Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Bigfoot Discussions. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
"New Bigfoot Video"; in night-vision
Topic Started: Nov 13 2011, 04:51 PM (845 Views)
GuyInIndiana
Member Avatar
General Peepmaster
[ *  *  * ]
-- Note : You'll need to go to the URL to view the video.

http://www.ghosttheory.com/2011/11/13/video-shocking-close-up-of-bigfoot

Quote:

Video: Shocking Close Up Of Bigfoot?

Larry Surface, a hunter, trapper and farmer from Southern Ohio has come forward this weekend with some astonishing video footage.

This could be the first video of itís kind depicting the elusive Sasquatch.

Larry had his camera set up to catch Bigfoot in the tree line nearby but was shocked by what happened next as he got the close up of his life.

Iím sure many of you just want to get to the video, so here it is along with some commentary from Larry.

NOTE: The following video is solely owned and copyright protected by Larry Surface. Ghosttheory obtained permission from Mr. Surface to reproduce the video.

Quote:

Fri. November 11, 2011

Bigfoot Video Success at last!!

After many months of patient waiting, I caught a Bigfoot on Video! Those who have followed my blog may remember that I said it would be necessary to use moon light without any infrared lighting, well that has been the case.

The star of the video however, did not follow the script. I expected him to come from the woods in the background, and had the focus set for about 50 yards. But he/she appeared suddenly right in front of the camera at 2 or 3 feet, and back-lighted by the moon, both of which prevented a clear view of the face. And the resolution of this video is reduced to make a more manageable upload.

The subject passed in front of the camera and apparently peered around the corner where the cats are fed, either looking for cat food or a cat, then turned and went back the way it came.

The color of the body fur appears white in the video, but it may be a light brown or tan highlighted by the moon light. I will attempt to do some follow up testing to determine what colors look like in the green night vision. Also will do some follow up photos to determine the size. But I get the impression that it is not very large.

Skeptics, donít bother to send me your claims of fakery, I wonít waste my time arguing, if you donít believe, that is your problem. But I want to present this to the ones who have followed me and been supportive.

Bigfoot-Evidence

So, there you have it! Iím sure there will be many conflicting opinions but if you check the comments at Larryís site, it would seem most are amazed.

Iím just going to throw this out there and I am in no way saying Larry is trying to pull a fast one. He seems to be up front and a hard at work on his own projects regarding Sasquatch.

However, to me, this looks like a man, a man with no shirt and lots of body hair, but a man none the less. I certainly hope I am completely wrong as this could be the find of the decade.

I want to thank Larry Surface for trusting Ghosttheory with his video. It is certainly generous of him.

Now, itís up to you the reader to come to some rational conclusions. I canít wait to read what you all think.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Stacy
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
Saw that a couple days ago. It looks like an old man walking in front of the camera. The audio sounds to me like first an owl, then two coyotes in the "two bigfoot howling" clip. We have at least one in our area that sounds just like that.

Ty
Admin
[ *  *  * ]
I saw that last night and immediately recognized it as an old man too. For a split second as he passes the camera the first time you can see the outline of a short haircut framing his head from the side view.

On the second pass you can briefly see an unnatural squaring of the shoulders which appears that he's wearing a sweater.

Then earlier today I read this in his video follow up.

Quote:

The location is in southern Ohio around the residence of a senior
citizen couple.

I could only laugh and there are still morons on the BFF trying to figure out what it is.

Redwolf
Not to be messed with. Seriously.
[ *  *  * ]
ARG!

Has there been an epidemic of head traumas lately? I can't believe people are seriously considering this is a sasquatch.

Oh wait..yes I can.

Just Curious
Member Avatar
Curiosity Squared
[ *  *  * ]
From that site: "Notice: Larry has asked me to temporarily remove the video that occupied this spot. Apparently Dr. Ketchum needs the video for her project and canít use anything on public display. I apologize for the inconvenience"

I did see the video before it was removed, but I guess our viewing days are over.

Ty
Admin
[ *  *  * ]
Just Curious
Nov 16 2011, 07:44 AM
I did see the video before it was removed, but I guess our viewing days are over.
I would think it was removed it out of embarrassment JC; if not, that should have been his and or Ketchum's reason.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GhostTheory.com · Next Topic »
Add Reply

PRINT theme created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone