Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Bigfoot Discussions. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Dearest Bobbie, Kathy, Autumn, Renae and the Other BFRO Gals, and the Stocking Sisters; April 15, 2012
Topic Started: Apr 15 2012, 10:29 AM (1,266 Views)
GuyInIndiana
Member Avatar
General Peepmaster
[ *  *  * ]
http://thebigfooteryenquirer.wordpress.com/2012/04/15/dearest-bobbie-kathy-autumn-renae-and-the-other-bfro-gals-and-the-stocking-sisters/

Quote:

Just thought you should officially know the score, although we know at least three of you could give a bigfoot's butt about it. Underlining and free advertising is on us.

The other reason for posting is, as we predicted months ago, our playbook for bigfoot hucksters has been studied and deployed. That gives us regrets.

Quote:

http://www.facebook.com/ChautauquaLakeBigFootExpo

Posted Image

Chautauqua Lake Bigfoot Expo shared a link.

April 1

Good Morning Everyone... Melissa Hovey, one of our scheduled Speakers on May 19th and the Number One Female Bigfoot Researcher in the Country, will be bringing with and answering questions about her Copyrighted Picture of a Bigfoot

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

GuyInIndiana
Member Avatar
General Peepmaster
[ *  *  * ]
Since this is in the "G" rated portion of our forum, I'll keep it clean.

You GOTTA' BE sh*tt*ng me?! DOH

Ty
Admin
[ *  *  * ]
Kulls ? Battson ? Hovey ? That's a humdinger of a lineup. The Chautauqua Lake Psychopath Convention ?

jron
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Ty
Apr 15 2012, 01:56 PM
Kulls ? Battson ? Hovey ? That's a humdinger of a lineup. The Chautauqua Lake Psychopath Convention ?
Willard is involved as well I think. The funny thing about the Hovey photo as its called is its been around sinvce 2007, and was originally sent to Mel Hoaxey, Biscardi and a third party. The Witness is known is more than a few, and ironically they stopped wanting to have anything to do with because they wanted to avoid any circus that would come of it.

Mel Hoaxy would never a circus out of anything would she?

GuyInIndiana
Member Avatar
General Peepmaster
[ *  *  * ]
Dang. I'm not going to be there, and for a mere $2 I could'uh gotten THIS.

"Participants will also have the opportunity to get autographs for $2 per speaker and special Bigfoot activities will be available for children including face paintings, poster drawings, and games."

http://www.starnewsdaily.com/viewby/contributor/office-of-greg-edwards/story/County-Executive-Weekly-Memo-April-1521-2012-04-17

Susan
Member Avatar
AKA "Fart Blossom"
[ *  *  * ]
Pardon me while I barf..............

I think I'm going to be sick............

Pat
Member Avatar
Kick-ass Artist in Residence
[ *  *  * ]
GuyInIndiana
Apr 23 2012, 06:39 PM

"Participants will also have the opportunity to get autographs for $2 per speaker and special Bigfoot activities will be available for children including face paintings, poster drawings, and games."

http://www.starnewsdaily.com/viewby/contributor/office-of-greg-edwards/story/County-Executive-Weekly-Memo-April-1521-2012-04-17
Notice to the parents of those children: Don't set your tent up near Hovey's ...

Paulw
Member Avatar
Camo Junkie
[ *  *  * ]
Pat
Apr 28 2012, 08:46 AM
GuyInIndiana
Apr 23 2012, 06:39 PM

Notice to the parents of those children: Don't set your tent up near Hovey's ...
Just maybe the best quote in the history of the internet!

Susan
Member Avatar
AKA "Fart Blossom"
[ *  *  * ]
Truer words were never spoken!

keilder
Member Avatar
Dreams of turnips and potatoes
[ *  *  * ]
I read that forum back then and they recommened he'd get an vaccination :biggrin

Oh the thought if it!!! how drunk must you be to, well?....Yikes!!!!!!

Jaylee
Member Avatar
Southern-fried Sweet n' Sassy
[ *  *  * ]
How the HELL did I miss this? :lol

Pat

Notice to the parents of those children: Don't set your tent up near Hovey's ..

:lolabove

Paulw
Member Avatar
Camo Junkie
[ *  *  * ]
The "no.1" female bigfoot researcher in the country, eh?
I regularly hit the woods with two female bigfoot researchers who are so far beyond Hovey, have done more, and experienced SO MUCH more then she ever will, that it makes that statement near sickening. That's just two, and on this very board are several more who I feel the same way about, who I've not had the pleasure of meeting directly(yet) but would no doubt feel the same way in the field with them, just from discussions here. Nationally, you can add a bunch more to the "makes Hovey look like a joke" list. Seriously...that she's now booking herself that way, and people are likely buying it, is a crime.

keilder
Member Avatar
Dreams of turnips and potatoes
[ *  *  * ]
listen to her show about woman in Bigfootery and 'HOW' they bitch about being cold, we don't do this etc., says it all.

My GF hiked over 200 miles with a 20 KG rucksack on.... (she'd piss on any off these fuckers)

and the stupid cow (in my opinion) has it still uploaded. sorry I can't be arsed to go looking for it Paul, if you ask I will put some time aside and go find it.

Your right, No 1 reasearcher my arse......(you have Pat, Stacy, Susan and more and she compairs herself above these?....that pisses me off) I knew it then and laughed, now I still laugh but get somewhat erked.

Her peers 'NEED' to hear this show 'Woman in bigfootery' and if they don't formulate the same views as us, then their fuckin idiots

EDIT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ heres the link MonsterQuest - Women Expedition Interview by MH 12/02/2007

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=30301&pageNumber=2&pageSize=15

Its truly laughable.
Edited by keilder, May 7 2012, 12:01 PM.

jron
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Paulw
May 6 2012, 06:47 PM
I regularly hit the woods with two female bigfoot researchers who are so far beyond Hovey, have done more, and experienced SO MUCH more then she ever will, that it makes that statement near sickening. That's just two, and on this very board are several more who I feel the same way about, who I've not had the pleasure of meeting directly(yet) but would no doubt feel the same way in the field with them, just from discussions here. Nationally, you can add a bunch more to the "makes Hovey look like a joke" list. Seriously...that she's now booking herself that way, and people are likely buying it, is a crime.
As do most of us. The rumor is maybe in the field twice a year and then not leaving basecamp. And charging $5 for an autograph at the NY Farce.

Whats sad, this...

the BFF pat to post zone, the Fasano dimension or the Ketchum nonappearance in the NW on that conference circuit.

the "Community" is not in a good state of late. It even rhymes.....

Redwolf
Not to be messed with. Seriously.
[ *  *  * ]
Several of us women were invited to join that expedition and declined. I had good reason and I'm so glad that I did.

jron
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
jron
May 7 2012, 11:34 AM
Paulw
As do most of us. The rumor is maybe in the field twice a year and then not leaving basecamp. And charging $5 for an autograph at the NY Farce.

Whats sad, this...

the BFF pat to post zone, the Fasano dimension or the Ketchum nonappearance in the NW on that conference circuit.

the "Community" is not in a good state of late. It even rhymes.....
That was meant to be BFF pay to post zone if that was unclear. And yes Red, I don't doubt that.

Susan
Member Avatar
AKA "Fart Blossom"
[ *  *  * ]
Paulw
The "no.1" female HO bigfoot researcher in the country, eh?
They forgot a couple of letters in her title........

Thankfully, none of the gals around this board would ever be able to compete with her for that title....
Edited by Susan, May 11 2012, 12:10 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · The Bigfootery Enquirer · Next Topic »
Add Reply

PRINT theme created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone