Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
W E L C O M E      G U E S T S

Welcome to 6 Star Wrestling. We are a small community of dedicated wrestling fans. Our forum members range from new to the product to 20+ years of viewer knowledge of the product.

We discuss WWE, TNA, ROH, WCW, and various other wrestling companies. Regardless if you have just watched your first wrestling show or if you have been following wrestling your entire life, I guarantee that you'll find someone to have an in-depth and enjoyable conversation with.

We also have discussions that are not related to wrestling. We discuss movies, music, news, play games, and do all sorts of fun and interesting things. So even if you are not a wrestling fan, we can guarantee you'll find something to keep your interest while you are here.

Feel free to follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook with the links below!

Please enjoy,
The 6 Star Community

Register your free account today!

http://6starwrestling.net

http://twitter.com/6StarWrestling

http://facebook.com/6StarWrestling

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SmackDown Discussion Thread; Everything Smacked Down into one convenient thread
Topic Started: Sep 11 2015, 12:36 AM (6,730 Views)
Kame

Spoiler: click to toggle

Administrators, how do you feel about making a general SmackDown spoiler thread? No one seems to be posting in the ones that are made on a weekly basis.
Edited by Kame, Dec 28 2016, 06:03 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cybrus
Member Avatar
STAY HYPED!!!
We can make a solitary SmackDown discussion thread, similar to have we have a solitary Impact discussion thread and NXT discussion thread. Good idea :tu:

Kame

Cybrus
Member Avatar
STAY HYPED!!!
Am I the only one that is hoping New Day destroys the Dudley Boys? I mean, I take nothing away from the Dudley Boys and I would certainly love Bully Ray to have a solo run, but New Day is the freshest thing in tag team wrestling this decade. Lets not have this be a case of older, established talent going over new stars.

Kame

_DL_
Member Avatar
BURN IT DOOOWWNNNNNNNN!
The last Smackdown was really uninteresting. WWE as a whole has been on a downswing for me.

Kame

_DL_
Member Avatar
BURN IT DOOOWWNNNNNNNN!
10/22/15

Quote:

* SmackDown starts with a promo from Kane. The New Day interrupts and they're announced in a match against Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose later tonight.

* WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins defeated Cesaro in a non-title match, with a Pedigree. Stardust and The Ascension were in the crowd cheering Cesaro on.

* Paige calls Becky Lynch and WWE Divas Champion Charlotte to the ring but The Bella Twins interrupt. This leads to a match.

* Nikki Bella defeated Paige with a big forearm to the face and the Rack Attack.

* The Miz brought out Summer Rae and Dolph Ziggler for MizTV. Ziggler says he's done with Summer and no longer interested. She's fine with that because she's moved on and has a new man. Out comes NXT Superstar Tyler Breeze. Breeze cuts a promo and attacks Ziggler.

* Sheamus and King Barrett with Rusev defeated The Lucha Dragons. The win came after Sheamus hit a Brogue Kick on Kalisto when Barrett had him distracted.

* Bo Dallas comes out for a promo but he's interrupted by Ryback's music. Ryback wins a quick match.

* Renee Young interviews WWE Intercontinental Champion Kevin Owens backstage about Hell In a Cell and the match against Ryback.

* Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose vs. WWE Tag Team Champions Kofi Kingston and Big E in a non-title match is next. New Day goes to leave but The Dudley Boyz come out on the stage to block them. Reigns and Ambrose bring The New Day back to the ring and The Dudleyz leave. Reigns hits Kofi with a spear for the win. After the match, Reigns and Ambrose celebrate but are interrupted by a Bray Wyatt promo on the big screen. SmackDown ends.

Cybrus
Member Avatar
STAY HYPED!!!
Prince Pretty finally debuts on the main roster. The fact that he debuted against Dolph on SmackDown kinda increases the fears I mentioned in the Raw thread, but we'll see where it goes. Is it too late in the year to coin the phrase "Summer Breeze" for this pairing? :lol:

FM airs a Dexter marathon on Thursdays, so I'll have to catch the UniversalHD repeat on Sunday. Going to watch an episode of SmackDown for the first time in forever just to see Breeze debut!

Cybrus
Member Avatar
STAY HYPED!!!
That Tyler Breeze debut was pretty good, though. I hope they follow up and give Breeze a good push. I don't think he is main event level, but he'd be a damn fine IC or US Champion.

Kame

Kame

Kame

SmackDown! will make the jump from Syfy to USA on Thursday, January 7th. The first episode to air on USA will be a live, two-hour special. :tu:

Kame

MY85
It's a fabulous new day, yes it is!

Cybrus
Member Avatar
STAY HYPED!!!
Well, to be fair, Del Rio vs Kalisto is going to be a much better match than Del Rio vs Ryback was ever going to be. I mean, I'm shocked that WWE went with small Kalisto over WWE preferred Ryback, don't get me wrong. But if they want Kalisto to be Rey's successor and be the next Latino draw, then he needs to rack up the big wins. They should have him defeat Del Rio as well to get him to the Semi-Finals.

MY85
Kalisto to the semi-finals could work. He'd get more exposure and that can free up Del Rio to defend his title against Swagger or someone else.

Cybrus
Member Avatar
STAY HYPED!!!
Have they announced how much of this tournament is taking place at Survivor series? I am assuming Round 2 will happen next week, and then the Semi and finals at Survivor Series?

MY85
I think the announcers said Cesaroo versus Reigns will happen next week. I guess Survivor Series will show the semifinals and the finale.

Kame

I didn't watch much of SmackDown, but I did manage to catch Ryback versus Kalisto. One of my favorite TV matches of the year. Those two guys worked very well together. I'd be interested in seeing a rematch down the line.

Kame

Kame

Edited by Kame, Nov 25 2015, 06:30 PM.

MY85
Results for SD 03Dec2015

Question:

Edited by MY85, Dec 2 2015, 06:34 AM.

Kame

Kame

Remember when they used to make live SmackDown shows sort of a big deal? Tonight's show couldn't have been any less underwhelming. Two title matches resulted in no title changes.

Not to mention, during the main event, Owens dropped Ambrose right on top of his head with a backdrop suplex. It didn't look good and the referee seemed to be concerned. Hope he's OK.

Kame

Cybrus
Member Avatar
STAY HYPED!!!
i remember reading about supposed changes to smackdown when it came to usa network. one theory was that the shows would actually work together and storylines would progress on both. it doesnt look that way here. unless you just missed john cena, it looks like another skippable show. they tried with 2 title matches, but i dont expect that every week

MY85
Question: how did Mauro Ranallo fared on his debut as an annoucer on SD?

Kame

Ranallo was unsurprisingly fantastic. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he was moved over to Raw from SmackDown sooner than later because he's so good.

Kame

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · WWE · Next Topic »
Add Reply