Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Bigfoot Discussions. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Joe Rogan Questions Everything Series; BIGFOOT SyFy July 24, 2013
Topic Started: Jul 22 2013, 04:39 AM (274 Views)
moregon
What'a Ham.
[ *  *  * ]
Maybe you've heard the name of Joe Rogan, maybe you haven't he's been the host of a few TV Series including "Fear Factor", he's also billed as a Stand Up Comedian, but I've never seen him do that, nor have I heard anything funny come out of his mouth. This season he's hosting a TV Show on SyFy entitled "Joe Rogan Questions Everything" and for the premiere episode, THIS WEEK.. July 24th he focuses on BIGFOOT!

Good or not we won't know until it happens I guess...

10PM Eastern
9PM Central

On SyFy

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

moregon
What'a Ham.
[ *  *  * ]
Watched most of it, kept drifting off. Nothing really new was brought up, but at least some of those he talked to were reputable, ie Dr. Matthew Johnson and Dr. Jeff Meldrum not a bunch of goofs.

Show was not set up to debunk anything about BF but appears that Joe Rogan has a genuine interest in the subject and asked some fairly intelligent questions regarding it being of biological origin, not Space Alien, From Another Dimension or the pure fabrication of imaginations.

GuyInIndiana
Member Avatar
General Peepmaster
[ *  *  * ]
Yeah, I watched it, but you could have put any reasonable person who takes the subject seriously and it still would have been just as generic.

It would be like just one more look at Roswell, NM after you've watched a hundred other "specials" on it.

Strigoi
[ *  * ]
I like Rogan as a person, comedian, and podcast host. Don't care much for the show though. I heard at another forum that on his podcast he's stated it's the producers insisting on over sensationalizing it and that he wants to prove to them over the course of some time that it doesn't have to be that way. Something to that effect.

Anyways, yes, he does a have a genuine interest in the subject and this nearly 2 1/2 interview he does with Bobo Fay is much more interesting than that BF episode of his TV show.

Joe Rogan Podcast #241 - James Bobo Fay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBd2ySJC5A8

Stacy
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
I'm really eager to listen to that! Gonna have to wait 'til this afternoon though. Grocery shopping is taking precedence in this household this morning, for some odd reason... ;)

Strigoi
[ *  * ]
I just found this interview Rogan did with Jeff Meldrum after the TV program aired.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmNBF82SjIA

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · News and Media · Next Topic »
Add Reply

PRINT theme created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone