWO? :date:

Sir Shorty
Member Avatar
Why are you letting your religion dictate when you can have sexual intercourse?

NWO
Member Avatar

Purple Marauder
Aug 20 2015, 02:33 AM
Do you know that I love you too NWO? :date:
Yes. Thank you my friend.

NWO
Member Avatar

Sir Shorty
Aug 20 2015, 02:35 AM
Why are you letting your religion dictate when you can have sexual intercourse?
Because I would never want to have sex with someone outside of a very committed relationship. Waiting for marriage is a goal but not an absolute requirement. It is something I would definitely want to do with a woman who shares my beliefs and is waiting as well. It's not the absolute biggest deal to me though.

Sir Shorty
Member Avatar
Okay, so if you were with someone you loved deeply, and the opportunity all of a sudden risen, you'd do the deed? Because marriage isn't always forever. Lots of marriages end.

Purple Marauder
Member Avatar
I think love is a temporary chemical imbalance of ones true state of mind. Do you agree?

NWO
Member Avatar

Sir Shorty
Aug 20 2015, 02:41 AM
Okay, so if you were with someone you loved deeply, and the opportunity all of a sudden risen, you'd do the deed? Because marriage isn't always forever. Lots of marriages end.
If I was in love with someone with prior sexual experience and being in a committed relationship with them required an active sex life I would do it. You can't expect everyone to share the same ideals as you and love is a weird thing. Ideally I would fall in love with a fellow Catholic/Christian who was also waiting for marriage but it isn't an absolute requirement for me. You can't pigeonhole yourself into accepting only one type of partner. I'm fallible and not perfect at all and have to accept that life isn't always going to go the way I want it to.

NWO
Member Avatar

Purple Marauder
Aug 20 2015, 02:44 AM
I think love is a temporary chemical imbalance of ones true state of mind. Do you agree?
No.

Cybrus
Member Avatar
STAY HYPED!!!
Did you know that I've had a total of 7 Ask Cybrusthreads over the years?

http://s13.zetaboards.com/6StarWrestling/search/?c=1&q=Ask+Cybrus&type=topic&sort=desc&forum[]=-1&s_m=8&s_d=24&s_y=2005&e_m=8&e_d=20&e_y=2015
Edited by Cybrus, Aug 20 2015, 03:38 PM.

NWO
Member Avatar

No but that is an impressive number bud!

Cybrus
Member Avatar
STAY HYPED!!!
Which is your favorite official 6SW smilie?

NWO
Member Avatar

:fullstar: because it represents the star system popularized by Dave Meltzer (who I do not like) and the Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Cybrus
Member Avatar
STAY HYPED!!!
Seriously though....what does Meltzer's dick taste like?

NWO
Member Avatar

I don't even like Dave Meltzer.

Purple Marauder
Member Avatar
Then why are you sucking his dick all the time?

Purple Marauder
Member Avatar
Also, who is your favorite all time wrestler?

Cybrus
Member Avatar
STAY HYPED!!!
Following up a bit on Purp's last question...

Sticking to WWE only, who is your current favorite WWE male wrestler? Current favorite WWE female wrestler? Favorite WWE male wrestler of all time? Favorite WWE female wrestler of all time?

Sir Shorty
Member Avatar
Do you smell what the Rock is cooking?

Cybrus
Member Avatar
STAY HYPED!!!
What?

NWO
Member Avatar

Purple Marauder
Aug 21 2015, 01:20 AM
Also, who is your favorite all time wrestler?
There's a ton of ways to assign a favorite wrestler so I'll go through why some are my favorite first.

Hulk Hogan: The first wrestler I was ever aware of.

Vader: My favorite things as a child were wrestling and the TV show Boy Meets World. Vader was in both.

Goldberg: Wrestling has always been at least a cursory part of my life. I've seemingly always known who Hulk Hogan is. But the first time I can ever remember watching a full wrestling show was the Goldberg vs. Hogan match at the Georgia Dome on Nitro. I had to be like seven at the time. I was watching with my brother and was shocked to see people booing Hulk Hogan. But by the end of the match I was totally rooting for Goldberg. I preferred WCW to WWE until right before the end because of Goldberg.

CM Punk/Samoa Joe/Daniel Bryan: I started buying ROH VHS tapes by money order in 2005. I was getting a bit fed up with the WWE product and I really didn't know other wrestling existed after WCW closed. ROH opened a new style to me that was so different than anything I've seen. I bought most DVDs on release in 2005 and 2006. These three were the clear top guys in the company and all brought different things. Samoa Joe is the reason I started watching ROH. There was a ton of buzz on the Internet about his long title reign in 2004. He was also the first guy I watched who wrestled using the traditional Japanese heavyweight style. Bryan is the best technical wrestler I've ever seen. It's amazing how he has come from a talented technical wrestler to one of the best babyfaces in the world. He was always so much better as a heel. Punk might be one of the most talented overall performer I've ever seen. His promos stood so far above everyone else in ROH. It was clear he was going to be a major player in wrestling if he didn't get in his own way. It's hard to pick a favorite because I loved these guys for so many different reasons but Bryan is maybe my favorite person ever in wrestling. He has also maintained a higher level of work than the others and has constantly evolved as a performer where the others really haven't.

