Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Bigfoot Discussions. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New video out... Timbergiantbigfoot
Topic Started: Sep 22 2013, 07:30 PM (739 Views)
GuyInIndiana
Member Avatar
General Peepmaster
[ *  *  * ]
http://youtu.be/fLJP-zlmXzE

I just have a real issue with someone going out to video something, finding it, then zooming in and framing it up so you can see it, then pulling back out, then "losing it" when it's clearly still where it was, then they can't seem to get it back on video. And JUST WHEN it gets up where you could have seen it, he's pulled way back and you can't see a thing.

Or maybe it's just me...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Stacy
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
Yeah, someone posted on one of the Michigan facebook groups earlier... That is a little suspicious, but he sounds like he's not "acting" ... I have the feeling it's just a bear, but most of the time, for all the world it look like the back of a head and the right shoulder.

Pat
Member Avatar
Kick-ass Artist in Residence
[ *  *  * ]
I agree Mike, it's irritating as hell when he finds it, whatever it is, then moves the camera away again, then can't find it when it's still in the same spot!

Just quit commentating for the viewers and concentrate on keeping your camera pointed at the subject, for godsakes. If it's real, keeping the camera pointed directly at it, until it moves and reveals itself, is the only requirement ... not the dialogue.

keilder
Member Avatar
Dreams of turnips and potatoes
[ *  *  * ]
ah hell I'll add my 2 cents.

If you look he's carrying very little, therefore can't be more than 400 metres to 700 metres into some woods. This is what gets me, why would the worlds 'MOST' ellusive creature live a few 100 yards into some bush?

I'll be honest, that to me is just some twigs and bush and undergrowth, which is so typical of youtube footers.

I am in the PNW camp or any huge forest as that makes sense to me, and 'Yes' I do know sightings from sources sugest this occurs in twigs not thick forests. But I think most of those sightings or reports are just off people making shit up as they don't have the back bone to go really wild into the deep, deep forests or have the resources to do it.

And too be totally honest, I don't even know how you would pull something like that off, even if you had the money. You couldn't use Flir for more than a few hours as they'd run out of juice, and you couldn't recharge as you'd be under canopy, another going off trail deep is dangerous as hell, GPS won't work, moss over holes etc., theres 100's more. (and yes I'm speaking from experience, I've done it a few times and it nearly killed me, due to the physical exhaustion pulling up and down on your leg muscles and rucksack weight) I think old stinky is pretty save in deep forests. (if he exists that is)

and isn't bigfoot supposed to be 9-15 foot and 800 to 1000 lb plus? or was that a baby? Just based on observation the size of those twigs and leaves. I'd lean towards some sort of animal.

However, I found the comments way more fun, but it's good the guy is out. It's a pity he posted this as it's just too inconclusive and starts the loonies off again.

Redwolf
Not to be messed with. Seriously.
[ *  *  * ]
I would like to see the unedited version. It seems that every time the animal started to move into a clearer position, he pulls away or there's an edit.

FWIW, I call bear.

keilder
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Nah there edits Red, about 3 or 4, plus i watched it again and he's wearing a pair of what look like crocs he takes off for deep backwoods exploration WTF!!!

Too many red herrings.

GuyInIndiana
Member Avatar
General Peepmaster
[ *  *  * ]
I don't really know much about Tim Fasano, but his take on this is that it's fake.

http://youtu.be/aSUvNLfakBo

keilder
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
He's a hoaxing f*cker and I'm being kind!

Years back he put up a video he was deep in the woods alone, and walking round a pond and "what was that in the distance or bush over the other side?" Well the problem was? people could be heard in the background, so much for being alone eh? When challenged he took the video down. That's just for starters most are gone now..Yeah I spent too much time years ago following this crap.

Now this one and within the first 20 seconds I didn't listen to more as I've heard it all before.

"If authentic, seems to show an upright walking, unclassified primate previouslly unknown" YOU F*cking WHAT??? is he watching what I or you guys are watching?

and the panning and the obvious edits and cuts?

Don't waste your time Mickey..it's more BS man, stick to your own crew as there solid and trustworthy. Well if I'm wrong Ty will kick your arses not just me (and I respect that guy more than you know) but I don't think we are. I'd put money on it that you, Paul, Jim et al would never do that....

EDIT: I'll also add as I have watched this now, he's playing this for all it's worth as he always does, just to get his mug on camera. I know it's BS I do not need somebody to tell me it is....Hell I could do that, pull the frames apart, show the edits etc., (I'm more than skilled enough to do it) BUT if you need me or anybody to tell you it's not a BF you have a problem.

Full frontal, standing up with it's slong out and waving (like the blonde and the yeti) thats the footage I want to see and that'll do it for me......full HD and no mistakes, NOT inconclusive it could be a bear, it could be this etc.,
Edited by keilder, Sep 24 2013, 03:03 PM.

Just Curious
Member Avatar
Curiosity Squared
[ *  *  * ]
I watched this video several times and pulled some screen shots to enlarge them. I'm not so sure WHAT this is or isn't.

What is funny to me is that in all his videos, you can tell he's more about himself and hearing himself talk, but in this one, it seems he actually does find what he thinks is a bigfoot and totally, and I mean totally, loses it. He does say that he can't see it with his naked eye, but he can see it in the viewer on the camera. (I can relate to that with my nearsightedness). I think he's panicked for real - that much I don't think is faked. Real panic isn't all that "OMG, I'm so scared, let's get out of here" junk. He acts irrationally. So whatever this subject is or isn't, we know what he thinks it is.

Tis unfortunate that there isn't a clearer shot.

keilder, I think you're referring to Fasano in your last post, but it seems you're referring to timbergiantbigfoot. Am I right?

keilder
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Fasona with the hoaxing video that was pulled and a few others that no longer exist, and my thoughts on Timbergiants vid. Why the 3 or 4 edits when hes got the subject in his cross hairs so to speak?

To be fare with Fasano, years back he was a solo and I think he mocked things up for the hell of it and the attention. When he became part of a group I think he became honest and really just needed the company. BUT, once a hoaxer in my eyes!!

Just Curious
Member Avatar
Curiosity Squared
[ *  *  * ]
The only thing I'll say for Fasano is that he has a damn good camera.

mtm29575
[ * ]
I believe that TGBF caught the real deal on this one. My believe was strengthened by this excellent analysis by ThinkerThunker on YouTube:

ThinkerThunker Analysis of TGBF video

Susan
Member Avatar
AKA "Fart Blossom"
[ *  *  * ]
Definitely interesting!

The original video is pretty interesting too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0k7_4C2WTk
Edited by Susan, Jan 16 2015, 01:39 AM.

Hikergirl
Member Avatar
Cheeky
[ *  *  * ]
It is something animate for sure. But never enough in view to tell what it is. Bear most likely, buddy in a costume, might even be the real deal. Just cannot tell from what little we see. He seemed to have the camera mounted on some sort of body mount like "Finding Bigfoot" uses to get face shots because he pivoted it around to video his face. While that makes taking your own face video easier, it also introduces all kinds of movements into any video shot. Stabilizing a video camera is so important if you expect to get much out of any analysis. Zoom and the smallest movement of the camera is huge in the resulting video. While a body mount would make video of your face much more stable because the camera is attached to you, it introduces all kinds of unwanted movement of the camera with respect to anything else when you move around. That could explain some of the wild camera swings.

The crocks he is wearing sure indicate it is not much a hike to get where the video was taken. In some ways that tells me something. Either he is extraordinarily lucky to find a close in location where bigfoot happens to hang out, or if he is a hoaxer, why go way out in the boonies, when a patch of nearby woods are so much more convenient. If they are anything, hoaxers are lazy. Why hike miles when a nearby park or patch of woods works just as well to hoax. In my case wearing hiking boots, I still have nearly sprained my ankle many times going off trail. I cannot imagine wearing that sort of footwear in the field.

Susan
Member Avatar
AKA "Fart Blossom"
[ *  *  * ]
I thought the same thing. Why the heck is he wearing crocks? Does anyone know what state this video was taken in? With the dog barking and the fact that he's wearing crocks, it made me think this wasn't that far off from civilization.....

The fur reminded me of a bear. I guess we'll never know!

keilder
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
I don't know what state Susie, I washed my hands of this goober a long time back. The crocs I spotted give it away for me. I wear sandals around camp to let my feet air, but I tried once walking in them as my boots were dripping and socks drenched and within less than 20 feet you get bits of stones, gravel, bracken etc sticking into your skin...There is no way in hell this guy hiked the distance in them he is alluding.

It would be easer which is a growing trend these days to toughen your feet and go bare foot. A lot of hikers in the quest to travel light are doing this these days. I'm a girly I want my boots.

Also good boots as well, as I was walking with a guy once and we teamed up from Crowden and he had Peter Storms on, I knew he'd be in trouble and occasionally kept clipping or kicking a rock as he walked which caused him pain which I did find funny. If you go wild get a good pair of 2 mm or more leather boots or an expensive pair of Scarpas as those things are tough as old boots (pardon the pun) and last for ever.

Plus you have the pain distance whatever boots you wear and the terrain, why when I read Tara Hawkis story and Beckjords version I knew her version was true as the distance she stated was almost exact to when the pain starts in your feet, you rarelry read things like that unless you've been through it, you know it's legit.

Hoaxers should never mess with thru hikers, we will eat them for breakfast.

Remember this?

internal link UK bigfoot

I watched the show recently and I think I was 100% correct with the location due to the deer stand and open area while driving. Plus when Matt pulled up and they were like what 20 feet from the road I fell on the floor laughing. It's not just your side of the pond it's over here also we have f*cking idiots.
Edited by keilder, Feb 21 2015, 04:19 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Books, Photos, Films, and Video · Next Topic »
Add Reply

PRINT theme created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone