Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Bigfoot Discussions. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mountain Monsters
Topic Started: Jul 7 2013, 10:59 PM (1,868 Views)
Ty
Admin
[ *  *  * ]
Has anybody seen this show ? It's pure comedy gold....lol

Mountain Monsters

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

keilder
Member Avatar
Dreams of turnips and potatoes
[ *  *  * ]
I caught the last three after reading about it at The Bigfoot Enquirer.

The Ohio Grassman episode had me in tears when Buck kept falling in the stream and the definite comments about the paths to the nest. He’s 1000 lb and about 8-9 foot tall. So let’s dig a big ass pit trap, and then it gets flooded. LOL!!

Then interviewing Moon “He was bigger than me, he was 6-7 foot” The guys was about 6’ 5” same height as Huckleberry. I do love it, especially being armed to the teeth.

At the old house when they allege they found its nest. “I want to see the Nest” “You smell that Trapper?” “He bailed and went out that door….” “We need back-up”……”When that son of bitch snuck out, I caught his ass stick out, that’s all I seen” “He bend over and I just seen his ass” “In the history of the Grassman I bet that’s the only second nest ever found” LOL

And the subtitles when Wild Bill speaks at times.

Way more entertaining than Not Finding BF, which I stopped watching after season 1

Posted Image

Attached to this post:
Attachments: mini_vlcsnap_2013_07_08_13h31m13s89.jpg (115.1 KB)
Edited by keilder, Jul 8 2013, 08:03 AM.

Stacy
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
I just can't even tolerate it. I think they're trying to play off the popularity of Duck Dynasty, assuming that everyone loves a stupid hick--problem is, the D.D. guys aren't stupid, they're likeable, they're entertaining...everything these guys aren't.

We suffered through the werewolf episode (or whatever that was) last week. Last night we made it 10 minutes into the Grassman and couldn't stand it any longer--they're just so phony and can't even sell their scripted lines convincingly. It's so fake, I can't even be amused by it. When it's bad enough that it just pisses me off and I can't even laugh at it, that's BAD. :lol:

Ty
Admin
[ *  *  * ]
Stacy
Jul 8 2013, 08:59 AM
When it's bad enough that it just pisses me off and I can't even laugh at it, that's BAD. :lol:
I hear ya'......lol

But I'm with Keilder, I love it for all the reasons he does...... :lol:

keilder
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
It’s almost a dry black comedy. I’m unsure if the producers aimed for that or not, but as you said Stacy, just so badly acted it’s just whacky.

Shoeless Terry the Hermit in Episode 3

“I can see why they call you Shoeless Terry” LMFAO

at the end, “We just caught normal dogs that are running with the big one” “Oh look, there’s its print” LOL

If this hits the UK it will go viral, as it’s our humour and I love Jeff the Researcher…Mad old goat what he is. PMSL

“Put your foot there Hickleberry” and when he takes off his socks he has unkempt nails so long.

The casting crew must have had a field day….imagine Will Bill? “You what?” Illegible response “Okay you’ll do, we’ll just add subtitles” LOL…

Posted Image

Posted Image
Attached to this post:
Attachments: mini_vlcsnap_2013_07_09_01h20m08s160.jpg (70.29 KB)
Attachments: mini_vlcsnap_2013_07_09_01h20m33s217.jpg (73.02 KB)
Edited by keilder, Jul 9 2013, 05:04 AM.

Ty
Admin
[ *  *  * ]
keilder
Jul 9 2013, 05:03 AM
“Put your foot there Hickleberry” and when he takes off his socks he has unkempt nails so long.

That was hilarious. My first thought when I saw his foot was that it'd take a grinding wheel or a hack saw to trim those toenails back....lol

keilder
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
That was a serious WTF moment LOL and you knew this was coming?

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'm just chilling with a coffee and had a browse of their site and noticed the quiz "What kind of monster hunter are you" so decided to take quiz and answer as truthful as possible!

Quiz Link

and I got the subtitle guy! PMSL (come on guys take the quiz)

Posted Image

Attached to this post:
Attachments: man_2.jpg (27.44 KB)
Attachments: man.jpg (44.73 KB)
Attachments: Hell_NO.jpg (60.38 KB)
Edited by keilder, Jul 10 2013, 01:54 AM.

Ty
Admin
[ *  *  * ]
:biggrin2:

Posted Image

keilder
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Typical :lol:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · News and Media · Next Topic »
Add Reply

PRINT theme created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone