Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Bigfoot Discussions. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Season 2 Episode 8, Hoosier Bigfoot; Orig. Air Date : 03/04/2012
Topic Started: Mar 4 2012, 11:11 AM (717 Views)
GuyInIndiana
Member Avatar
General Peepmaster
[ *  *  * ]
http://animal.discovery.com/tv/finding-bigfoot/episode-guide.html

Quote:

HOOSIER BIGFOOT

Premiering Sunday, March 4, 10PM e/p

The team travels to Indiana to investigate footage that purports to show a bigfoot in daylight. With sightings reported around Morgan-Monroe State Forest, the team lights up the sky in a new technique, to prove bigfoots do call the Hoosier state home.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ty
Admin
[ *  *  * ]
"The team travels to Indiana to investigate footage that purports to show a bigfoot in daylight."

Obviously staged and filmed with a microwave oven. Yeah, it was worth investigating....lol

Linky to film...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgcNqDJn-50&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLE967CD628F6BEAFC

Stacy
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
Wow, talk about bad acting...

GuyInIndiana
Member Avatar
General Peepmaster
[ *  *  * ]
"all around their property..." ... yeah, you can't throw a stone without hitting one down in Southern Indiana.... they're as thick as skeeters in July.

"... epicenter for activity in Indiana..." - Ranae

Thank God everyone understands this show is about entertainment... right?
Edited by GuyInIndiana, Mar 4 2012, 10:50 PM.

Stacy
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
I loved how they concluded that Northern Indiana had no activity, after spending one night there in a random location. :lol How far were they from your area?

If nothing else, at least WE can say conclusively that Bobo's fireworks idea was not completely insane, as they definitely DO seem to elicit some agitation and response.

Ty
Admin
[ *  *  * ]
A sign of the apocalypse ? MM didn't insist the subject in the film was a "Squatch".

I was shocked.

Stacy
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
Oh CRAP! Mikey, our newest member, HasiaRocks, replied to your last post here but I'm sure accidentally hit the "report" button instead of the "post" button, so it came in as him reporting your post. My first time dealing with that, and I copied what he wrote, hit "delete", thinking it would delete the report, but it deleted your whole post! SORRY!!! :$

Anyway, here's what he replied to you with (and Hi HasiaRocks, and welcome!):

HasiaRocks

I have hiked and camped extensively in both northern and southern Indiana and have not seen a difference in what would be considered a less desirable habitat for such an animal in the lake dotted forests of northern Indiana. The show is crazy to say the least. I'm not totally convinced of Bigfoot's existance or non-existance but choose to keep an open mind. I started to watch the show when my daughter and I became convinced that the team was identifying the sounds made by each other as evidence of Bigfoot's existence. We also found the junk science they expoused concerning their behavior and thoughts to be highly entertaining. In fact, instead of an Easteregg hunt, my kid (age 19) has asked for a Bigfoot hunt at the Monroe-Morgan National Forest. She wants to bring plaster, camera and all. Thankfully no fireworks! I look forward to the beautiful hike through the pristine, hardwook forest. Does anyone know if there is a club or group near indy that meets to discuss Bigfoot? She would love that. She is a true believer.

GuyInIndiana
Member Avatar
General Peepmaster
[ *  *  * ]
Oh well, that's life. ;)

I honestly don't know much about that part of the forest, but I'd certainly recommend heading out south of Bloomington on 446, going past the reservoir and in a few miles you'll come to the Deem (Deam?) Wilderness Area. You can get WAY back in there off the road, then drive back up closer to the reservoir and camp. We've been there before and had some interesting times. I think the closer you stay to the water the better the chance of having something materialize.

Make camp.. build a fire... sit around having a great time... laugh, talk, eat and if they're around, you might just draw one in out of curiosity. Trapsing around the woods in the dead of night chasing twig snaps won't get you very far.

Most of all, just have a great time!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Finding Bigfoot · Next Topic »
Add Reply

PRINT theme created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone