Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to ATP Fantasy Baseball. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
MLB.TV on Xbox Live
Topic Started: Mar 26 2013, 01:28 AM (601 Views)
Chris
Member Avatar
MVP
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Just a heads up to people who are unaware. If you have an Xbox Live GOLD membership and an MLB.TV Premium subscription, you can download an MLB.TV app on your Xbox free of charge and watch all games on your Xbox. HD quality too.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

maccie
MVP
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Damn right you can!

maccie
MVP
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
What the hell is going on with this years app ?! They seem to have pissed on the people that don't own an XBONE, and given us something which doesn't work. :( Yes, I can still use it on PC (Mostly) but that' not why I bought Premium .

Anyone else, renew and are having the same problems?

Chris
Member Avatar
MVP
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
YES! Kept cutting out, sound with no picture and going back to the feed choice screen. If it keeps on happening, I shall be making a complaint. It's a lot of money to spend for a service that doesn't work properly! I'm pretty annoyed about it!

maccie
MVP
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm pretty hacked off with their lack of updates regarding these obviously common problems, and lack of reply from mlb itself. It's certainly not what they promised us when I decided to renew. Was fine until 2-3 days before the regular season started. LAst years app was pretty, it was fun to use, easy to navigate, and I could turn the freaking scores off to watch later. :(

Chris
Member Avatar
MVP
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
My 360 app is absolutely unwatchable now. I'm being resorted to watching on my smartphone. Worst 80+ I've ever spent!

maccie
MVP
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Why have they done this to us :(

Chris
Member Avatar
MVP
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I take it it's still bad then? The last 3 games I've watched on my 360 haven't been anywhere near as bad as previously, so I assumed they had it somewhat sorted! Luckily I've now bought an iPad so I have a fallback option now. Couldn't watch on my laptop as it was just absolutely shite!

maccie
MVP
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Yeah I too had thought it was sorted, but the past few days, it seemed eveb worse than I remember at the beginining. I've had all issues reported, ie repeating, freezing but audio still plays, kicking me back to the feed select, and on occasion "MLB servers are unavailable at this time".

Chris
Member Avatar
MVP
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Yep, I've had all those at some stage. I've even been told I've been blacked out because of my location. Didn't realise Norwich was near Kansas City.

maccie
MVP
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
That's not the first time I've seen that error, but that seems to be the only one I've not had as of yet. I've even had it that it stays on the between innings screen, so I've had to go back and reselect a feed to fix it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Fantasy Baseball Free Zone · Next Topic »
Add Reply