Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Bigfoot Discussions. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Bigfoot Halloween Special
Topic Started: Oct 20 2011, 02:41 PM (622 Views)
GuyInIndiana
Member Avatar
General Peepmaster
[ *  *  * ]
http://animal.discovery.com/tv/finding-bigfoot/bigfoot-halloween-special.html

Quote:

BIGFOOT HALLOWEEN SPECIAL Posted Image

Finding Bigfoot: Birth of a Legend (Sunday, October 30, 9PM e/p)

Animal Planet's Finding Bigfoot Returns to the Woods to Investigate Sasquatch's Origin in Halloween Special

Bigfoot Field Research Organization Team to Tackle the Big Apple With New York Comic Con Appearance

(Silver Spring, Maryland, September 28, 2011) This fall, the Bigfoot Field Research Organization (BFRO) team from Animal Planet's Finding Bigfoot trudges deep into California's Redwood National Forest to investigate one of the most infamous and disputed pieces of Bigfoot evidence ever the Patterson-Gimlin footage.

Premiering Sunday, October 30, at 9 PM (ET/PT), the two-hour special FINDING BIGFOOT: BIRTH OF A LEGEND takes viewers to the site where the notorious footage was captured to investigate the elusive beast's existence and settle the more than 50-year-old debate originated by the tape.

Outfitted with the latest technology, including night-vision and infrared cameras, the BFRO team also scours the Redwoods to uncover additional evidence of the presence of Sasquatch. With more Bigfoot signals discovered in the Redwoods than anywhere else in North America, each broken branch or peculiar noise could mean a Squatch is lurking nearby.

Prior to the debut of the special, the BFRO team will make an appearance at this year's New York Comic Con convention. On Friday, October 14, at 6:30 PM, the entire cast Bobo, Cliff, Matt and Ranae will debunk Bigfoot myths with a special sneak preview of the Birth of a Legend special. Following the sneak peek, the team will discuss its Squatchin' experiences from the show and share years of Bigfoot knowledge and research on a panel.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Redwolf
Not to be messed with. Seriously.
[ *  *  * ]
That photo is enough to scare me.

keilder
Member Avatar
Dreams of turnips and potatoes
[ *  *  * ]
I thought the same Red, though was trying to be nice (new board and all that...) but nah!!!

I laughed my arse off when I first seen it.... :biggrin I dare anybody to stare or study it in detail for more than 10 seconds without laughing...

Susan
Member Avatar
AKA "Fart Blossom"
[ *  *  * ]
Yet another steaming pile of proof that these guys/gals want to be rock stars......

Ty
Admin
[ *  *  * ]
Like they'll ever need that evidence bag........ rolleyes

GuyInIndiana
Member Avatar
General Peepmaster
[ *  *  * ]
Ty
Oct 21 2011, 08:24 PM
Like they'll ever need that evidence bag........ rolleyes
Maybe they'll discover they're killing bigfooting's image. huh

GuyInIndiana
Member Avatar
General Peepmaster
[ *  *  * ]
Well, we're only 10 minutes in to the show, and already, Bobo has made this film out to be the Mecca of Bigfooting and Bob Gimlin to be the object of EVERY bigfooter's passion.

Give me a break.

We then learn at 50 minutes into the show, that the Jacob's photo IS a juvy sasquatch, according to Cliff.

Good to know.

Edited by GuyInIndiana, Oct 30 2011, 09:07 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Finding Bigfoot · Next Topic »
Add Reply

PRINT theme created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone