Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Bigfoot Discussions. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Season 2 Episode 5, Buckeye Bigfoot; Orig. Air Date : 01/29/2012
Topic Started: Jan 29 2012, 11:43 AM (686 Views)
GuyInIndiana
Member Avatar
General Peepmaster
[ *  *  * ]
http://animal.discovery.com/tv/finding-bigfoot/episode-guide.html

Quote:

BUCKEYE BIGFOOT
Premiering Sunday, January 29, 10PM e/p
The team travels to Ohio to investigate an alleged close encounter with a bigfoot caught on tape. They assemble a group of volunteers to search a notorious forest for evidence, in hopes of proving bigfoots exist in Ohio.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

keilder
Member Avatar
Dreams of turnips and potatoes
[ *  *  * ]
I followed that link above for the first time and scrolled down and read:

VIRGINS FOR BIGFOOT LOVERS

Then re-read it again after going WTF!! I missed that episode, however this time read it as.

VIRGINIA IS FOR BIGFOOT LOVERS :biggrin2

I'll have to wait a few days to grab this one though, as I really want to see good'ol narcissistic Timmy boy in it.

GuyInIndiana
Member Avatar
General Peepmaster
[ *  *  * ]
So, this episode proved to be just like the rest. Nothing really happened, yet this IS the squatchiest place east of the Rockies, and according to Bobo, Ohio is considered by many who've studied the reports, quite possibly even more inhabited by Sasquatch than the PNW is, and while there's no proof it is, Bobo thinks that just 'could be' right.

This is also the area when Matt had many <?> experiences back in the 90's when he was in college up at Akron, so they are definately 'here' and everyone except Renea was pumped and excited about all the known activity that was there, though they didn't experience any of it.

Are you as bored reading this as I am typing it? I keep thinking that they surely can't keep on this cycle and will at some point really pull the series around the corner and not come off so hoaky.

This episode did not fullfill that fantasy.

Jim Flowers
TBA
[ *  *  * ]
I keep thinking to myself " If you can't say anything nice, then you must have watched this stupid show."

Pretty much sums up my view of it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · Finding Bigfoot · Next Topic »
Add Reply

PRINT theme created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone