Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to ATP Fantasy Baseball. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Baseballfan.co.uk Fantasy league 2016
Topic Started: Feb 29 2016, 09:34 PM (118 Views)
leemarlin87
Member Avatar
All Star
[ *  *  *  * ]
We are Back and looking for Players for our league once again

Standard Roto Yahoo rules will be used

Whilst I think most of us are already signed up but if you arn't a member already Sign up with this sites sister site www.baseballfan.co.uk isn't requried to enter but may be usefull to you but everything posted on there info wise will also be posted on here as well.

Just state your interest below and I'll be in touch with details once we are good to go
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ollyhowles
All Star
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hi I am my email ohowles4@gmail.com, if any spaces

leemarlin87
Member Avatar
All Star
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yep plenty of room i'll add you to the list

leemarlin87
Member Avatar
All Star
[ *  *  *  * ]
This is the Link to sign up Guys

https://yho.com/mlb?l=85860&k=8334b20a43dad...86f240ce025be4d

Let me Know of any problems and of course everyones prefered Draft date and time, an Evening is always best and a Sunday usually works for everyone but I'm open to suggestions and can do most times in the evening.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Baseballfan.co.uk Fantasy Leagues · Next Topic »
Add Reply