Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Bigfoot Discussions. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Rant time...
Topic Started: Jan 1 2012, 09:42 PM (511 Views)
GuyInIndiana
Member Avatar
General Peepmaster
[ *  *  * ]
So, as I'm sitting here watching a re-run of first season "Finding Bigfoot" just before the new season start, I hear/watch Matt interviewing someone who he doesn't trust to be telling him the truth, so he uses leading questions to try and trip the guy up.

So the guy is trying at LEAST to answer Matt directly with what he remembers from the event and it's not 'right'... so Matt tells him "That's not what they look like." Then goes on in a camera-interview clip to explain what he was doing with this guy.

BULL SHIT.

WHO IN THE WORLD ... IN THEIR RIGHT MIND would assume that every freakin' sasquatch IS going to look exactly like EVERY OTHER SASQUATCH OUT THERE?!?!?

Oh. Right. Matt is an expert. He's heard it all. Seen it all. Knows it. All.

Sorry. That episode just pisses me off. How arrogant and STUPID of someone who has SURELY SEEN and HEARD THOUSANDS of reports... and they're all exACTLY the same?

Bull. Shit.

I got that off my chest. :okay

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Susan
Member Avatar
AKA "Fart Blossom"
[ *  *  * ]
This is why I can't watch this show......arrogance.... on display! If it were some other group of researchers, I might be interested. But as soon as I knew it was these guys, I refuse to watch it. Thanks for taking one for the team, Mikey.....

keilder
Member Avatar
Dreams of turnips and potatoes
[ *  *  * ]
I've just found out while I was away over Christmas Tom Biscuit crept into the UK on business. I'm actually pretty pissed off to be honest, that he came here...First Kulls, which I don't have a problem with as I was going to....well, but decided not to but NOW this....Its just, just, just....Unforgivable!!!

Anybody know what he was doing over here?

I feel violated...I do...The muther f..ker!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Finding Bigfoot · Next Topic »
Add Reply

PRINT theme created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone