Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
W E L C O M E      G U E S T S

Welcome to 6 Star Wrestling. We are a small community of dedicated wrestling fans. Our forum members range from new to the product to 20+ years of viewer knowledge of the product.

We discuss WWE, TNA, ROH, WCW, and various other wrestling companies. Regardless if you have just watched your first wrestling show or if you have been following wrestling your entire life, I guarantee that you'll find someone to have an in-depth and enjoyable conversation with.

We also have discussions that are not related to wrestling. We discuss movies, music, news, play games, and do all sorts of fun and interesting things. So even if you are not a wrestling fan, we can guarantee you'll find something to keep your interest while you are here.

Feel free to follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook with the links below!

Please enjoy,
The 6 Star Community

Register your free account today!

http://6starwrestling.net

http://twitter.com/6StarWrestling

http://facebook.com/6StarWrestling

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Elimination Chamber 2018 Discussion Thread; RAW PPV
Topic Started: Jan 31 2018, 03:18 AM (242 Views)
_DL_
Member Avatar
BURN IT DOOOWWNNNNNNNN!
Posted Image

Raw's Elimination Chamber

Posted Image
Men’s Elimination Chamber Match
(Winner to face Brock Lesnar for the Universal Title at WrestleMania)

Posted Image
Women's Elimination Chamber Match

Posted Image
Asuka vs. Nia Jax

Posted Image
Ronda Rousey’s official Raw Contract Signing to take place at WWE Elimination Chamber

Posted Image
“Woken” Matt Hardy vs. Bray Wyatt

Posted Image
Raw Tag Team Champions Cesaro & Sheamus vs. Titus Worldwide

Posted Image
Kickoff Match
Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson vs. The Miztourage

Card Subject To Change
Edited by _DL_, Feb 24 2018, 03:40 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Purple Marauder
Member Avatar
Stand Back! There's a Hurricane Coming Through
So far, none of those guys make me want to buy WM. I fear it will be Roman yet again...

_DL_
Member Avatar
BURN IT DOOOWWNNNNNNNN!
Card updated.

_DL_
Member Avatar
BURN IT DOOOWWNNNNNNNN!
Card updated. KIA to follow.

Sir Shorty
Member Avatar
2012 ROYAL RUMBLE WINNER MOTHERFUCKERS!!!
Gallows and Anderson v Miztourage was a decent preshow match. Was good seeing the Good Brothers get the victory as well. Hopefully they keep on this path of winning, to help further the Balor Club.

The Women's Elimination Chamber match was good. It was a bit predictable as far as who was going to come in though. I was so hoping for a Sasha Banks victory, though like someone mentioned, I didn't like the fact that she sort of no sold Twisted Bliss off the chamber pod. Did we see a Sasha heel turn after she Lion King'd Bayley off one of the pods? I was hoping for a Sasha win/heel turn and that way we get those two feuding over the title heading into Mania. I thought that would have been a bigger draw than Alexa v Nia at WM for the title. If that's the case, are we finally going to see Nia as the Raw Women's champ? Will Carmella cash in during this match and move to Raw? Asuka to SmackDown is pretty much a guarantee in my opinion.

The Bar v Titus Worldwide wasn't too bad. I think I just really enjoy watching Cesaro and Sheamus as a tag team. They've quickly become one of the better tag teams of the modern era. Right up there with the Usos and New Day, there isn't any other tag team currently that has had as much success as they have. They have the 8th longest culminated reign and are catching up quickly to Team Hell No. They also have the most reigns for the Raw Tag Titles too. They're just so good. Shame too, because I'd love to see Cesaro eventually get pushed into the upper mid card or higher.

Asuka v Nia Jax was kind of a pointless match as we all knew who was going to win. It was good but the outcome was very predictable. Keep adding the wins for Asuka though. I'll take it.

Woken Matt Hardy v Bray was decent. I predicted Hardy to win the match. I was hoping Jeff would come out or make some sort of appearance. It sucked because the crowd kept looking at something that wasn't in the camera view, only to find out it was a stupid @$$ beach ball. I hate crowds that do crap like that. Enjoy what the wrestlers are doing for you, don't be pricks and throw a damn beach ball. Very disrespectful in my opinion. The fact that we got a beach ball chant...f*** you Las Vegas fans.

The Ronda segment was rough. She isn't ready to handle the big crowds that WWE brings. She needs to have someone talk for her on the mic. I thought the slap from Steph was great, Ronda did well holding back tears as you could see she wanted to let out a few, rightfully so though. Good swift hit. I can already tell you that I'm not going to care much for her match at WM this year against HHH/Steph. She's got a ways to go though.

The main event of the night. This too was easy to predict the winner as well as various other things that were going to happen in the match and then they threw in some little surprises. Firstly, it was easy to predict who was going to start the match. Two of the dudes pretty much went wrestled an hour straight in Finn and Rollins. The Miz had already lost his match from a few weeks back so we knew he was going to start it. Was a shame to see the Miz get eliminated first as I think he's so damn good right now. But it was easy to predict who was going to be coming in after the 5 minutes were up. I also predicted the huge spot on Strowman where everyone hits their finishing move on him...however, I thought that's what it was going to take to take him out of the match. An AA, a curb stomp, a Coup de Grâce, then a spear to finally pin the monster...but he rolled out of the ring. I was like, wait...that wasn't supposed to happen, this is where he gets eliminated, damn it! Hahaha. I was hoping it was going to come down to Finn and Roman because Vince loves f***ing with the fans about Finn...is he going to win? Oh, he's close! Oh oh he hit Coup de Grâce on Roman! He almost had it! Finn hits it again and Roman kicks out of another one and then gets wrecked with 1 spear...that's how I pictured it.

I didn't like that it only took Roman to beat Braun, no bueno at all Senor McMahon. But it was a good match, not sure if it was my favorite of the night? I dunno. It seemed like an overall bland night for EC. I mean, Braun pretty much got up right away and slammed Roman, lol tf? But we all knew that Roman was going to win, if you thought otherwise, you're a wishful thinking fan. Now, the ultimate swerve would be Brock beating Roman at Mania...or perhaps this is where we see Roman turn heel? Probably not, he'll kick out of the F5 twice and pin Brock with a spear.

Overall, I'm glad I don't pay for PPVs, or even pay for the Network. Mooching off my cousin has been great.

15 Shows
Aint cheatin aint tryin
I still watch every PPV. And if I know a few of you will actually take time to review and discuss the events Id gladly be on here more often to do so. I agree mostly with everything you said about Elimination Chamber.

I wasn't a fan of the womans chamber match. I thought besides the predictability, it also dragged in a lot of spots with the girls seemingly unable to figure out ways to keep the match interesting. The end between Alexa and Sasha was good though.

Nia v Asuka wasn't pointless at all. You need to keep Asuka strong going into Wrestlemania. A win over Nia does that.

I agree with everything you said about Sheamus and Cesaro.

I wasn't a fan of Hardy vs Bray. At all.

The main event, I think we can agree was a good match but so predictable it hurt. I called Braun eliminating everyone after the 2nd elimination, and I knew Roman would be the one who beats him at the end. It was eye rolling actually.

The thing I disagree the most with you about is the Ronda segment. I didn't think it was that rough. It started out that way, that's for sure. She seemed nervous on the mic, and your right she has a lot of work to do and having someone like Paul Heyman do the talking for her would probably be the way to go. But I felt like once that initial introduction was out of the way, the segment went really really well. And checked all the boxes you wanna check when building towards a match. And once Ronda got her pissed off face going, she was great. And I think we saw on RAW, that when shes in that zone, shes pretty damn good. We'll see what happens. But I think we may have something here.

Sir Shorty
Member Avatar
2012 ROYAL RUMBLE WINNER MOTHERFUCKERS!!!
I believe I did one for the previous PPV too.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · WWE · Next Topic »
Add Reply