Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Bigfoot Discussions. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Simple Enough. Is there a creature in North America called bigfoot/sasquatch?
No. 0 (0%)
Yes. 17 (58.6%)
I don't know. (includes all variations of unsure) 12 (41.4%)
Total Votes: 29
Bigfoot. Real or not?; Take the poll.
Topic Started: Nov 1 2011, 09:55 PM (2,511 Views)
GuyInIndiana
Member Avatar
General Peepmaster
[ *  *  * ]
Simple Enough. Is there a creature in North America commonly refered to as "bigfoot" or "sasquatch"?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Stacy
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
Absolutely, 100% yes.

Pat
Member Avatar
Kick-ass Artist in Residence
[ *  *  * ]
Yes!

keilder
Member Avatar
Dreams of turnips and potatoes
[ *  *  * ]
Unsure, Don't know camp.

Paulw
Member Avatar
Camo Junkie
[ *  *  * ]
Ohhh...yeah.

Redwolf
Not to be messed with. Seriously.
[ *  *  * ]

I believe a small handful of people who claim sightings.I know these people to be level headed and outdoor savvy.

I guess I won't "fully" believe until the darn thing walks up to me and makes a formal introduction.

mkianni
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Unsure for me.
I wish I could just hit the lottery so I could get out in the woods and put an end to this mystery! :biggrin

Boomer
[ * ]
they are out there.....watching us...like I've said, you don't see bigfoot, bigfoot chooses to be seen....

WayneSmoker
[ * ]
I saw a bigfoot taking a dump. I know it sounds crazy but my friend saw it too.

keilder
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
I’m not sure if that was meant to be humorous or not. But I recall an interview from Robert Morgan where he collected a few gallons of faeces and sent it to Krantz I believe for analysis, and the report came back, that it contained an enzyme that wasn’t or hadn’t been present in humans for – oh I don’t recall the exact number of years, 20-40 thousand.

But, then the typical, all samples vanished blah blah……….which does make you go mmh!!!

Pity you didn’t have a camera, video or a sample bottle handy – heck, you could of just picked that big old boy up and stuck it in a bun and brought it home. :D

Bukwas
Member Avatar
Likes a drafty basement
[ *  *  * ]
Dunno, still on the fence on that one. Too many variables on this latest "discovery", just have to wait and see over the next couple of months.. :scratch:

Jamie
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
I was going to give some teenagers shit for not paying attention and throwing rocks too close to us. It was one of the big guys himself. he charged at me, when I did'nt leave he chased me back to the canoe. I was 19, I'm 47 now,I just remembered it happened last month it scared me so bad. It happened at a small lake above Vancouver in '84.

Bukwas
Member Avatar
Likes a drafty basement
[ *  *  * ]
Welcome to the BFD Jaime! We'd be interested in hearing your account, no worries, we're not lethal in the responses like "other" forums. Stacey & Susan won't put up with that crap.

Just don't stand too close to Keilder, he has been known to not "keep his hands to himself".. :D

Jamie
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
hi Bukwas
Thanks for the welcome. Ive submitted my encounter in sightings and reports.True story dude.

NathanFooter
[ * ]
Hello everyone, I am a field researcher and report investigator from Michigan, some here may know me from the BFF, other contacts or from my other involvements and ties with the BFRO.

This is my first post here and I thought there was no more of a fitting place to jump in.

Does the Sasquatch exist ? Yes it does, a species firmly rooted in biology, drawing breath in many places across north America and Canada at this very moment.

My statement is not based off of belief but of personal experience and knowledge.

Stacy
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]

Hi Nathaniel, welcome to BFD! Good to see ya here!

NathanFooter
[ * ]
Stacy
Jan 14 2014, 04:46 PM
Hi Nathaniel, welcome to BFD! Good to see ya here!
Glad to be here Stacy ! :D

Stacy
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
Everybody, Nathaniel; Nathaniel, everybody. :D

Nathaniel lives and does his field work not too far from where we do. Some of us have met him twice.... once by accident in a store, and once on purpose where we sat and talked for a couple of hours and could have kept on talking and comparing notes for hours more. He's wise beyond his young years, very smart, and very dedicated to the subject and he'll fit in well here!

NathanFooter
[ * ]
Thank you Stacy for the flattering intro, I can't wait to here from everyone here.

Looking forward to the many discussions ahead. ,,,Nathan.

sasfootbigquatch
[ * ]
I voted "I don't know" because I really can't make up my mind.

I am in the UK and my only real source of information is the internet, books and documentaries.

Having spent zero time out in the field, I don't think I can make an educated guess as to the existence of the species.

I HOPE it is real. But I'm just not sure.

Bukwas
Member Avatar
Likes a drafty basement
[ *  *  * ]
Welcome to the BFD Sasfoot!

Names Bukwas, Buk for short.. :D

keilder
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
My brother from another mother has spoke, so from the other one welcome.

We're twins and got separated at birth if you didn't know, twice removed, dropped in a basket picked up and cared for, then when we uttered our first words thrown back into the river to be rescued a second time and raised by the ladies of the BFD. Man they give me some beatings over the years. :lol:

Bukwas
Member Avatar
Likes a drafty basement
[ *  *  * ]
:lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove:

sasfootbigquatch
[ * ]
Cheers guys.

Stacy
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
CHEERS!!

(...she said, with a great big glass of wine in her hand. Seriously, these glasses hold about twice as much as a normal wine glass. Two of them full would wipe out a small bottle. Which is why we may need to open a second one before the evening is through, because we're anniversary celebrating today/tonight and mama feels like partying it up a little bit. Mama's such a lightweight though, she's feeling this first one already! :lol: )

I be shutting up now.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

PRINT theme created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone