Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Bigfoot Discussions. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Real Scientists Destroy the Ketchum Paper
Topic Started: Feb 26 2013, 08:54 PM (564 Views)
GuyInIndiana
Member Avatar
General Peepmaster
[ *  *  * ]
Take a watch and listen to what these actual scientists think about the Ketchum paper. Some of it is just down-right hilarious.

http://youtu.be/_LTjxSs3zzg

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Just Curious
Member Avatar
Curiosity Squared
[ *  *  * ]
Did you see in the blog comments where David explained a little why they were so snarky and laughing so much and where Loren Coleman weighed in? I just won't say any more than that. I do wonder now what Chromosome 11 is though.

GuyInIndiana
Member Avatar
General Peepmaster
[ *  *  * ]
The talk had come up about Panda DNA, but now the word out there is that the concept of BF having lineage from a LEMUR line is out there, and supposedly THAT was found in the DNA results too. <?> So... uhhhh... oh geeesh.

Just Curious
Member Avatar
Curiosity Squared
[ *  *  * ]
So, what we're finding is that bigfoot is the culmination of all sorts of wild animals cross breeding with a human. I'm sure we'll find that aliens are capable of performing such advanced genetic engineering, which hitherto was unknown to humankind until Ketchum's technique was employed in analyzing the DNA samples. That's my own personal theory of course. It hasn't been revealed or verified by Ketchum yet.

You know what this is starting to sound like? OSREAL or whatever that chicks name was - it's all very scientific and complicated...isn't that what she said?

Bukwas
Member Avatar
Likes a drafty basement
[ *  *  * ]
Giant Lemur/Human hybrids...

Therefore.

Aliens.. :ermm:

Paulw
Member Avatar
Camo Junkie
[ *  *  * ]
Posted Image

Susan
Member Avatar
AKA "Fart Blossom"
[ *  *  * ]
:lol:

keilder
Member Avatar
Dreams of turnips and potatoes
[ *  *  * ]
I like the bit 500-600 lb lemur mating with a prehistoric chick. If prehistoric chicks were as picky as 'some' woman (I'm being careful here) are today, those Lemurs had no f*kin chance.

Come back when you have a better tree, more prospects and a winter stash of food.

GuyInIndiana
Member Avatar
General Peepmaster
[ *  *  * ]
But lemurs are cute, cuddly and could keep you warm on a cold prehistoric night. That's gotta' count for something?

Bukwas
Member Avatar
Likes a drafty basement
[ *  *  * ]
Depends on were you stick them...

keilder
Member Avatar
Dreams of turnips and potatoes
[ *  *  * ]
LMAO :D

Bukwas
Member Avatar
Likes a drafty basement
[ *  *  * ]
My whole take on this circus is that did Ketchum really expect to be taken seriously on these "findings" of hers by other scientists?

Or was this her 15 minutes of fame?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · All things Ketchum · Next Topic »
Add Reply

PRINT theme created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone