Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Bigfoot Discussions. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Lost Coast Tapes.
Topic Started: Aug 30 2012, 09:34 AM (461 Views)
keilder
Member Avatar
Dreams of turnips and potatoes
[ *  *  * ]
I finally stumbled upon a download of this today, so thought Whooo hooo! However after watching I have mixed feelings.

The acting is some-what forced, it just doesn't seem fluid enough for me, best part I really liked, was when the main bird took her pants down to show the bruise attacks and I liked those thighs, hips and black underwear. (What can I say?)

But an interesting twist which is given away far too early, if you pick upon like me. (I'm not given more than that away)

But not bad and one of the better BF movies I've seen in a while (though most are pretty shit too be totally honest). If you can watch it ahem (free) well worth it, would I pay for it or buy the DVD? na, not a chance....actually if I had, I think I'd be a bit knarked which is why I no longer buy BF DVD's anymore.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Susan
Member Avatar
AKA "Fart Blossom"
[ *  *  * ]
Where did you find a free download?

keilder
Member Avatar
Dreams of turnips and potatoes
[ *  *  * ]
you have a PM darling.

back early due to injury.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Books, Photos, Films, and Video · Next Topic »
Add Reply

PRINT theme created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone