Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DP Mod
Topic Started: Jul 30 2007, 05:56 PM (12,397 Views)
+Amazing Ampharos
Tangela
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Welcome to DP Mod! This is the customized version of Pokemon Diamond/Pearl under active development here at AAMS. You may be wondering what DP Mod is or why you should care. Allow me to inform you.

DP Mod's goal is to make all Pokemon equal, for the most part. Pokemon that are not fully evolved don't matter unless I specifically decide otherwise (for instance, Porygon2 matters). There will also be some ubers:

Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-oh, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Palkia, Dialga, Giratina, Arceus

Yep, that list is a lot shorter! Mew, Manaphy, Wobbuffet, Deoxys(all forms), Darkrai, Latios, and Latias are rebalanced to fit in with all of the other Pokemon. A metagame in which Ledian and Latios would dare claim to be equal? Welcome to DP mod indeed.

I suppose I should outline the general method. I usually discuss planned mods ahead of time on our shoddy battle server, and I take ideas from those who have ideas worth taking. Of course, you can also give your input by posting here in this topic; it's not locked for a reason!

All Pokemon are now modified so discussion can drift toward any Pokemon of interest. Be it Venusaur or Shaymin, feel free to chime in! However, the custom Pokemon discussion would probably do best in other threads devoted specifically to it.

Now time for some Q&A:

Q: Why did you have to nerf [Pokemon]? Why not just make weak Pokemon stronger?

A: Some Pokemon are just too good for whatever reason. Pokemon like Blissey have inbuilt disadvantages that just aren't bad enough to make up for their strengths. Some Pokemon like Tyranitar are ridiculously versatile and powerful; they basically have everything. There are two ways to balance with Pokemon that have everything. You can either give everything everything or you can make sure that nothing has everything. Nerfs are necessary, but you'll notice that not many Pokemon are nerfed and those that are don't lose their core functionality. It's all about balance!

Q: Who decides what gets what mods?

A: I, Amazing Ampharos, am the main designer of this project. I have the final say in any matter regarding the mods. If you think I made a bad choice, I'll probably be happy to discuss it, but ultimately it is my choice.

Q: I have one of the following suggestions!

Flareon should get Flare Blitz!
Luxray should get Volt Tackle!
(anything involving Regigigas)

I already gave Flareon Flare Blitz and Luxray Volt Tackle (among other things). The plan with Regigigas was to give him some hope of surviving out Slow Start by letting him Rest; we'll see how that turns out.

Q: What does Boosteon do?

A: This is the most frequent mechanics question as evidently the standard explanation is hard to understand. I will use an example. Let's say you have a Flareon out who has the trait Boosteon. Let's also say you have a Jolteon in reserve who is not fainted. Since Jolteon's "big stat" is speed, Flareon will gain a 20% boost in speed. If Flareon switches and Jolteon is brought out, Jolteon will have a 20% boost in attack because of Flareon (assuming Jolteon has Boosteon as well). Note that only the active Pokemon needs to have Boosteon to get the benefits; Flareon could still get a speed boost from Jolteon even if Jolteon has Volt Absorb. Note that only the first of a specie counts. Having 5 Jolteons will not boost Flareon's speed any more than 1 Jolteon will. However, two Pokemon that boost the same stat will allow it to stack. Having both Espeon and Glaceon on your team could give Flareon that 44% special attack boost.

Here's a nice chart to see what gives what boosts:
Jolteon - Speed
Flareon - Attack
Vaporeon - Defense
Espeon - Special Attack
Umbreon - Special Defense
Leafeon - Defense
Glaceon - Special Attack

Q. How am I supposed to learn a game with so many options?

A: A lot of people find this difficult, but it's all a matter of perspective. Instead of trying to remember every threat and have a specific counter (which is completely hopeless, by the way), try to build a team that has several members that can answer specific types of threats. Like a good special wall, a good physical sweeper, etc. The generally most successful strategy here is to use a fairly diverse team that is forcing your opponent to respond to it. This doesn't mean defense is hopeless; there are a lot of great tanks. It just means you can't be 100% reactionary. As per remembering what gets what, you could always just look up a Pokemon in this topic if you're curious. The documentation exists for a reason!

Q: Can I play DP mod?

A: Yes, you can play it on our shoddy battle server. It is currently in a roughly complete version; almost everything on the list you might want to use will probably work. For details about the implementation, check here.

So, welcome to AAMS and enjoy DP mod!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

+Amazing Ampharos
Tangela
First of all, I intend to make Stealth Rock ignore 4X weakness and 4X resistance. Stuff 4X weak to rock should not be useless, and the 4X resistant thing shouldn't matter too much in the long run.

Here are Bulbasaur through Arceus. It's only custom Pokemon now! I hope you enjoy it so far.

Bulbasaur: a+Effect Spore, Stun Spore, Toxic Spikes, Wring Out;
Ivysaur: a+Effect Spore, Stun Spore, Toxic Spikes, Wring Out;
Venusaur: a+Effect Spore, Stun Spore, Toxic Spikes, Wring Out;
Charmander: a+Flash Fire, Reversal, Feint, Me First;
Charmeleon: a+Rock Head, Reversal, Feint, Me First, Headbutt;
Charizard: a+Flash Fire, Reversal, Feint, Me First, Headbutt;
Squirtle: a+Shell Armor, HP: 50, Selfdestruct, Crunch, Dive;
Wartortle: a+Shell Armor, HP: 80, Selfdestruct, Crunch, Dive;
Blastoise: a+Shell Armor, HP: 100, Selfdestruct, Crunch, Metal Burst, Dive;
Caterpie: a+Run Away;
Metapod: a+Solid Rock;
Butterfree: a+Bad Dreams, spd: 100, Doublepowder, Air Slash, Razor Wind, Calm Mind;
Weedle: a+Run Away;
Kakuna: a+Solid Rock;
Beedrill: a+Levitate, atk: 110, Acupressure, Bug Bite, Double Hit, Pluck, Assist, Rock Slide;
Pidgey: Drill Peck, Payback, Torment;
Pidgeotto: a+Air Lock, Extremespeed, Drill Peck, Iron Head, Payback, Torment;
Pidgeot: a+Air Lock, Selfdestruct, Extremespeed, Drill Peck, Iron Head, Payback, Torment;
Rattata: atk: 70, spd: 90, Fake Out, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Punishment;
Raticate: atk: 95, spd: 105, Fake Out, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Focus Punch, Punishment, Brick Break;
Spearow: atk: 70, satk: 70, a+Frisk, a+Quick Feet, Air Slash, Bone Rush, Charge Beam;
Fearow: atk: 100, satk: 100, a+Frisk, a+Quick Feet, Air Slash, Bonemerang, Bone Rush, Charge Beam, Discharge;
Ekans: spd: 75, Delay Poison, Toxic Spikes, Mud-Slap, Wring Out, Constrict, Icy Wind;
Arbok: spd: 105, Swords Dance, Delay Poison, Toxic Spikes, Mud-Slap, Wring Out, Constrict, Icy Wind;
Pichu: a+Motor Drive, Destiny Bond, Endeavor, Lovely Kiss;
Pikachu: a+Motor Drive, Destiny Bond, Endeavor, Lovely Kiss;
Raichu: a+Motor Drive, Reflect, Destiny Bond, Endeavor, Lovely Kiss;
Sandshrew: Rock Polish, Wish, Fire Punch, Earth Power, Bide;
Sandslash: a+Sharp Quills, Toxic Spikes, Spikes, Rock Polish, Wish, Acupressure, Fire Punch, Earth Power, Bide;
Nidoran-f: HP: 70, a+Oblivious, Heal Bell, Charge Beam, Embargo;
Nidorina: HP: 85, a+Oblivious, Heal Bell, Charge Beam, Embargo;
Nidoqueen: HP: 110, a+Oblivious, Heal Bell, Milk Drink, Charge Beam, Drain Punch, Embargo;
Nidoran-m: atk: 67, satk: 45, a+Mold Breaker, Power Gem, Charge Beam, Punishment;
Nidorino: atk: 82, satk: 60, a+Mold Breaker, Power Gem, Charge Beam, Punishment;
Nidoking: atk: 107, satk: 90, a+Mold Breaker, Power Gem, Swords Dance, Charge Beam, Drain Punch, Punishment;
Cleffa: HP: 60, Teeter Dance, Assist, Miracle Eye;
Clefairy: HP: 80, Teeter Dance, Assist, Miracle Eye;
Clefable: HP: 110, Teeter Dance, Assist, Miracle Eye;
Vulpix: satk: 55, sdef: 75, Recover, Haze, Charge Beam, -Protect;
Ninetales: satk: 86, sdef: 115, a+Spiteful, Recover, Haze, Charge Beam, Thunderbolt, -Protect;
Igglybuff: a+Cure Aura, Rapid Spin, Guard Swap, Power Swap, Healing Wish;
Jigglypuff: a+Cure Aura, Rapid Spin, Calm Mind, Bulk Up, Guard Swap, Power Swap, Healing Wish;
Wigglytuff: a+Cure Aura, Rapid Spin, Calm Mind, Bulk Up, Guard Swap, Power Swap, Heart Swap, Healing Wish;
Zubat: a+Soundproof, Torment, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang;
Golbat: a+Soundproof, Torment, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang;
Crobat: a+Soundproof, Torment, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang;
Oddish: a+Solar Power, Gastro Acid;
Gloom: a+Solar Power, Gastro Acid, Brick Break;
Vileplume: a+Solar Power, def: 95, Gastro Acid, Brick Break, Focus Punch, Stun Wave;
Bellossom: spd: 65, a+Solar Power, Nasty Plot, Sunstroke, Brick Break, Gastro Acid;
Paras: a+Intimidate, atk: 90, def: 70, Cotton Spore, Metal Claw, Leech Seed, Gravity, Shadow Claw;
Parasect: a+Intimidate, atk: 120, def: 100, Earthquake, Cotton Spore, Metal Claw, Leech Seed, Roar, Gravity, Shadow Claw;
Venonat: HP: 70, satk: 55, Nasty Plot, Shadow Ball, Taunt, Torment;
Venomoth: HP: 85, satk: 105, Nasty Plot, Shadow Ball, Taunt, Torment, Steel Wing, Icy Wind;
Diglett: Quick Attack;
Dugtrio: Quick Attack;
Meowth: satk: 65, Sonic Purr, Charge Beam, Disable;
Persian: satk: 95, Sonic Purr, Charge Beam, Vacuum Wave, Psycho Shift, Disable;
Psyduck: Recover, Shadow Ball, Charge Beam, Skill Swap, Aqua Ring, Lucky Chant, Dive;
Golduck: HP: 85, def: 83, sdef: 85, Recover, Shadow Ball, Charge Beam, Skill Swap, Aqua Ring, Aura Sphere, Lucky Chant, Dive;
Mankey: spd: 95, Last Resort;
Primeape: spd: 120, Last Resort;
Growlithe: spd: 65, Extremespeed;
Arcanine: spd: 100, Earthquake;
Poliwag: Whirlpool, Dive;
Poliwhirl: Whirlpool, Dive;
Poliwrath: Sky Uppercut, Stone Edge, Peril Heal, Whirlpool, Dive;
Politoed: Whirlpool, Helping Hand, Royal Guard, Wish, Baton Pass, Calm Mind, Shadow Ball, Thunder Wave, Dive;
Abra: Imprison;
Kadabra: Imprison;
Alakazam: Imprison;
Machop: Bind;
Machoke: Bind;
Machamp: Bind;
Bellsprout: a+Fly Trap, Poison Jab, Power Whip, Teeter Dance;
Weepinbell: a+Fly Trap, Poison Jab, Power Whip, Teeter Dance;
Victreebel: a+Fly Trap, Poison Jab, Crunch, Power Whip, Submission, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Teeter Dance;
Tentacool: atk: 55, satk: 65, Disable, Embargo, Dive;
Tentacruel: atk: 85, satk: 90, Earthquake, Energy Ball, Disable, Embargo, Dive;
Geodude: Camouflage;
Graveler: Camouflage;
Golem: a+Megaton, Camouflage;
Ponyta: a+Steadfast, spd: 95, Blaze Kick, Sharpen, U-turn, Spark;
Rapidash: a+Steadfast, spd: 110, Outrage, Blaze Kick, Sharpen, U-turn, Horn Attack, Spark, Extremespeed;
Slowpoke: Dive;
Slowbro: Dive;
Slowking: Dive, Aura Sphere;
Magnemite: Signal Beam;
Magneton: Signal Beam;
Magnezone: Signal Beam;
Farfetch'd: a+Pure Power, a+Water Veil, Quick Attack;
Doduo: a+My Turn, Double Kick, U-turn, Double-edge, Feint, Blaze Kick;
Dodrio: a+My Turn, Triple Kick, Double Kick, U-turn, Double-edge, Feint, Blaze Kick;
Seel: atk: 50, satk: 50, Trick, Taunt, Trick Room, Rapid Spin;
Dewgong: atk: 80, satk: 80, Trick, Taunt, Trick Room, Rapid Spin, Typhoon, Bulk Up;
Grimer: a+Mindless, sdef: 70, Counter, Bubblebeam, Bubble, Embargo, Avalanche;
Muk: a+Mindless, sdef: 115, Earthquake, Counter, Bubblebeam, Bubble, Stone Edge, Embargo, Avalanche;
Shellder: HP: 40, a+Solid Rock, Iron Defense, Bide, Dive;
Cloyster: HP: 65, a+Solid Rock, Stealth Rock, Vicegrip, Iron Defense, Bide, Dive;
Gastly: a+Insomnia, spd: 70;
Haunter: a+Insomnia, spd: 85;
Gengar: a+Insomnia, spd: 100;
Onix: atk: 50, Wish, Torment, Curse;
Steelix: atk: 90, Wish, Torment, Curse;
Drowzee: def: 90, sdef: 45, Charge Beam;
Hypno: def: 115, sdef: 70, Bulk Up, Aura Sphere, Charge Beam;
Krabby: a+Intimidate, Clamp, Camouflage, Counter, Rapid Spin, Pain Split, Assurance, Dive;
Kingler: a+Intimidate, Meteor Mash, Clamp, Camouflage, Counter, Dynamicpunch, Rapid Spin, Pain Split, Crush Grip, Assurance, Dive;
Voltorb: a+Regulate, satk: 65, Rapid Spin, Fire Spin, Flame Wheel, Energy Ball, Shadow Ball, Aura Sphere, Whirlwind, Ice Ball, Weather Ball, Mist Ball;
Electrode: a+Regulate, satk: 100, Rapid Spin, Fire Spin, Flame Wheel, Energy Ball, Shadow Ball, Aura Sphere, Whirlwind, Ice Ball, Weather Ball, Mist Ball;
Exeggcute: a+Egg Guard, Power Gem, Nasty Plot, Embargo, Torment;
Exeggutor: a+Egg Guard, Power Gem, Teeter Dance, Nasty Plot, Embargo, Torment;
Cubone: HP: 60;
Marowak: HP: 75, Double Hit;
Tyrogue: Morning Sun;
Hitmonlee: Soaring Kick, Morning Sun;
Hitmonchan: Adapt Punch, Morning Sun;
Hitmontop: a+Constant Spin, Glare, Spikes, Roar, Morning Sun;
Lickitung: HP: 95, def: 80, sdef: 80;
Lickilicky: HP: 115, def: 100, sdef: 100;
Koffing: a+Stench, Gunk Shot;
Weezing: a+Stench, Gunk Shot;
Rhyhorn: HP: 85;
Rhydon: HP: 115;
Rhyperior: HP: 105, sdef: 35, spd: 30;
Happiny: def: 1;
Chansey: def: 1;
Blissey: def: 1;
Tangela: Lovely Kiss;
Tangrowth: Lovely Kiss, Doubleslap;
Kangaskhan: Bulk Up;
Horsea: spd: 65, Charge Beam, Dive;
Seadra: spd: 95, Sludge Bomb, Gunk Shot, Charge Beam, Dive;
Kingdra: spd: 95, Sludge Bomb, Gunk Shot, Charge Beam, Dive;
Goldeen: a+Desperate, Avalanche, Drill Peck, Dive;
Seaking: a+Desperate, Avalanche, Drill Peck, Dive;
Staryu: -Grass Knot, -Energy Ball, Dive;
Starmie: -Grass Knot, -Energy Ball, Dive;
Mime Jr.: def: 55, spd: 70, Mirror Move, Magic Coat, Marionette, Me First;
Mr. Mime: def: 85, spd: 100, Mirror Move, Magic Coat, Marionette, Me First;
Scyther: Bug Bite;
Scizor: Bug Bite, Rock Throw;
Smoochum: a+Insomnia, Trick, Snatch, Thunder Wave, Charge Beam, Feint, Heal Block;
Jynx: a+Insomnia, Trick, Snatch, Earth Power, Thunder Wave, Charge Beam, Feint, Heal Block;
Elekid: a+Minus;
Electabuzz: a+Minus;
Electivire: a+Minus, -Flamethrower;
Magby: a+Plus;
Magmar: a+Plus, Morning Sun;
Magmortar: a+Plus, Morning Sun;
Pinsir: HP: 80, Spikes, Counter, Knock Off, Roar, Clamp, Imprison, Torment, Assurance;
Tauros: Avalanche, Punishment;
Magikarp: a+Slow Start, Struggle;
Gyarados: a+Shed Skin, -Stone Edge, Dive;
Lapras: Baton Pass, Cosmic Power, Dive;
Ditto: a+Doppelganger, HP: 50, atk: 50, def: 50, satk: 50, sdef: 50, spd: 50;
Eevee: Growth, Meditate;
Vaporeon: a+Boosteon, Growth, Meditate, Dive;
Jolteon: a+Boosteon, Growth, Meditate;
Flareon: a+Boosteon, Growth, Meditate, Flare Blitz, Dragon Rush, Rock Slide, Magnitude, Aerial Ace;
Espeon: a+Boosteon, Growth, Meditate, Thunderbolt, ~Thunderbolt + Hidden Power;
Umbreon: a+Boosteon, Growth, Meditate, Night Shade;
Leafeon: a+Boosteon, Growth, Meditate, Rock Slide, Stone Edge;
Glaceon: a+Boosteon, Growth, Meditate, Charge Beam, Thunderbolt;
Porygon: Charge, Magnet Bomb;
Porygon2: def: 100, sdef: 105, Charge, Magnet Bomb;
Porygonz: -Nasty Plot, Charge, Magnet Bomb;
Omanyte: HP: 45, Rapid Spin, Snatch, Torment, Dive;
Omastar: HP: 85, Rapid Spin, Snatch, Pin Missile, Selfdestruct, Torment, Acupressure;
Kabuto: spd: 65, Torment, Selfdestruct, Dive;
Kabutops: spd: 95, Torment, Spikes, Selfdestruct, Reversal, U-turn, Leaf Blade, Acupressure, Dive;
Aerodactyl: Pluck;
Munchlax: -Curse;
Snorlax: -Curse;
Articuno: a+Filter, Charge Beam, Bubblebeam, Surf, Psych Up;
Zapdos: a+Static, -Baton Pass;
Moltres: a+Flame Body, Charge Beam;
Dratini: a+Water Veil, spd: 40, Dive;
Dragonair: a+Water Veil, spd: 60, Dive;
Dragonite: a+Water Veil, spd: 55, Punishment, Dive;
Mewtwo: a+Synchronize, Nasty Plot, Sing, Trick, Psycho Boost;
Mew: a+Trace, HP: 85, atk: 85, def: 85, spd: 85, satk: 85, sdef: 85, -Baton Pass, Dive;
Chikorita: a+Natural Cure, Sleep Powder, Wish, Baton Pass;
Bayleef: a+Natural Cure, Sleep Powder, Wish, Baton Pass;
Meganium: a+Natural Cure, Sleep Powder, Wish, Heal Block, Baton Pass;
Cyndaquil: a+Flash Fire, Nasty Plot, Haze, Bulk Up, Charge Beam;
Quilava: a+Flash Fire, Nasty Plot, Haze, Bulk Up, Charge Beam, Power Gem;
Typhlosion: a+Flash Fire, Dragon Pulse, Nasty Plot, Haze, Bulk Up, Charge Beam, Power Gem;
Totodile: a+Damp, Torment, Teeter Dance, Aqua Jet, Clamp, Rapid Spin, Thunderpunch, Thunder Fang, Dive;
Croconaw: a+Damp, Torment, Teeter Dance, Aqua Jet, Clamp, Glare, Rapid Spin, Thunderpunch, Thunder Fang, Dive;
Feraligatr: a+Damp, Torment, Teeter Dance, Aqua Jet, Clamp, Glare, Rapid Spin, Thunderpunch, Thunder Fang, Dive;
Sentret: a+Shenanigans, Encore, Taunt, Torment, Swords Dance, Nasty Plot, Yawn, Thunder Wave, Pain Split;
Furret: a+Shenanigans, spd: 125, Encore, Taunt, Torment, Swords Dance, Nasty Plot, Yawn, Thunder Wave, Pain Split;
Hoothoot: a+Active Dreams, satk: 66, sdef: 76, Future Sight, Disable, Torment, Calm Mind, Light Screen, Charge Beam, Glare;
Noctowl: a+Active Dreams, satk: 96, sdef: 136, Future Sight, Thunder, Blizzard, Hail, Disable, Torment, Calm Mind, Light Screen, Charge Beam, Glare;
Ledyba: satk: 50, Calm Mind;
Ledian: a+Nullify, satk: 70, Calm Mind;
Spinarak: HP: 55, atk: 90, Swords Dance, Web Blast, Rapid Spin, Trick Room, Assurance;
Ariados: HP: 95, atk: 120, Swords Dance, Web Blast, Rapid Spin, Trick Room, Zen Headbutt, Earthquake, Rock Slide, Assurance;
Chinchou: satk: 66, sdef: 66, Psych Up, Light Screen, Dive;
Lanturn: satk: 91, sdef: 91, Psych Up, Light Screen, Dive;
Togepi: -Wish, -Roost, -Softboiled;
Togetic: -Wish, -Roost, -Softboiled;
Togekiss: -Wish, -Roost, -Softboiled;
Natu: HP: 55, def: 55, sdef: 70, Totem, Baton Pass, Curse, Psycho Shift, Mist, Air Slash;
Xatu: HP: 80, def: 80, sdef: 100, Totem, Baton Pass, Curse, Psycho Shift, Mist, Roar Of Time, Air Slash;
Mareep: a+Illuminate, def: 55;
Flaaffy: a+Illuminate, def: 75, Tail Glow, Flash Cannon, Grass Knot;
Ampharos: a+Illuminate, def: 110, Tail Glow, Superpower, Flash Cannon, Grass Knot;
Azurill: Flatter;
Marill: Aqua Jet, Ice Shard, Bullet Punch, Flatter, Dive;
Azumarill: Aqua Jet, Ice Shard, Bullet Punch, Flatter, Dive;
Bonsly: HP: 65, Camouflage, Leech Seed, Role Play, U-turn;
Sudowoodo: HP: 85, Camouflage, Leech Seed, Trick Room, Heal Block, Switcheroo, Role Play, Torment, Embargo, U-turn;
Hoppip: spd: 55, Night Shade, Embargo, Destiny Bond;
Skiploom: spd: 85, Night Shade, Embargo, Destiny Bond;
Jumpluff: spd: 115, Night Shade, Embargo, Destiny Bond;
Aipom: Double Kick;
Ambipom: Double Kick;
Sunkern: a+Huge Power, Struggle;
Sunflora: HP: 85, spd: 40, satk: 150, sdef: 95, Seed Flare, Heat Wave, Water Pulse;
Yanma: Torment;
Yanmega: Torment;
Wooper: sdef: 65, Mirror Coat, Dumb Mud, Dive;
Quagsire: sdef: 115, Mirror Coat, Dumb Mud, Shadow Punch, Dive;
Murkrow: spd: 101, Air Cutter, Icy Wind, Brick Break;
Honchkrow: spd: 81, Air Cutter, Icy Wind, Brick Break;
Misdreavus: a+Oblivious, Hypnosis, ~Hypnosis+Mean Look;
Mismagius: a+Oblivious, Hypnosis, ~Hypnosis+Mean Look;
Unown: a+Mystic, HP: 90, atk: 90, def: 90, spd: 90, satk: 90, sdef: 90, Amnesia, Judgment, Nature Power;
Wynaut: a+Inner Focus, Mimic, Bide;
Wobbuffet: a+Inner Focus, Mimic, Bide;
Girafarig: a+Palindrome, HP: 100, spd: 110, Nasty Plot, Swords Dance, Barrier, Acupressure, Block, Wish, Stockpile, Spit Up, Swallow, Power Trick;
Pineco: a+Battle Armor;
Forretress: a+Battle Armor;
Dunsparce: a+Levitate, atk: 85, def: 90, Effect Wave, Drill Peck, Magnitude;
Gligar: -Baton Pass;
Gliscor: -Baton Pass;
Snubbull: spd: 45;
Granbull: spd: 60, Swords Dance, Punishment;
Qwilfish: a+Final Burst, def: 95, Reversal, Agility, Avalanche, Rapid Spin, Dive;
Shuckle: a+Solid Rock, Explosion, Yawn, Wish, Roar, Retaliate;
Heracross: a+Stall, a+Inadept, a-Guts, a-Swarm;
Sneasel: -Pursuit;
Weavile: a+Keen Eye, -Pursuit;
Teddiursa: HP: 80;
Ursaring: HP: 120;
Slugma: Haze, Rapid Spin;
Magcargo: a+Critical Guard, HP: 65, Haze, Rapid Spin, Muddy Water, Power Gem;
Swinub: Rollout;
Piloswine: Rollout;
Mamoswine: Rollout;
Corsola: a+Regenerate, HP: 75, def: 105, satk: 80, sdef: 105, Trick Room, Heal Bell, Growth, Energy Ball, Psych Up, Counter;
Remoraid: HP: 45, Dive;
Octillery: HP: 105, Baton Pass, Magnitude, Wrap, Dive;
Delibird: HP: 95, atk: 70, Delivery, U-turn, Heal Bell, Whirlwind, Thunderpunch, Milk Drink;
Mantyke: Mud Sport, Dive;
Mantine: Mud Sport, Whirlwind, Roost, Dive;
Skarmory: sdef: 60, -Brave Bird;
Houndour: Sunstroke;
Houndoom: Sunstroke;
Phanpy: a+Steadfast, Water Gun;
Donphan: a+Steadfast, Water Gun, Muddy Water;
Stantler: atk: 110, satk: 100, Fly, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Mystic Horn, Megahorn, Teleport;
Smeargle: a+Trace, Doublepowder, Delay Poison, Stun Wave, Sunstroke, Sonic Purr, Peril Heal, Royal Guard, Typhoon, Soaring Kick, Adapt Punch, Web Blast, Totem, Dumb Mud, Effect Wave, Retaliate, Delivery, Mystic Horn, Tempest, Intensetoxin, Shatter, Wave Shield, Tombstoner, Olympic Pass, Mystic Drain, Scuttle, Camou Slash, Fruit Grove, Frostbite, Current, Purify, Beckon, Smite, Materialize, Repulsive, Stinky Spray, Proton Field, Electrofield, Marionette, Iron Scissor, Hurricane;
Miltank: HP: 105, Ice Ball;
Raikou: a+Run Away, Growl;
Entei: a+Run Away, Flare Blitz, Ice Beam, Ice Fang;
Suicune: a+Run Away, Razor Wind, Dive;
Larvitar: a+Honey Gather, spd: 10;
Pupitar: a+Honey Gather, spd: 5;
Tyranitar: a+Honey Gather, spd: 5;
Lugia: a+Air Lock, Night Shade, Dive;
Ho-oh: a+Blaze, Heal Bell, Haze, Baton Pass, Wish;
Celebi: a+Illuminate, -Baton Pass, Roar Of Time;
Treecko: a+Limber, Ice Punch, Charge Beam;
Grovyle: a+Limber, Ice Punch, Charge Beam;
Sceptile: a+Limber, Ice Punch, Charge Beam;
Torchic: a+Early Bird;
Combusken: a+Early Bird;
Blaziken: a+Early Bird;
Mudkip: a+Sturdy, -Stealth Rock, Dive;
Marshtomp: a+Sturdy, -Stealth Rock, Dive;
Swampert: a+Sturdy, -Stealth Rock, Dive;
Poochyena: atk: 80, def: 50, Shadow Claw, U-turn;
Mightyena: atk: 125, def: 100, Bulk Up, Shadow Claw, Superpower, U-turn;
Zigzagoon: atk: 45, Extremespeed;
Linoone: atk: 85, Extremespeed, Brick Break;
Wurmple: a+Poison Point;
Silcoon: a+Sticky Hold;
Beautifly: a+Unaware, satk: 110, sdef: 70, Tempest, Air Slash, Flamethrower;
Cascoon: a+Liquid Ooze;
Dustox: a+Levitate, HP: 100, Intensetoxin, Leech Seed, Rapid Spin, Reflect, Encore, Taunt, Torment, Toxic Spikes, Recycle;
Lotad: satk: 45, sdef: 55;
Lombre: satk: 70, sdef: 80, Dive;
Ludicolo: a+Vital Spirit, satk: 100, sdef: 110, Teeter Dance, Dive;
Seedot: atk: 45;
Nuzleaf: atk: 80, spd: 65, Wood Hammer, Shatter;
Shiftry: atk: 110, spd: 85, Wood Hammer, Shatter;
Taillow: a+Tangled Feet, atk: 65, Aqua Jet;
Swellow: a+Tangled Feet, atk: 95, Aqua Jet;
Wingull: a+Water Veil, Whirlwind, Haze;
Pelipper: a+Intimidate, HP: 70, def: 110, Heal Bell, Thunderbolt, Whirlwind, Haze, Thunder Wave, Embargo;
Ralts: a+Waltz, HP: 33;
Kirlia: a+Waltz, HP: 48;
Gardevoir: a+Waltz, HP: 78;
Gallade: a+Hyper Cutter, HP: 78;
Surskit: a+Water Veil, satk: 65, sdef: 67, Rapid Spin, Aromatherapy, Wave Shield, Aqua Ring, Whirlpool;
Masquerain: a+Levitate, satk: 100, sdef: 102, Rapid Spin, Aromatherapy, Wave Shield, Aqua Ring, Whirlpool;
Shroomish: Rollout;
Breloom: Rollout;
Slakoth: Feint;
Vigoroth: a+Limber, Feint;
Slaking: Feint;
Nincada: a+Sand Veil, Magnitude, Earthquake;
Ninjask: a+Swarm, Magnitude, Earthquake;
Shedinja: a+Snow Warning, Magnitude, Earthquake, Snatch, Rapid Spin;
Whismur: a+Cute Charm, HP: 79, def: 28, sdef: 28, Charge Beam;
Loudred: a+Anger Point, HP: 104, def: 48, sdef: 48, Focus Punch, Charge Beam, Rage;
Exploud: a+Anger Point, HP: 124, def: 68, sdef: 68, Focus Punch, Charge Beam, Rage;
Makuhita: Slack Off, Hammer Arm;
Hariyama: Slack Off, Hammer Arm;
Nosepass: Sweet Scent;
Probopass: satk: 85, Charge Beam, Power Gem, Signal Beam, Sweet Scent;
Skitty: HP: 45, satk: 45, sdef: 70, spd: 70, Reflect, Light Screen;
Delcatty: HP: 75, atk: 75, def: 75, satk: 75, sdef: 105, spd: 105, Nasty Plot, Swords Dance, Reflect, Light Screen;
Sableye: HP: 80, atk: 90, def: 80, satk: 70, sdef: 80, spd: 80, Dark Void, Swords Dance, Thunder Wave;
Mawile: atk: 100, satk: 80, spd: 100, Nasty Plot;
Aron: atk: 75, spd: 35;
Lairon: atk: 100, spd: 50;
Aggron: atk: 125, spd: 60, Tombstoner;
Meditite: a+Inner Focus, Teleport;
Medicham: a+Inner Focus, Teleport, Aura Sphere;
Electrike: a+Aftershock, Dark Pulse;
Manectric: a+Aftershock, Dark Pulse, Reflect;
Plusle: a+Static, atk: 70, def: 80, satk: 100, sdef: 50, Follow Me, Proton Field, Swords Dance, Ice Punch, Fire Punch;
Minun: a+Static, atk: 100, def: 50, satk: 70, sdef: 80, Follow Me, Electrofield, Swords Dance, Ice Punch, Fire Punch;
Volbeat: HP: 75, atk: 52, satk: 83, spd: 100, Olympic Pass, Focus Blast, Flamethrower, Fire Blast;
Illumise: HP: 75, atk: 93, satk: 53, spd: 100, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunderpunch, X-Scissor, Shadow Punch;
Budew: Snatch;
Roselia: Snatch;
Roserade: Snatch;
Gulpin: a+Engulf, HP: 85, Charge Beam, Softboiled, Rapid Spin, Toxic Spikes, Block, Embargo;
Swalot: a+Engulf, HP: 120, Charge Beam, Softboiled, Seismic Toss, Rapid Spin, Toxic Spikes, Block, Embargo;
Carvanha: a+Blind Rage, spd: 75, Thunder Fang, Dive;
Sharpedo: a+Blind Rage, spd: 105, Thunder Fang, Dive;
Wailmer: a+Massive Damage, Explosion, Last Resort, Sing;
Wailord: a+Massive Damage, Eruption, Explosion, Last Resort, Sing;
Numel: HP: 65, sdef: 80, Power Gem, Haze, Morning Sun, Stockpile, Swallow, Spit Up;
Camerupt: HP: 85, sdef: 100, Power Gem, Haze, Morning Sun, Stockpile, Swallow, Spit Up;
Torkoal: a+Smoke Cloud, def: 200, Haze, Recover, Counter, Surf;
Spoink: HP: 70, sdef: 90, Rapid Spin, Wish, Muddy Water, Hypnosis, Baton Pass;
Grumpig: HP: 95, sdef: 120, Rapid Spin, Wish, Muddy Water, Hypnosis, Baton Pass;
Spinda: a+Shifting Spots, HP: 85, atk: 95, satk: 95, spd: 70, Rapid Spin, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Charge Beam, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Heal Block, Shadow Claw, Mirror Move, Bulk Up, Wake-up Slap;
Trapinch: Vacuum Wave;
Vibrava: a+Compoundeyes, atk: 40, satk: 80, Vacuum Wave, Power Gem, Signal Beam, Air Slash;
Flygon: a+Compoundeyes, atk: 70, satk: 110, Vacuum Wave, Power Gem, Signal Beam, Air Slash;
Cacnea: a+Stinging Needle, Beat Up, Charge Beam, Nasty Plot, Fake Out, U-turn, Shadow Ball;
Cacturne: a+Stinging Needle, Outrage, Beat Up, Punishment, Charge Beam, Nasty Plot, Fake Out, U-turn, Shadow Ball;
Swablu: a+Cloud Nine, Hail;
Altaria: a+Levitate, HP: 90, atk: 80, satk: 85, sdef: 115, Heal Bell, Night Shade, Hail, Thunder;
Zangoose: a+Hyper Cutter, spd: 100, Psycho Cut, Mach Punch, Bullet Punch;
Seviper: a+Limber, atk: 60, satk: 115, spd: 100, Nasty Plot, Aura Sphere, Doom Desire, Energy Ball, Surf, Shadow Ball, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang;
Lunatone: a+Solid Rock, HP: 90, sdef: 100, Surf, Power Gem, Destiny Bond, Moonlight, Mirror Coat;
Solrock: a+Solid Rock, HP: 90, def: 100, Rapid Spin, Curse, Imprison, Morning Sun, Flare Blitz, Counter;
Barboach: atk: 68, satk: 66, Dive;
Whiscash: atk: 108, satk: 106, Curse, Calm Mind, Charge Beam, Shock Wave, Selfdestruct, Psychic, Dragon Pulse, Earth Power, Dive;
Corphish: a+Sediments, HP: 55, Spikes;
Crawdaunt: a+Sediments, HP: 83, Spikes, Focus Punch, Grass Knot, Sucker Punch, Dive;
Baltoy: a+Immunity, HP: 50;
Claydol: a+Immunity, HP: 80, Mystic Drain, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunderpunch, Focus Punch;
Lileep: a+Empty Stomach, HP: 76, Power Gem;
Cradily: a+Empty Stomach, HP: 96, Power Gem;
Anorith: a+Mold Breaker, Scuttle, Punishment;
Armaldo: a+Mold Breaker, Scuttle, Punishment;
Feebas: a+Intimidate, Dive;
Milotic: a+Cute Charm, Dive;
Castform: a+Cloud Nine, HP: 85, atk: 85, def: 85, satk: 85, sdef: 85, spd: 85, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Waterfall, Psychic, Morning Sun, Haze, Mist, Reflect, Light Screen, Safeguard, Will-o-wisp, Twister, Razor Wind, Tailwind;
Kecleon: a+Inner Focus, HP: 80, Camou Slash, Recover, Bulk Up, Calm Mind, Camouflage, Conversion, Conversion 2, Mirror Coat;
Shuppet: a+Levitate, Hypnosis;
Banette: a+Levitate, atk: 125, spd: 85, Focus Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunderpunch, Shadow Force, Hypnosis;
Duskull: a+Pressure;
Dusclops: a+Forewarn, HP: 35;
Dusknoir: a+Forewarn, HP: 40, atk: 90;
Tropius: a+Thick Fat, a+Natural Cure, HP: 129, atk: 78, satk: 82, Fruit Grove, Aromatherapy, Tailwind, Earth Power, U-turn, Calm Mind;
Chingling: a+Soundproof, satk: 85, spd: 55, Tailwind, Razor Wind, Ominous Wind, Silver Wind, Defog, Haze, Mist;
Chimecho: a+Soundproof, satk: 125, spd: 110, Psycho Boost, Overheat, Heat Wave, Leaf Storm, Draco Meteor, Tailwind, Razor Wind, Ominous Wind, Silver Wind, Defog, Recover, Haze, Mist;
Absol: satk: 95, spd: 85, Nasty Plot, Spacial Rend, Blaze Kick, Razor Leaf, Air Slash, Cross Chop, Cross Poison, Crabhammer, Karate Chop, Air Cutter, Attack Order, Poison Tail, Leaf Blade, Fake Out;
Snorunt: Rapid Spin;
Glalie: a+Levitate, HP: 95, atk: 95, def: 95, satk: 95, sdef: 95, spd: 95, Rapid Spin, Spike Cannon;
Froslass: a+Clear Body, satk: 100, Aura Sphere, Charge Beam, Rapid Spin, Focus Punch, Ice Punch, Thunderpunch, Calm Mind, Brick Break, Shadow Claw;
Spheal: Frostbite, Dive;
Sealeo: Frostbite, Milk Drink, Dive;
Walrein: Frostbite, Milk Drink, Dive;
Clamperl: Explosion, Dive;
Huntail: a+Limber, HP: 65, spd: 72, Explosion, Current, Thunder Fang, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Magnitude, Swords Dance;
Gorebyss: a+Limber, HP: 65, spd: 72, Purify, Nasty Plot, Explosion, Discharge, Giga Drain, Energy Ball, Flash Cannon;
Relicanth: atk: 100, Avalanche, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Selfdestruct, Curse, Submission;
Luvdisc: a+True Love, spd: 255, Lovely Kiss, Encore, Disable, Gastro Acid, Will-o-wisp, Destiny Bond, Dive;
Bagon: a+Steadfast, atk: 40, satk: 20;
Shelgon: a+Sturdy, atk: 60, satk: 35;
Salamence: a+Steadfast, atk: 100, satk: 80;
Beldum: a+Levitate, HP: 30, sdef: 10;
Metang: a+Levitate, HP: 50, sdef: 20, -Magnet Rise, -Bullet Punch;
Metagross: a+Sturdy, HP: 70, sdef: 50, -Magnet Rise, -Bullet Punch;
Regirock: a+Battle Armor, Gravity;
Regice: a+Ice Body, Gravity;
Registeel: a+Volt Absorb, Gravity;
Latias: a-Levitate, a+Trace, a+Synchronize, -Ice Beam, -Light Screen, -Calm Mind, -Draco Meteor, Dive;
Latios: a-Levitate, a+Steadfast, a+Synchronize, -Thunderbolt, -Reflect, -Calm Mind, -Draco Meteor, Dive;
Kyogre: a+Thick Fat, Selfdestruct, Grass Knot, Power Gem, Dive;
Groudon: a+Thick Fat, Selfdestruct, X-Scissor, Flare Blitz;
Rayquaza: a+Magic Guard, Punishment, Counter, Mirror Coat, Magic Coat, Dive;
Jirachi: a+Sturdy, HP: 90, atk: 90, def: 90, satk: 90, sdef: 90, spd: 90;
Deoxys: a+Levitate, atk: 130, satk: 130, spd: 100;
Deoxys-f: a+Limber, HP: 10, atk: 140, def: 5, satk: 140, sdef: 5, spd: 120;
Deoxys-l: a+Sturdy, atk: 60, def: 150, satk: 60, sdef: 150, spd: 50;
Deoxys-e: a+Speed Boost, atk: 85, def: 80, satk: 85, sdef: 80;
Turtwig: a+Shell Armor, Rapid Spin, Ingrain, Superpower;
Grotle: a+Shell Armor, Slack Off, Rapid Spin, Ingrain, Superpower;
Torterra: a+Shell Armor, Slack Off, Rapid Spin, Ingrain, Superpower;
Chimchar: a+Keen Eye, -Swords Dance, -Nasty Plot, -Calm Mind, -Bulk Up;
Monferno: a+Keen Eye, -Swords Dance, -Nasty Plot, -Calm Mind, -Bulk Up;
Infernape: a+Keen Eye, -Swords Dance, -Nasty Plot, -Calm Mind, -Bulk Up;
Piplup: a+Thick Fat, Calm Mind, Counter, Air Slash, Dive;
Prinplup: a+Thick Fat, Calm Mind, Counter, Air Slash, Dive;
Empoleon: a+Thick Fat, Calm Mind, Counter, Air Slash, Dive;
Starly: a+Tangled Feet;
Staravia: a+Tangled Feet, Sky Attack;
Staraptor: a+Tangled Feet, Sky Attack;
Bidoof: HP: 79, Baton Pass, Slack Off, Punishment, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Haze;
Bibarel: HP: 109, Baton Pass, Slack Off, Ice Punch, Punishment, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Haze, Dive;
Kricketot: a+Cacophony, atk: 35, def: 61, Heal Bell, Wish, Baton Pass, Beckon;
Kricketune: a+Cacophony, atk: 105, def: 101, Heal Bell, Wish, Baton Pass, Beckon, Roar, Focus Punch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunderpunch, Shadow Punch;
Shinx: spd: 55, Volt Tackle, Swords Dance, Bulk Up, Selfdestruct, Poison Fang, Snatch, Torment;
Luxio: spd: 90, Volt Tackle, Swords Dance, Bulk Up, Selfdestruct, Poison Fang, Snatch, Torment;
Luxray: spd: 100, Volt Tackle, Swords Dance, Bulk Up, Selfdestruct, Poison Fang, Snatch, Torment;
Cranidos: a+Pressure, Me First, Body Slam, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunderpunch;
Rampardos: a+Pressure, Me First, Body Slam, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunderpunch, Selfdestruct;
Shieldon: a+Solid Rock, HP: 40, Glare, Rapid Spin, Feint;
Bastiodon: a+Solid Rock, HP: 70, Smite, Glare, Rapid Spin, Feint;
Burmy: a+Anticipation, Rapid Spin;
Wormadam: a+Shed Skin, HP: 70, satk: 89, sdef: 125, Toxic Spikes, Rapid Spin, Pain Split, Calm Mind, Ice Beam, Bug Buzz, X-Scissor;
Wormadam-g: a+Shed Skin, HP: 70, atk: 89, def: 125, Spikes, Rapid Spin, Pain Split, Bulk Up, Stone Edge, Bug Buzz, X-Scissor;
Wormadam-s: a+Shed Skin, HP: 70, atk: 74, def: 105, satk: 74, sdef: 105, Rapid Spin, Pain Split, Cosmic Power, Night Shade, Bug Buzz, X-Scissor;
Mothim: a+Slow Spore, atk: 114, satk: 114, spd: 76, Rapid Spin, X-Scissor, Swords Dance, Nasty Plot, Ice Shard, Dragon Rush, Sludge Bomb;
Combee: a+Levitate;
Vespiquen: a+Levitate, HP: 100, Aromatherapy, Embargo, Heal Block;
Pachirisu: a+Levitate, HP: 75, def: 90, spd: 105, Taunt, Fly, Roost, Aerial Ace, Sky Attack, Whirlwind, Snatch, Stockpile, Swallow, Spit Up, Torment, Lovely Kiss, Spite, Seismic Toss, Razor Wind, Imprison, Defog, Psych Up, Bullet Seed, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang;
Buizel: a+Water Veil, U-turn, Wish, Ice Punch, Thunderpunch, Aqua Ring, Sucker Punch, Dive;
Floatzel: a+Water Veil, U-turn, Wish, Ice Punch, Thunderpunch, Aqua Ring, Sucker Punch, Dive;
Cherubi: a+Gluttony, HP: 55, atk: 50, satk: 75, Baton Pass;
Cherrim: a+Chlorophyll, HP: 90, atk: 90, satk: 100, Leaf Blade, Flare Blitz, Stone Edge, Dragon Pulse, Baton Pass, Psychic, Zen Headbutt;
Shellos: a+Liquid Ooze, Toxic Spikes, Rapid Spin, Taunt, Embargo, Baton Pass;
Gastrodon: a+Liquid Ooze, Toxic Spikes, Rapid Spin, Earth Power, Taunt, Embargo, Baton Pass;
Drifloon: def: 44, sdef: 64, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Icy Wind, Tailwind, Bulk Up, Air Slash, Razor Wind, Materialize;
Drifblim: def: 54, sdef: 74, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Icy Wind, Tailwind, Bulk Up, Air Slash, Razor Wind, Materialize;
Buneary: atk: 76, def: 54, sdef: 76, Moonlight, Taunt, Swords Dance, Heal Bell;
Lopunny: atk: 86, def: 94, sdef: 126, Moonlight, Taunt, Swords Dance, Heal Bell;
Glameow: Zen Headbutt;
Purugly: atk: 92, Bulk Up, Repulsive, Rollout, Earthquake, Zen Headbutt, Crunch;
Stunky: atk: 83, Stinky Spray, Bulk Up;
Skuntank: HP: 113, atk: 123, def: 72, sdef: 66, Stinky Spray, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Bulk Up;
Bronzor: -Hypnosis;
Bronzong: -Hypnosis;
Chatot: a+Soundproof, satk: 112, sdef: 55, spd: 101, Aeroblast, Extrasensory, Hydro Pump, Icy Wind;
Spiritomb: a+Forewarn;
Gible: a+Inner Focus, satk: 20, sdef: 25, -Outrage;
Gabite: a+Inner Focus, satk: 30, sdef: 35, -Outrage;
Garchomp: a+Inner Focus, satk: 30, sdef: 45, -Outrage;
Riolu: spd: 50;
Lucario: spd: 80;
Hippopotas: a+Sand Veil, atk: 62, def: 68, sdef: 32;
Hippowdon: a+Sand Veil, atk: 102, def: 108, sdef: 62;
Skorupi: HP: 50, Rapid Spin, Pain Split, Lock-on;
Drapion: HP: 85, Rapid Spin, Pain Split, Iron Defense, Lock-on;
Croagunk: sdef: 70, Thunderpunch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Cross Poison, Gastro Acid, Disable;
Toxicroak: sdef: 90, Thunderpunch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Cross Poison, Gastro Acid, Disable;
Carnivine: a+Fly Trap, HP: 84, def: 102, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Rapid Spin, Roost, Imprison, Block, Snatch, Gastro Acid;
Finneon: a+Luminous, atk: 69, satk: 69, Bug Buzz, X-Scissor, Psychic, Tail Glow, Calm Mind, Charge Beam, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Earth Power, Bug Bite, Rock Slide, Signal Beam, Dive;
Lumineon: a+Luminous, atk: 99, satk: 99, Bug Buzz, X-Scissor, Psychic, Tail Glow, Calm Mind, Charge Beam, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Earth Power, Bug Bite, Rock Slide, Signal Beam, Dive;
Snover: a+Snow Cloak, HP: 70, Curse, Body Slam;
Abomasnow: a+Snow Cloak, HP: 105, Curse, Hammer Arm, Body Slam;
Rotom: a+Static, HP: 60, satk: 105, spd: 106, Baton Pass, Magnet Bomb, Aurora Beam, Air Slash, Flash Cannon, Luster Purge;
Uxie: a+Synchronize, Ice Beam, Wish;
Mesprit: a+Run Away, Psycho Shift;
Azelf: a+Anticipate, -Nasty Plot;
Dialga: a+Solid Rock, Recover, Meteor Mash, Rapid Spin;
Palkia: a+Rain Dish, Waterfall, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunderpunch, Snatch, Dive;
Heatran: a-Flash Fire, a+Sturdy, a+Magma Armor, Selfdestruct;
Regigigas: Rest, Shadow Punch, Bulk Up;
Giratina: a+Battle Armor, Materialize, Roost, Haze;
Cresselia: a+Run Away, HP: 100, def: 110, sdef: 120;
Phione: a+Water Veil;
Manaphy: a+Water Veil, HP: 95, atk: 95, def: 95, satk: 95, sdef: 95, spd: 95, -Tail Glow;
Darkrai: a+Pressure, atk: 70, def: 70, satk: 115, sdef: 70, spd: 105;
Shaymin: a+Overgrow, Earth Power, Rapid Spin, Charge Beam, Thunderbolt;
Arceus: a+Pressure, a+Intimidate, HP: 130, atk: 130, def: 130, satk: 130, sdef: 130, spd: 130, Roost, Explosion, Divine Wrath;
Add Pokemon: Rustix, 85, 95, 112, 75, 35, 85, Steel, Dark, None;
Add Pokemon: Levimander, 70, 60, 80, 90, 110, 100, Fire, Water, Both;
Add Pokemon: Crystallis, 120, 80, 100, 50, 70, 105, Dragon, Ice, None;
Add Pokemon: Tundrer, 80, 80, 70, 115, 100, 50, Ice, Electric, Both;
Add Pokemon: Bouldawl, 62, 110, 60, 105, 38, 110, Fighting, Rock, Both;
Rustix: a+Sturdy, a+Rough Skin, Metal Claw, Leer, Vicegrip, Rapid Spin, Glare, Fury Swipes, Scary Face, Bullet Punch, Block, Night Slash, Dizzy Punch, Thrash, Clamp, X-Scissor, Curse, Iron Scissor, Focus Punch, Toxic, Hidden Power, Taunt, Hyper Beam, Protect, Rain Dance, Frustration, Earthquake, Return, Dig, Shadow Ball, Brick Break, Double Team, Reflect, Sandstorm, Rock Tomb, Torment, Facade, Secret Power, Rest, Thief, Skill Swap, Snatch, False Swipe, Brine, Fling, Endure, Drain Punch, Embargo, Explosion, Shadow Claw, Payback, Giga Impact, Rock Polish, Flash, Stone Edge, Avalanche, Gyro Ball, Swords Dance, Stealth Rock, Dark Pulse, Rock Slide, Sleep Talk, Natural Gift, Poison Jab, Swagger, U-turn, Substitute, Flash Cannon, Cut, Strength, Rock Smash, Rock Climb;
Levimander: a+Water Absorb, a+Flash Fire, Scratch, Leer, Ember, Water Gun, Scary Face, Aqua Ring, Acid Armor, Fire Spin, Whirlpool, Lava Plume, Camouflage, Nature Power, Glare, Heat Wave, Recover, Magma Storm, Hurricane, Dragon Claw, Water Pulse, Calm Mind, Roar, Toxic, Hidden Power, Sunny Day, Light Screen, Protect, Rain Dance, Frustration, Solarbeam, Iron Tail, Return, Dig, Double Team, Reflect, Flamethrower, Sludge Bomb, Sandstorm, Fire Blast, Aerial Ace, Torment, Facade, Secret Power, Rest, Attract, Thief, Overheat, Brine, Endure, Dragon Pulse, Will-o-wisp, Shadow Claw, Payback, Recycle, Giga Impact, Flash, Avalanche, Psych Up, Captivate, Sleep Talk, Natural Gift, Swagger, Substitute, Cut, Surf, Waterfall, Counter, Muddy Water, Baton Pass, Haze, Mist, Hydro Pump, Flare Blitz;
Crystallis: a+Shed Skin, a+Solid Rock, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunderpunch, Pound, Leer, Twister, Aurora Beam, Dragonbreath, Power Gem, Haze, Iron Defense, Bide, Mirror Coat, Ancientpower, Aura Sphere, Focus Punch, Dragon Claw, Water Pulse, Roar, Toxic, Hail, Hidden Power, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Hyper Beam, Light Screen, Protect, Rain Dance, Giga Drain, Safeguard, Frustration, Iron Tail, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Earthquake, Return, Dig, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Brick Break, Double Team, Reflect, Shock Wave, Sandstorm, Rock Tomb, Aerial Ace, Torment, Facade, Secret Power, Rest, Focus Blast, Energy Ball, Fling, Charge Beam, Endure, Dragon Pulse, Drain Punch, Embargo, Shadow Claw, Payback, Giga Impact, Flash, Avalanche, Thunder Wave, Psych Up, Dark Pulse, Rock Slide, Sleep Talk, Natural Gift, Dream Eater, Swagger, Substitute, Flash Cannon, Surf, Strength, Rock Smash, Waterfall, Rock Climb, Draco Meteor;
Tundrer: a+Hyper Cutter, a+Heatproof, Night Slash, Icicle Spear, Scratch, Leer, Charge, Powder Snow, Thundershock, Focus Energy, Mist, Meditate, Ice Shard, Acupressure, Discharge, Icy Wind, Zap Cannon, Haze, Sheer Cold, Aurora Beam, Slash, Spark, Extrasensory, Tri Attack, Fake Out, Superpower, Water Pulse, Calm Mind, Toxic, Hail, Bulk Up, Hidden Power, Taunt, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Hyper Beam, Protect, Rain Dance, Giga Drain, Safeguard, Frustration, Iron Tail, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Earthquake, Return, Dig, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Brick Break, Double Team, Shock Wave, Sludge Bomb, Aerial Ace, Torment, Facade, Secret Power, Rest, Attract, Thief, Snatch, Energy Ball, False Swipe, Brine, Charge Beam, Endure, Dragon Pulse, Silver Wind, Shadow Claw, Payback, Giga Impact, Flash, Avalanche, Thunder Wave, Swords Dance, Psych Up, Captivate, Dark Pulse, X-Scissor, Sleep Talk, Natural Gift, Poison Jab, Dream Eater, Grass Knot, Swagger, U-turn, Substitute, Flash Cannon, Cut, Strength, Rock Climb;
Bouldawl: a+Battle Armor, a+Inner Focus, Pound, Growl, Rock Throw, Screech, Karate Chop, Beat Up, Low Kick, Detect, Defense Curl, Rolling Kick, Submission, Camouflage, Slack Off, Sucker Punch, Sky Uppercut, Rock Wrecker, Roar, Toxic, Bulk Up, Hidden Power, Sunny Day, Hyper Beam, Protect, Frustration, Earthquake, Return, Dig, Shadow Ball, Brick Break, Double Team, Sludge Bomb, Sandstorm, Rock Tomb, Aerial Ace, Torment, Facade, Secret Power, Rest, Attract, Thief, Snatch, Focus Blast, Fling, Endure, Drain Punch, Payback, Giga Impact, Rock Polish, Stone Edge, Avalanche, Gyro Ball, Stealth Rock, Captivate, Dark Pulse, Rock Slide, Sleep Talk, Natural Gift, Poison Jab, Swagger, Substitute, Strength, Rock Smash, Rock Climb, Counter, Close Combat, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Rollout, Reversal, Thunderpunch;
Edited by Amazing Ampharos, Jun 6 2008, 04:53 PM.

+Phiddlesticks
Member Avatar
CHIME CHIME
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Complicated Stuff

New Moves

New Move: Doublepowder - --- Power, 75% accurate, type: grass, 20 PP, inflicts sleep unless a sleeping move would fail in which case it inflicts paralysis.

New Move: Delay Poison - 120 Power, 90% accurate, type: poison, 10 PP, Future Sight effect physical

New Move: Stun Wave - --- Power, 75% accurate, type: grass, 10 PP, inflicts paralysis, +1 priority

New Move: Sunstroke - 80 Power, 100% accurate, type: fire, 5 PP, special, causes sun (5 turns, not renewed if sun is already in play, ignores Heat Rock)

New Move: Sonic Purr - 20 Power, 100% accurate, type: normal, 15 PP, special, sound move, king's rock flinch, hits three times, each hit doing base 5 more damage than the last (20, 25, 30).

New Move: Peril Heal - --- Power, 100% accurate, type: fighting, 10 PP, heals more HP as your health gets lower:

0% - 3.13% max HP = 100%
3.14% - 9.38% max HP = 80%
9.39% - 20.31% max HP = 66%
20.32% - 34.38% max HP = 50%
34.39% - 67.19% max HP = 33%
67.20% - 100% max HP = 10%

New Move: Royal Guard - --- Power, 100% accurate, type: water, 25 PP, creates a ppassable screen that boosts defense and special defense by 1.5X, compatible with Light Clay

New Move: Typhoon - 80 Power, 100% accurate, type: water, 5 PP, special, causes rain (not compatible with Damp Rock)

New Move: Soaring Kick - 100 Power, 90% accurate, type: flying, 20 PP, physical, contact, king's rock flinch, HJK style recoil

New Move: Adapt Punch - 75 Power, 100% accurate, type: psychic, 15 PP, physical, contact, king's rock flinch, does damage based on what type Conversion 2 would have chosen

New Move: Web Blast - 80 Power, 100% accurate, type: bug, 5 PP, physical, summons Trick Room (not compatible with Odd Stone)

New Move: Totem - --- Power, 100% accurate, type: psychic, 15 PP - Boosts stats in a delayed fashion. One turn after its use, it boosts the attack of the Pokemon that is currently out by one stage (like Wish does with HP healing). The turn after, 1 stage of special defense. Then speed. Then defense. Then special attack.

New Move: Dumb Mud - --- Power, 100% accurate, type: ground, 30 PP - Boosts atk and sdef 1 stage.

New Move: Effect Wave - 90 Power, 100% accurate, type: normal, 15 PP, physical - 30% flinch, 20% paralysis, 10% defense down (odds calculated separately).

New Move: Retaliate - --- Power, 100% accurate, type: rock, 20 PP - Creates a "shield" that causes any damage the Pokemon under this effect takes on that turn to be returned to the enemy as an end of turn effect. This effect lasts 5 turns and is lost upon switching.

New Move: Delivery - --- Power, 100% accurate, type: ice, 15 PP - Heals 25% HP to all Pokemon both enemy and allied, including those who are not currently out.

New Move: Mystic Horn - --- Power, 100% accurate, type: normal, 20 PP - boost attack and special attack one level

New Move: Tempest - --- Power, 100% accurate, type: flying, 5 PP - phazes, 0 priority

New Move: Intensetoxin - --- Power, 100% accurate, type: poison, 15 PP - Has a chance to inflict a wide variety of status effects.

.00 - .35 Poison
.35 - .5 Deadly Poison, Leech Seed
.5 - .65 Deadly Poison, Confusion
.65 - .75 Poison, Torment, Gastro Acid, Disable
.75 - .85 Paralysis, Encore, Leech Seed
.85 - .95 Deadly Poison, Confusion, Leech Seed
.95 - 1.00 ghost Curse, Taunt

New Move: Shatter - 80 Power, 100% accurate, type: dark, 10 PP, physical, contact - Knock Off effect

New Move: Wave Shield - --- Power, 100% accurate, type: water, 15 PP - Creates a ppassable shield that causes the next SE hit to do half damage. Cannot be stacked and disappears when the next SE hit happens.

New Move: Tombstoner - 100 Power, 90% accurate, type: rock, 10 PP, physical, king's rock flinch - always lowers speed

New Move: Olympic Pass - --- Power, 100% accurate, type: bug, 35 PP, Acupressure and Baton Pass effect

New Move: Mystic Drain - 100 Power, 100% accurate, type: psychic, 25 PP, special, draining move heals 75% of damage dealt

New Move: Scuttle - 80 Power, 100% accurate, type: bug, 10 PP, physical, contact, king's rock flinch, rapid spin effect

New Move: Camou Slash - 90 power, 100% accurate, type: normal, 15 PP, physical, contact, king's rock flinch, does damage of the type the user currently is. If the user is two types, it picks a random one.

New Move: Fruit Grove - --- Power, 100% accurate, type: grass, 20 PP, creates "spikes" on the user's side of the field that heal 1/8 HP upon switch in (1/4 for grass types). Cleared in the same way all spikes are.

New Move: Frostbite - 80 Power, 100% accurate, type: ice, 5 PP, special, causes hail (5 turns, not renewed if hail is already in play, ignores Icy Rock)

New Move: Current - 65 Power, 95% accurate, type: water, 15 PP, physical, king's rock flinch, 70% speed up

New Move: Purify - --- Power, 100% accurate, type: water, 10 PP, heals 25% HP and boosts speed 1 stage.

New Move: Beckon - 20 Power, 100% accurate, type: bug, 10 PP, sound move, king's rock flinch, beat up effect

New Move: Smite - --- Power, 100% accurate, type: steel, 15 PP, king's rock flinch, does 37.5% of the enemy's max HP in damage.

New Move: Materialize - --- Power, 100% accurate, type: ghost, 10 PP, heals 50% HP and removes the ghost type (like Roost)

New Move: Repulsive - 75 Power, 100% accurate, type: normal, 20 PP, physical, 70% chance of lowering defense

New Move: Stinky Spray - 85 Power, 90% accurate, type: poison, 10 PP, physical, king's rock flinch, sets enemy stat modifiers to 0

New Move: Divine Wrath - --- Power, 100% accurate, type: ???, 10 PP, inflicts AwesomeEffect, unsketchable

New Move: Proton Field - --- Power, 100% accurate, type: electric, 20 PP, creates a screen that boosts attack 1.5X and lasts for 5 turns (8 with Light Clay). Does not affect any Plusle.

New Move: Electrofield - --- Power, 100% accurate, type: electric, 20 PP, creates a screen that boosts special attack 1.5X and lasts for 5 turns (8 with Light Clay). Does not affect any Minun.

New Move: Marionette - --- Power, 100% accurate, type: psychic, 5 PP, uses Mirror Move then Substitute

New Move: Iron Scissor - 90 Power, 100% accurate, type: Steel, 15 PP, physical, contact, 40% paralysis

New Move: Hurricane - 120 Power, 70% accurate, type: Water, 5 PP, special, king's rock flinch, partial trapping move

New Traits

New Trait: Sharp Quills - Causes Spikes and Stealth Rock to do 1.5X damage. Toxic Spikes inflicts deadly poison even with just one layer.

New Trait: Spiteful - Automatically inflicts a curse after this Pokemon has been in for three turns (counted the same way Slow Start's turns are counted).

New Trait: Cure Aura - Automatically puts down a "Wish" effect after switching in.

New Trait: Fly Trap - Does double damage to bug types.

New Trait: Megaton - Automatically uses Gravity (5 turns, not effected by Odd Stone).

New Trait: My Turn - All attacks (physical and special) do 1.5X damage, but the possessor of this trait is automatically inflicted with Torment.

New Trait: Mindless - Immune to psychic

New Trait: Regulate - In speed checks, only the speed displayed on the status screen and priority are used (stuff like Choice Scarf and speed modification are ignored).

New Trait: Egg Guard - Takes 2/3 damage from NVE attacks.

New Trait: Constant Spin - Automatically uses "Rapid Spin" upon entering battle, before taking spikes damage. Moves that Rapid Spin can clear fail when used against this trait.

New Trait: Desperate - Automatically boosts attack 2 stages and assigns a Perish Count of 3 (if there's no count already) at the end of each turn (like Speed Boost).

New Trait: Doppelganger - Automatically uses Transform upon switching in.

New Trait: Boosteon - Pokemon with this trait gain 20% in every stat for which they have a living teammate that is an Eevee that has base 130 in that stat. A Pokemon may not gain this boost from another Pokemon of the same specie or from two of the same specie. The percentage is additive insofar as having two Pokemon that boost the stat 20% causes the boost to become 40% not 44%.

New Trait: Shenanigans - Pokemon with this trait automatically use Trick upon switching in.

New Trait: Active Dreams - Attempting to attack while asleep will cause you to randomly use one of your four attacks (same restrictions as Sleep Talk, does not deplete PP).

New Trait: Nullify - Attacks that would do greater than or equal to your max HP in damage do no damage. This trait does not work if your level is lower than the enemy's. Moves can still have added effects even if blocked.

New Trait: Mystic - Changes the effects of Nature Power and Amnesia depending on which plate you have equipped. It also totally changes your base stats. This table is base stats, Nature Power effect, Amnesia effect.

--- 90HP/90atk/90def/90spd/90satk/90sdef, Tri Attack, +2 sdef
Fire 90HP/130atk/60def/110spd/90satk/60sdef, Sacred Fire, +1atk +1spd
Water 90HP/50atk/120def/80spd/80satk/120sdef, Haze, "Wish" effect
Electric 90HP/60atk/60def/130spd/110satk/90sdef, Encore, +1satk +1spd
Grass 90HP/80atk/110def/70spd/80satk/110sdef, Spore, "Refresh" effect
Ice 90HP/80atk/120def/50spd/120satk/80sdef, Discharge, "Hail" effect
Fighting 90HP/140atk/80def/80spd/70satk/70sdef, Close Combat, +atk +def
Poison 90HP/60atk/110def/60spd/90satk/130sdef, Toxic, "Light Screen" effect
Ground 90HP/120atk/120def/80spd/50satk/80sdef, Bonemerang, "Rapid Spin" effect
Flying 90HP/120atk/45def/120spd/120satk/45sdef, Brave Bird, +atk +satk effect
Psychic 90HP/70atk/70def/80spd/140satk/80sdef, Disable, +satk +sdef
Bug 90HP/100atk/75def/75spd/100satk/100sdef, Megahorn, "Substitute" effect
Rock 90HP/70atk/70def/170spd/70satk/70sdef, Stealth Rock, "Pain Split" effect
Ghost 90HP/70atk/120def/70spd/120satk/70sdef, Will-o-wisp, "Curse" effect
Dragon 90HP/90atk/80def/90spd/110satk/80sdef, Dragon Rush, "Focus Energy" effect
Dark 90HP/110atk/10def/110spd/110satk/110sdef, Crunch, "Psych Up" effect
Steel 90HP/70atk/170def/70spd/70satk/70sdef, Heal Bell, "Recover" effect

Mystic cannot be acquired by non-Unown Pokemon by any means (not even Trace). It has a "sticky hold" effect similar to Arceus's.

New Trait: Palindrome - Copies enemy stat boosts automatically at the end of each turn in every category in which the enemy has a bigger boost (like if you have +2 attack and +1 speed and they have +3 attack and +0 speed, you will end up with +3 attack and +1 speed).

New Trait: Final Burst - Automatic "Destiny Bond" effect upon being hit and brought down to 25% or less HP (just like a berry activation). The Destiny Bond effect will refuse to go away on the same turn that it is created. Pokemon with this trait are immune to indirect damage until the Destiny Bond wears off.

New Trait: Inadept - Klutz clone.

New Trait: Critical Guard - 4X weaknesses become immunities.

New Trait: Regenerate - Auto-Aqua Ring upon switch in.

New Trait: Waltz - Status effects are more powerful. Burn, poison, and deadly poison do 1/16 more damage per turn. Sleep and freeze are less likely to wear off (sleep being less likely in the same way Early Bird is more likely, freeze as some percentage to be revealed later). 35% chance of full paralysis and 60% chance of hurting self in confusion.

New Trait: Aftershock - After using any move except Protect or Detect (it has to be a real move - hurt self in confusion, fast asleep, frozen solid, etc. don't count), Manectric will automatically attack the same target with a 30 power special electric attack (no added effects, 100% accuracy). If his move was self or team targetting, he'll target a random enemy instead. This move has no bearing on "last move used" and is ignored by Counter, Encore, Mimic, etc.

New Trait: Engulf - Pokemon with this trait restore HP when another Pokemon faints. The amount restored is equal to the fainted Pokemon's max HP divided by two rounded down but not to zero.

New Trait: Blind Rage - Automatically boosts attack, special attack, and lowers accuracy at the end of every turn.

New Trait: Smoke Cloud - auto-Mist upon switch in

New Trait: Massive Damage - moves with base 130 power or more have 1.5X power

New Trait: Shifting Spots - At the end of every turn, Pokemon with this ability copy the enemy's defense stat but not their defensive boosts.

New Trait: Stinging Needle - Moves are physical or special based on your higher stat. If they are equal, this does nothing.

New Trait: Sediments - Auto-Shell Bell

New Trait: Empty Stomach - Pokemon with this trait get double benefits from berries.

New Trait: True Love - auto-Attract

New Trait: Slow Spore - auto-String Shot at the end of every turn kinda like an inverse Speed Boost

New Trait: Luminous - tells you the enemy's full moveset and item upon switching in. At the end of every full turn, it tells you a member of the enemy's team.

New Items

New item: Odd Stone - Trick Room, Gravity, Tailwind, Embargo, and Heal Block now last 8 turns instead of 5 turns.

"New" item: Berserk Gene - Upon switching in, it raises attack 2 stages and confuses the user. It can only be used once. Fails when held by an Own Tempo Pokemon.

Miscellaneous Pokemon Changes

The Happiny family has "Shedinja 1" defense. This means Happiny, Chansey and Blissey will always have 1 Defense, regardless of EVs, IVs, or Natures.

Unown is now typeless.

Masquerain’s type is now Bug/Water.

Probopass’ type is now Rock/Electric.

Altaria’s type is now Normal/Dragon.

Combee and Vespiquen are now pure Bug types.

Miscellaneous Move Changes

Tailwind now lasts 5 turns.

Twineedle now has 45 base power.

Heal Block and Mist are now ppassable moves.

Heal Block now blocks ALL forms of healing. If it would make your HP go up, Heal Block blocks it.

Defog now removes all party effects (it already did this), all spikes (not just spikes under your enemy team's feet), and enemy screens (Reflect, Light Screen, Royal Guard).

Partial trapping moves (Wrap, Bind, Fire Spin, Magma Storm, Clamp, Whirlpool) now do 1/8 damage per turn instead of 1/16.

Teleport now makes you switch (like U-Turn without the choice item oddness or the damage, obviously can be Taunted).

Submission now has 100% accuracy.

Double Kick now hits for base 35 per hit.

Magnet Rise now has +2 priority.

Icicle Spear is now 20 base power per hit.

Spike Cannon now lays one layer of spikes on the enemy's side of the field if it hits them and does damage.

Power Gem is now 85 base power.

Mist Ball and Luster Purge are now 85 base power.

Sing now has 65% accuracy.

Transform now hits through Protect (if it didn't already). The only way Transform can fail is if the enemy specie is Ditto/no target or if the enemy is using Fly or a similar move.

Embargo is now ppassable.

Smellingsalt is 90 base power.

Octazooka is now 75 base power.

Mud Sport and Water Sport now confer 4X resistance instead of 2X resistance and are positive priority moves.

Needle Arm now has 95 base power.

Heal Order now has 15 PP.

Miscellaneous Trait Changes

Illuminate now ignores evasion modifiers and boosts accuracy by 1.2X.

Reckless now boosts damage by 40%.

Shadow Tag now only traps for one turn. Afterwards they can switch. The turn Wobbuffet (or whoever) switches in does not count, but the first turn in battle counts if he's the lead.

Wonder Guard now protects the user from all forms of weather damage and spikes.

Normalize is now guaranteed to hit for neutral damage.

Immunity now absorbs Toxic Spikes.

Forecast now has a Rock form and now makes weather moves create weather of infinite duration.

Color Change now has Adaptability built into it.

Flower Gift now summons 3 turn sun after Cherrim has completed a turn in battle. It will renew itself after three turns if Cherrim remains in.

Minus now boosts attack instead of special attack.

Miscellaneous Item Changes

Light Clay boosts the following moves to eight turns: Reflect, Light Screen, Royal Guard, Safeguard, Lucky Chant, and Mist

Metal Powder and Quick Powder now work even after Ditto has transformed.

Type specific items now boost by 1.3X.

Muscle Band and Wise Glasses now boost by 1.15X.

Metronome (the hold item) now boosts by 20% per turn capped at 300%.

Soul Dew now boosts satk and sdef by 1.2X instead of 1.5X.

Other Miscellaneous Changes

Evasion and accuracy now operate on a "/4" rather than a "/3" system (it means the new DT percentages are 80%, 66.7%, 57.1%, 50%, 44.4%, and 40% and lowering accuracy matters less).
Edited by Phiddlesticks, Jul 30 2008, 11:18 PM.
Posted Image
banner revamp made by bbm

Soannoying
THEhammer
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
ok I originally thought of this during a discussion about politoed but people said it might be useful for another pokemon so I'm posting it here. Feel free to discuss anything regarding this move.

Current: Power: 70. Special. Effect: x% chance of raising speed by 1 stage. Accuracy: 100%. PP: 15.
http://z3.invisionfree.com/CaptainsModdedS...dex.php?act=idx
8558584's tournament: http://z3.invisionfree.com/CaptainsModdedS...hp?showtopic=21

VampireDude34
Member Avatar
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Vampire Dude
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
New Arbok looks sexiiiiiii.

Make a Viagra item for Regigigas :P

Oh, and please give Luxray a movepool. I mean, being the bad Arcainine is embarrassing =/
Posted Image

NCcyclop17
Member Avatar
*legend*
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I'll add more when I have more time, but right now here are two things I think would be good-

1. Give parasect a healing move (synthesis?) to be coupled with intimidate. I always thought this held back parasect in adv. mod.

2. Give clefable hyper voice or sound purr. It already has sing (so it has a voice >_>) and I don't think a special stab would make it broken.
Posted Image
@bbm *kisses*

RiverShock
Member Avatar
Spellcheck is your friend.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Problem with giving it Hyper Voice is that little differentiates it from Wigglytuff as is... Maybe he should just create a unique Normal Special for Clef.

+Sandslash
Member Avatar
inferior
Quote:

New Trait: Mindless - Immune to psychic

i hate you >:(

+Jolteon
Member Avatar
Army of One
Just think of it as levitate, ss. <_<
(21:51:38) meddle: jolteon beats sandslash
(21:51:45) meddle: but both beat shuckle

^the truth

Posted Image

+Amazing Ampharos
Tangela
Here's a trait for Electrode that I haven't developed very well:

??? - Ignores all speed modification for all Pokemon (including allies in 2v2). This would include speed boosting from stuff like Dragon Dance, reduction from moves like String Shot, boosting from items like Choice Scarf or traits like Quick Feet, and reduction from items like Iron Ball, traits like Slow Start or Stall, or status effects like paralysis. In short, when this Pokemon is out, the speed that is used for speed calculations is always the speed on the status screen. Priority is uneffected. Quick Attack still always goes before Tackle, and Trick Room still always goes dead last.

The wording could obviously be more concise, but the trait itself seems nifty. Now Electrode needs to be able to actually function when going first, and it will be a winner.

+Amazing Ampharos
Tangela
Uber move distribution is a detail to consider. The uber exclusive moves are each going to non-uber Pokemon as exclusives. In adv, this was only treated as Aeroblast and Sacred Fire. Now, the pool is bigger.

Aeroblast
Sacred Fire
Mist Ball - Electrode
Luster Purge
Doom Desire
Psycho Boost
Roar of Time
Spacial Rend
Crush Grip - Kingler
Shadow Force
Lunar Dance
Heart Swap - Wigglytuff
Dark Void
Seed Flare
Judgment

Every move is going to one non-uber, non-Smeargle Pokemon. I think Roar of Time will go to Celebi, though that's unimportant. Heart Swap has already gone to Wigglytuff. Crush Grip has already gone to Kingler. This is an important topic to consider as these moves could be a big part of the salvation of certain Pokemon!

Actually, I note that some of these moves are actually learned by non-uber legendaries. So I'll just say that one non-legendary a piece is getting them. They can go to other legendaries freely without disrupting the one Pokemon per move only rule.

+Sandslash
Member Avatar
inferior
AEROBLAST FOR MENCE!!!

+Undergamed
IM GAY
Amazing Ampharos
Aug 29 2007, 05:58 PM
Psycho Boost

CHIME CHIME

Shadow1798
Member Avatar
Jirachi
[ *  *  *  * ]
Shadow Force Sableye?

Man, I'm going to miss Sacred Fire Togetic.
Bearzly

One day i will take my ruby cart, fill everything with sharpedo, and set it on fire

AmazingAmpharos

You suggest Juliet has a penis.

COalex
Shelgon
[ *  * ]
Amazing Ampharos
Aug 29 2007, 10:58 AM
Uber move distribution is a detail to consider. The uber exclusive moves are each going to non-uber Pokemon as exclusives. In adv, this was only treated as Aeroblast and Sacred Fire. Now, the pool is bigger.

Aeroblast - Gyarados!
Sacred Fire - Flareon
Mist Ball - Electrode
Luster Purge - Clefable
Doom Desire - Bronzong
Psycho Boost - chimeco ddddd
Roar of Time - Salamence
Spacial Rend - Kingdra
Crush Grip - Kingler
Shadow Force - no clue!
Lunar Dance - Gardevoir/Gallade
Heart Swap - Wigglytuff
Dark Void - Sableye
Seed Flare - Jumpluff
Judgment - I really think this should remain Arceus exclusive :/

Some of these might be too strong, just my two cents.

+Phiddlesticks
Member Avatar
CHIME CHIME
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Seconding Sacred Fire Flareon as well as suggesting Aeroblast Chatot and Seed Flare Sunflora
Posted Image
banner revamp made by bbm

uberhaxx0r
Member Avatar
your mother
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
seconding aeroblast gyarados

+Sir Spanky
Member Avatar
Less bananated than Shippou
Stop spamming this thread with retarded replies :-/
Posted Image
Neon Twilight: thats really gay
Neon Twilight: so gay
Neon Twilight: gayer than bbm and spanky sex gay

+Undergamed
IM GAY
COalex
Sep 1 2007, 03:07 AM
Amazing Ampharos
Aug 29 2007, 10:58 AM
Aeroblast - Gyarados!

Some of these might be too strong, just my two cents.

lol might?

RiverShock
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
You do realize Gyarados has Base 60 Sp Atk, right? I mean, Chatot's going to do more damage with it than Gyarados, not to mention Chatot's faster as well. Anyway, so this isn't spam, here's my thoughts on what move could go to what:

Aeroblast - Delibird/Ledian/Mothim
Sacred Fire - Delcatty/Flareon
Luster Purge - Mawile/Manectric
Doom Desire - Xatu/Absol
Psycho Boost - Chimecho/Exploud/Unown
Roar of Time - Celebi definitely
Spacial Rend - Altaria/Sceptile/Clefable
Shadow Force - Banette/Mightyena
Lunar Dance - Clefable/Umbreon/Froslass
Dark Void - Illumise/Hypno/Sableye/Mightyena
Seed Flare - Shiftry/Bellossom
Judgment - Purugly/Unown/Froslass

Feel free to ignore any or all of them, these are just my thoughts.

+Undergamed
IM GAY
AEROBLAST IS SPECIAL NOW?
I feel dumb.

osmbv tiger
Delibird
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Aeroblast - Altaria
Sacred Fire - Torkoal
Mist Ball - Lapras
Luster Purge - Bronzong
Doom Desire - Luvdisc
Psycho Boost - Chimecho
Roar of Time - Celebi
Spacial Rend - Ninetales (take away Thunderbotl for this?)
Crush Grip - Kingler
Shadow Force - Sableye
Lunar Dance - Bellossom
Heart Swap - Wigglytuff
Dark Void - Stantler
Seed Flare - Sunflora
Judgment - Bidoof (expected/9.4)

DigitalCrash27
AKA Hypnotist
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Aeroblast - Butterfree(lol)/Delibird/Beautifly/Chatot
Sacred Fire - Torkoal/Flareon
Mist Ball - Electrode
Luster Purge - Chimeco/Grumpig?
Doom Desire - Empoleon?
Psycho Boost - Unown(lol)/Chimeco
Roar of Time - Gyarados? (No one would use it due to that wasted turn. :x)
Spacial Rend - Claydol? :\ Not sure at all
Crush Grip - Kingler
Shadow Force - Sableye/Shedinja
Lunar Dance - Lunatone? :x
Heart Swap - Wigglytuff
Dark Void - Spiritomb/Sableye
Seed Flare - Bellossom/Vileplume/Jumpluff/Sunflora
Judgment - Nidoking/Kangaskhan

Just narrowing the options and stuff. :x

uberhaxx0r
Member Avatar
your mother
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
yeah spanky, I only said that cause most people thought exactly the same
=P

+Amazing Ampharos
Tangela
Aeroblast - Chatot
Sacred Fire -
Luster Purge -
Mist Ball - Electrode
Doom Desire -
Psycho Boost - Chimecho
Roar of Time - Xatu
Spacial Rend -
Shadow Force - Banette
Lunar Dance - Lunatone
Crush Grip - Kingler
Dark Void - Sableye
Seed Flare - Sunflora
Judgment - Unown

Celebi doesn't "count" for Roar of Time. It will get it, but its legendary status means it doesn't count.

+Undergamed
IM GAY
Amazing Ampharos
Aug 1 2007, 05:41 AM
Vaporeon: a+Boosteon, Growth, Meditate;
Flareon: a+Boosteon, Growth, Meditate, Flare Blitz, Dragon Rush, Rock Slide, Magnitude, Aerial Ace;
Glaceon: a+Boosteon, Growth, Meditate, Charge Beam, Thunderbolt, Water Pulse;

Eon Boost sounds better imo

DigitalCrash27
AKA Hypnotist
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Undergamed
Sep 7 2007, 01:51 PM
Amazing Ampharos
Aug 1 2007, 05:41 AM
Vaporeon: a+Boosteon, Growth, Meditate;
Glaceon: a+Boosteon, Growth, Meditate, Charge Beam, Thunderbolt, Water Pulse;

Eon Boost sounds better imo

Yeah, Eon Boost is indeed the better name.

So the ones that are left are:

Sacred Fire- Rapidash/Torkoal
Luster Purge- Xatu
Doom Desire- Mawile/Empoleon
Roar of Time- Dragonite? Kingdra? Altaria?
Spacial Rend- Flygon
Seed Flare- Exeggutor/Sunflora

Lol. Judgement Unown. I did that at my server too. :x Gave it Recover as well because it seemed to make sense.

RiverShock
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
IMO Howl would suit the Eeveelutions more than Meditate. :P

Oh, and by the way: Togepi doesn't actually GET Roost. (Not that it matters much, lol.)

Also, Glaceon already gets Water Pulse.

+Amazing Ampharos
Tangela
Quagsire the special tank.
Swampert as himself.
Whiscash the offensive master.
Gastrodon, quirky movepool extraordinaire!

Silver Shadow
Torkoal
[ *  *  * ]
Boosteon's explanation is confusing as hell.

OHKOs always do max HP in damage iirc. I think Colin or Bearzly were talking about that in Shoddy like a week ago.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mod List · Next Topic »
Add Reply