Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Bigfoot Discussions. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Damn BRFO Stole Our Idea Regarding Fireworks and Another Network is Working Our Deadliest Catch Angl; April 3, 2012
Topic Started: Apr 15 2012, 10:21 AM (453 Views)
GuyInIndiana
Member Avatar
General Peepmaster
[ *  *  * ]
http://thebigfooteryenquirer.wordpress.com/2012/04/04/damn-brfo-stole-our-idea-regarding-fireworks-and-another-network-is-working-our-deadliest-catch-angle/

Quote:

Was just running though a few old posts and found we had put forth the idea of fireworks nearly two years ago. Matt invented wood knocking, we invented fireworkian bigfooting. Some fine company we keep. Doubt the claim, here's the post.

Three of the BFE stringers also received emails from a production company seeking "bigfoot researchers" for a competition to see who could discover the most compelling evidence of bigfoot each week in a different place. And idea we proposed nearly a year ago, damn intellectual burglars. Funniest part was reading the poor grammar and typos in the solicitation. One would have to be a really desperate "bigfoot researcher" to respond and pursue this deal. Some people want to be on TV so bad, don't forget to not look in the tomato can (obscure Beverly Hillbillies reference, readers get many bonus points if you got it).

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pat
Member Avatar
Kick-ass Artist in Residence
[ *  *  * ]
While I like BFE, I beg to differ that it was their idea "nearly two years ago" to use fireworks as a bf attractant or to incite activity.

Our Michigan group Fireworks Event happened back in August 2008. http://mivocals.moonfruit.com/#/aug-23-2008/4534431729

We didn't invent the idea of using fireworks either. But when others in the area set off huge fireworks explosions, it definitely caused an uproar among the creatures at our field site.

We made the information public in 2009 ... three years ago.

Paulw
Member Avatar
Camo Junkie
[ *  *  * ]
That's the first thing I thought Pat. NO one, previous to our public release of that information, had ever even suggested using explosions or other very loud noises as a means of eliciting a response. Regardless of who claims what...I think we all know where they got the idea.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Bigfootery Enquirer · Next Topic »
Add Reply

PRINT theme created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone