Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
W E L C O M E      G U E S T S

Welcome to 6 Star Wrestling. We are a small community of dedicated wrestling fans. Our forum members range from new to the product to 20+ years of viewer knowledge of the product.

We discuss WWE, TNA, ROH, WCW, and various other wrestling companies. Regardless if you have just watched your first wrestling show or if you have been following wrestling your entire life, I guarantee that you'll find someone to have an in-depth and enjoyable conversation with.

We also have discussions that are not related to wrestling. We discuss movies, music, news, play games, and do all sorts of fun and interesting things. So even if you are not a wrestling fan, we can guarantee you'll find something to keep your interest while you are here.

Feel free to follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook with the links below!

Please enjoy,
The 6 Star Community

Register your free account today!

http://6starwrestling.net

http://twitter.com/6StarWrestling

http://facebook.com/6StarWrestling

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Urgent legal matter
Topic Started: Mar 19 2017, 10:09 PM (394 Views)
NWO
Member Avatar

With the creator of the forum not able to handle his duties, I'm legally the owner of this web site now as member number two.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

_DL_
Member Avatar
BURN IT DOOOWWNNNNNNNN!
Thanks for the fucking heart attack :lol:

NWO
Member Avatar

Do you still want to be admin in my administration or no?

J.J.S.

I support NWO in his bid to become the new de facto owner of 6 Star Wrestling. The first order of business should be to hold another 6SW Royal Rumble, "Dark Paint Apologists vs. Just Use Dark Blinds" with the winning team getting the opposing side banned.

WWEFootos48
Member Avatar
God
Hey Vince, I bet on a winner last night. You know the consortium that bought 50 percent of the company? THE CONSORTIUM? THE CONSORTIUM IS...WOOOOOO!!!

L69
Member Avatar

Oh Shit, the NWO is making a come back, and with it, will bring different warring factions to take over each other such as the "NWO" and "NWO: Invaders" and "NWO: Takeroverers" and the "NWO: Wejustliketobeincluded".

Vince Russo couldn't book that shit.

Nubochanozep
Member Avatar

You will all recall that I was, at one time, the highly successful King of the Thunderdome

You can try to take over as much of this website as you want, NWO, but the Thunderdome is mine

Rack off

Sir Shorty
Member Avatar
2012 ROYAL RUMBLE WINNER MOTHERFUCKERS!!!
NWO, when you are rightfully made admin, can you ban this Jabroni?!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nubochanozep
Member Avatar

I am the soul of this website. Our former, and possibly disgraced former admin said that I was the only reason that this forum got off the ground.

You should by kissing my feet and worshipping the ground I walk on imo.

_DL_
Member Avatar
BURN IT DOOOWWNNNNNNNN!
LOOKS LIKE WE'RE ON THE ROAD TO ADMINMANIA BROTHER

15 Shows
Aint cheatin aint tryin
I could go over my history here at 6SW. But I've done that before I think it's pretty clear to anyone that's been here since the start that I am 6SW. My history here is like no other.

Nubochanozep
Member Avatar

How fortunate we are that we don't have two of you.

15 Shows
Aint cheatin aint tryin
You couldn't handle it

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Thunderdome · Next Topic »
Add Reply