Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Bigfoot Discussions. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
"Shooting Bigfoot" Trailer
Topic Started: Apr 25 2013, 07:16 PM (456 Views)
GuyInIndiana
Member Avatar
General Peepmaster
[ *  *  * ]
Great Moogly Googly.

Edited by GuyInIndiana, Apr 25 2013, 07:36 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Stacy
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
Made it halfway and had to stop it lol...

"I'm a homeless women, I live in the middle of the woods..." yet I have a cell phone with which to call the police? :lol:

keilder
Member Avatar
Dreams of turnips and potatoes
[ *  *  * ]
"Police, fire.." I'm not really sure mam...Huh!!! okay maybe I could let that go, BUT Rick Dyer...give me a f*cking break. Gold membership for what was it last I looked $149, then silver, then bronze to see the pictures of the body before any body else and HE would fly the Gold members out to see it before other people........

I know certain people involved in this field have issues...BUT GET A F*CKING GRIP...IT'S RICK DYER.

You think I'm being too gentle? :D
Edited by keilder, Apr 26 2013, 10:15 PM.

GuyInIndiana
Member Avatar
General Peepmaster
[ *  *  * ]
So how did you miss seeing Biscardi in there? The moment I saw HIM in there I knew it was a farce, a joke and a steaming pile of pooooooooop.

Just Curious
Member Avatar
Curiosity Squared
[ *  *  * ]
This film has something to do with 'characters' and they've picked some doozies! They've also portrayed them in all their 'color', so I'm just curious what this film is really going to be.

Bukwas
Member Avatar
Likes a drafty basement
[ *  *  * ]
Please make the pain go away..

How much crap, year after year, do people have to see and hear to realize that these people don't have he morals to be considered legitimate? Please pass the kool-aid.
:blink:

Susan
Member Avatar
AKA "Fart Blossom"
[ *  *  * ]
:crazy: Hee, hee, hee, hee, :crazy: that's Bigfoot :crazy:

keilder
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Whatever you're drinking, please can I have some? ;)

keilder
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Well it looks like it's been viewed and the word so far is it's a hoax, well I never that does surprise me. :blink:

Susan
Member Avatar
AKA "Fart Blossom"
[ *  *  * ]
keilder
Apr 30 2013, 11:45 AM
Whatever you're drinking, please can I have some? ;)
I was just quoting and imitating the doofus who says that in the trailer..... :lol:
Edited by Susan, May 3 2013, 10:29 PM.

keilder
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
I was going to stay away from this as we all knew from the offset it was total and utter bullshit. But after the movie debut, most followers have jumped ship and now theres an all out bitching fest of people wanting their money back from paying for memberships and even a possible wire fraud case.

Should I feel sorry? mmmmh!!! not really, if their dumb enough to fall for this bollocks then so be it. What amazes me though is that he still has a few dedicated followers which I just do not understand.

Honestly, how f*cking stupid do you really have to be to fall for this? It's now Aug 15th I believe he's going to release the body... :shock: and their still buying this sh*t......No wonder nothing has been discovered in over 40 years with these mental migets populating this field.

I'm classed in their eyes as a hater now, as I don't believe their prophet! Man, will I sleep better tonight knowing that. Do I believe in BF? Outside of these walls what I read? Not a chance in hell...inside, what I am honoured and privy to...I'll admit I'm curious. I trust these guys and that took years (6 or 7).

You couldn't ask for a more honourable group of people ever.

Paul
Stacy
Ty
Jim
Mike
Pat
Red
my bro Buk....
et al,

But you do not like us as we will not stroke your ego or lsiten or tolerate your crap....well boo f*cking hooooooo.............

and anybody reading this as it's in the open forum, stop being wining little bitches, and don't call people friends you've know for a week or a month as that takes years and really does annoy me when I hear it on radio shows this that etc., when you've just met "You're my friend" BULLSHIT.........(friendship and trust is earned NEVER EVER F*CKING GIVEN you doodle heads) and get off your arses from behind your computers and go f*cking looking...Otherwise shut the f*ck up.

If you have anything, run it past the people here first, if and if it passes 'mustard' then you have something - if it doesn't..Don't publish that crap.

Edited by keilder, May 22 2013, 02:00 PM.

Pat
Member Avatar
Kick-ass Artist in Residence
[ *  *  * ]
Lol ... thanks from all of us for the wonderful compliments, K. :)

I just tell myself that there are all kinds of people out there, ALL kinds. And some of them still think that Janice Carter Coy is a legitimate witness. There are some very gullible folks in this world who are so desparate to have something concrete (bf evidence-wise) ... finally ... that they will grasp at any straws and believe even a multiple hoaxer, on the off chance that he might really have the real thing. I feel sorry for them, because there is something wrong with them and their cognitive thinking. I just hope they don't pick up the phone and say yes to the telemarketers trying to sell them something. They are the market that the scammers are aiming for. Sad fact of life.

Of course, there is also something desparately wrong with the multiple hoaxers and scammers too. Those people? Yeah, I'd like to tell you what I'd like to see happen to them .... but I won't.

Stacy
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
Except for the fact that I really can't feel too sorry for anyone THAT gullible anymore, I couldn't have said that better myself than Pat did, so I won't try. :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · Hoaxes, Rumors, and Lies · Next Topic »
Add Reply

PRINT theme created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone