Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
W E L C O M E      G U E S T S

Welcome to 6 Star Wrestling. We are a small community of dedicated wrestling fans. Our forum members range from new to the product to 20+ years of viewer knowledge of the product.

We discuss WWE, TNA, ROH, WCW, and various other wrestling companies. Regardless if you have just watched your first wrestling show or if you have been following wrestling your entire life, I guarantee that you'll find someone to have an in-depth and enjoyable conversation with.

We also have discussions that are not related to wrestling. We discuss movies, music, news, play games, and do all sorts of fun and interesting things. So even if you are not a wrestling fan, we can guarantee you'll find something to keep your interest while you are here.

Feel free to follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook with the links below!

Please enjoy,
The 6 Star Community

Register your free account today!

http://6starwrestling.net

http://twitter.com/6StarWrestling

http://facebook.com/6StarWrestling

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NXT Discussion Thread
Topic Started: Apr 4 2018, 02:30 AM (228 Views)
_DL_
Member Avatar
BURN IT DOOOWWNNNNNNNN!
Posted Image

The new NXT midcard belt:

The NXT North American Championship.

It has a feel of a boxing belt while being very old school as well.

For being different compared to what we have, I like it. The only complaint I can lodge against it is that it's so different from the other designs that it feels out of place.

Can't wait to see it around Cole's waist, then we should have a better visual representation.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

_DL_
Member Avatar
BURN IT DOOOWWNNNNNNNN!
I know that only one or two of us follow NXT, but tonight is TakeOver: New Orleans.

It's a stacked card, should be good. I'll recap if I can.

_DL_
Member Avatar
BURN IT DOOOWWNNNNNNNN!
North American Championship Ladder Match: As good as advertised. It was clear Adam Cole BAYBAY was winning.

_DL_
Member Avatar
BURN IT DOOOWWNNNNNNNN!
Man, how crazy this is. I remember watching Shanya on The Ultimate Fighter, and now she's the new NXT Women's Champion.

SHANYA > RONDA

_DL_
Member Avatar
BURN IT DOOOWWNNNNNNNN!
Strong joining the UE clearly has to do with Fish's injury, but a good swerve nonetheless.

_DL_
Member Avatar
BURN IT DOOOWWNNNNNNNN!
Good on Black for winning the NXT Championship. Now the question is how fast do they hot shot him to the main roster.

Also, Almas has been put on stellar matches in his outings.

_DL_
Member Avatar
BURN IT DOOOWWNNNNNNNN!
Johnny Wrestling vs. Ciampa closed out the show. Fitting, as this is been a year in the making. What a hilarious and amazing ending. Johnny rightly wins and is reinstated it NXT.

Sir Shorty
Member Avatar
2012 ROYAL RUMBLE WINNER MOTHERFUCKERS!!!
I watched this, had to finish this morning. Great event. I think I enjoyed the ladder match, I wasn't sure if Cole or Ricochet were going to win. Was fun.

Baszler has improved a great amount, much better than Ronda will ever be. I caught the end of the tag match and saw the turn, pretty good. Black winning was no surprise at all but a great match nonetheless. I thought Tom was going to win based on the fact that I thought Gargs was gonna get called up very soon but that match was exhausting. Great match but I was ready for it to be over, hahaha.

Kame

I thought the ladder match might have been the best multi-man one I've ever seen. Right up there with the best of the MITB matches, anyway. Main event was also incredible. Gargano and Ciampa should both be on the main roster.

Kame

[twitter=WWE/status/982704322810003456]
Rad.

Kame

Spoiler: click to toggle

_DL_
Member Avatar
BURN IT DOOOWWNNNNNNNN!
Literally why spoil it WWE? I get it's to jump out ahead of spoilers, but damn.

Still neat though. Dat long term booking.
Edited by _DL_, Jul 19 2018, 05:26 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · WWE · Next Topic »
Add Reply