Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
W E L C O M E      G U E S T S

Welcome to 6 Star Wrestling. We are a small community of dedicated wrestling fans. Our forum members range from new to the product to 20+ years of viewer knowledge of the product.

We discuss WWE, TNA, ROH, WCW, and various other wrestling companies. Regardless if you have just watched your first wrestling show or if you have been following wrestling your entire life, I guarantee that you'll find someone to have an in-depth and enjoyable conversation with.

We also have discussions that are not related to wrestling. We discuss movies, music, news, play games, and do all sorts of fun and interesting things. So even if you are not a wrestling fan, we can guarantee you'll find something to keep your interest while you are here.

Feel free to follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook with the links below!

Please enjoy,
The 6 Star Community

Register your free account today!

http://6starwrestling.net

http://twitter.com/6StarWrestling

http://facebook.com/6StarWrestling

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Oh, Purps
Topic Started: Dec 31 2016, 04:11 AM (228 Views)
_DL_
Member Avatar
BURN IT DOOOWWNNNNNNNN!
Congrats on the Fantasy League win, Purps! :clap:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Purple Marauder
Member Avatar
Stand Back! There's a Hurricane Coming Through
:tiphat:

I love when people at the beginning of the season crap on my draft. I was given the worst draft grade in the league. Now I have my 4th Championship. Suck it!

Terrible Fry
Member Avatar

I'd congratulate you Purps, but it appears some asshole has cheapened congratulating you all the time.

Nonetheless, for what it's worth, congrats Purps! :clap:
Edited by Terrible Fry, Dec 31 2016, 06:32 AM.

Purple Marauder
Member Avatar
I like cheap congratulations. It's all I seem to get.

Purple Marauder
Member Avatar
So, I had my Fantasy Draft and The results according to the League Analysis Computer?

Quote:

Draft Grade: D

Purplemarauder does know this is "football" not "fútbol", right? Either way, they turned the second overall pick into an easy win for the rest of the league, as they are projected to finish 10th in the League with a record of 0-14-0. They went after the diva position early, using three of their first five selections on WRs Dez Bryant (second round), Amari Cooper (third round), and Alshon Jeffery (fourth round). These guys could be the key to the season for Purplemarauder, as they are the most prolific set of WRs in the league.

Not a great draft. Or was it? Maybe you know something no one else does. A true underdog. If so, maybe you're Toyota Hall of Fame material. Nominate yourself now.

Every year, I get the worst or one of the worst draft grades. I start every season being told I'm terrible and I suck. I've been in 8 leagues. I won 4, Finished 3rd once and 4th the other times. Let's do this!

_DL_
Member Avatar
BURN IT DOOOWWNNNNNNNN!
I'm in a league, but forgot completely to draft.

My auto draft got an A- :lol:

Purple Marauder
Member Avatar
Purple Marauder
Sep 4 2017, 01:55 AM
So, I had my Fantasy Draft and The results according to the League Analysis Computer?

Quote:

Draft Grade: D

Purplemarauder does know this is "football" not "fútbol", right? Either way, they turned the second overall pick into an easy win for the rest of the league, as they are projected to finish 10th in the League with a record of 0-14-0. They went after the diva position early, using three of their first five selections on WRs Dez Bryant (second round), Amari Cooper (third round), and Alshon Jeffery (fourth round). These guys could be the key to the season for Purplemarauder, as they are the most prolific set of WRs in the league.

Not a great draft. Or was it? Maybe you know something no one else does. A true underdog. If so, maybe you're Toyota Hall of Fame material. Nominate yourself now.

Every year, I get the worst or one of the worst draft grades. I start every season being told I'm terrible and I suck. I've been in 8 leagues. I won 4, Finished 3rd once and 4th the other times. Let's do this!
So, I was in a champions only league, meaning you had to have previously won your fantasy league to be in this league. I was supposed to finish last with a 0-14 record.

I finished 11-3 and won the championship. :tiphat:

_DL_
Member Avatar
BURN IT DOOOWWNNNNNNNN!
LA DE FREAKIN' DA!

Purple Marauder
Member Avatar
Jelly

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Thunderdome · Next Topic »
Add Reply