Kenta Kobashi: Samoa Joe vs. Kenta Kobashi in ROH is the reason I love Japanese wrestling. Kobashi is a contender for the best I've ever seen in the ring. Very few are in his class. I don't know if Mitsuharu Misawa would be in Kobashi's place if I saw Misawa first. Misawa may be a better worker. His work as Tiger Mask helps him maybe stand above Kobashi. But Kobashi has always had an incredible fire that makes him stand out to me. He has also overcome cancer and posts cool Twitter pictures. He was also better later in his career than Misawa was and that was the work that I watched first.

Hiroshi Tanahashi: Tanahashi is the best babyface I've ever seen. Watching him continuously close shows playing the air guitar and it never not being over is amazing. He's also the smartest worker I've ever seen. All of his matches build on each other. His big matches are as good as anyone.

I could pick any of those guys as my favorite because they have all been my favorite wrestler at different points in time. It probably comes down to Bryan, Kobashi and Tanahashi as my true favorite because their match quality stands the test of time. It is easier to pick Bryan because I like him so much as a person and he's such a great worker and I've followed such a large percentage of his career. So I'll say Bryan. Kobashi wrestles my preferred style though so I could easily pick him as well.

TLDR: Daniel Bryan
Edited by NWO, Aug 21 2015, 04:20 AM.

NWO
Member Avatar

Cybrus
Aug 21 2015, 01:23 AM
Following up a bit on Purp's last question...

Sticking to WWE only, who is your current favorite WWE male wrestler? Current favorite WWE female wrestler? Favorite WWE male wrestler of all time? Favorite WWE female wrestler of all time?
I'm gonna give real long answers to these because I don't want it to seem like I inherently prefer Japanese wrestlers over American ones and because why not...

Daniel Bryan is my favorite wrestler in the world when healthy and I have an attachment to the guys (Joe, Punk, Bryan) who were at the top of ROH when I first started watching in 2005 that I don't really have with anyone else. It's the closest thing to having a favorite wrestler as a child that is still active.

Currently I think Cesaro is my favorite/the best American wrestler in the world and could maybe be the best in the world if given the chance. Sami Zayn is a very close second and is exactly the type of wrestler that I like. I love classic babyfaces who get the whole audience behind them.

Cesaro definitely has the best offense in the world to me. He's never even been given the chance to have real main event quality singles title matches in Ring of Honor so I think he's doing the best work of his career right now. I think many American wrestlers compare to the top Japanese wrestlers but aren't given the time or the opportunities to really showcase how good they are.

The thing that really separates good workers from great workers is their ability to sequence matches. Hiroshi Tanahashi is the best wrestler in the world and maybe the best I've ever seen because he's just so smart and has proven it in huge main event matches for like a decade. No one in WWE is really given that opportunity on a consistent basis except for John Cena and maybe Randy Orton. The only way to really become a top tier worker is to learn by experience. You learn how to sequence matches by building on your previous matches and learning what does and doesn't work.

I actually think WWE has the best roster in the world and it honestly blows away everyone else. New Japan has more top talent but WWE is just so loaded with depth. WWE is actually my second favorite wrestling company in the world currently. I'm a huge WWE fan. It's just that their stop and start booking is so frustrating and no one can cement their place on the card and learn to work in that place.

In WWE/NXT right now I think Cesaro, Zayn, Neville, Owens, Balor and Rollins could be as good as the best wrestlers in the world if given a real shot. I think Big E has potential to be a serious main eventer as well. I love John Cena but he isn't as smart as a top guy should be and he is a really terrible wrestler when put in a series with someone else. He doesn't allow matches to build on each other and his series always lose steam by the end. I thought Owens/Cena III was actually pretty terrible. Cena relies on solely doing more than building off of spots in his previous matches. On the other hand - Randy Orton (who I don't really like) is a super smart worker.

I would've answered Sasha Banks to my favorite women's wrestler as soon as a couple weeks ago but I think Becky Lynch has established herself as a pretty noticeably better worker and she is showing so much personality lately. She has potential to be a seriously over babyface. She also has way more experience than almost any of the other girls on the roster so there's time for Sasha and/or Charlotte to pass her. I think Nattie is the best female worker on the roster and they're really missing the boat by not involving her in whatever this revolution is. Team Bella should've been a team of veterans with Nikki/Brie/Nattie instead of Alicia Fox hanging around as a faux Bella sister.

My favorite male WWE wrestler ever is probably Mick Foley with Steve Austin as a close second. Hogan was my favorite as a child but his matches obviously aren't worth watching currently. Foley and Austin were the top babyfaces when I first started watching around 1998 so it is a pretty standard answer. I prefer that classic underdog babyface so Foley was probably my favorite at the time.

Favorite female WWE wrestler of all time is probably the same as current. I have always thought male and female wrestling should be separated until fairly recently. But that's how it was split in All Japan with All Japan Men and Women being separate companies so I have always thought of that as the standard.

TLDR:
Favorite current male: Cesaro (because Bryan is hurt)
Favorite current female: Becky Lynch
Favorite all-time male: Mick Foley
Favorite all-time female: Becky because I wasn't a fan of WWE women's wrestling until recently.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Thunderdome · Next Topic »
Add Reply