Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Bigfoot Discussions. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Feed the Gods
Topic Started: Nov 1 2013, 11:21 PM (252 Views)
Susan
Member Avatar
AKA "Fart Blossom"
[ *  *  * ]
Feed the Gods

XLrator Media Acquires ‘Feed The Gods’

Feed-the-Gods-boxXLrator Media just announced that they’ve acquired Feed The Gods, a new horror movie set in a small town with a creature that has a “taste for tourists:”

“In advance of the American Film Market, XLrator Media has acquired all U.S. rights to the horror-thriller FEED THE GODS for its “Macabre” horror label from Bleiberg Entertainment’s genre label Compound B.

The film, which stars Shawn Roberts (Resident Evil: Afterlife, Diary of the Dead), Tyler Johnston (“The Killing,” “Supernatural”), Emily Tennant (Jennifer’s Body) and Aleks Paunovic (This Means War), follows the journey of two brothers in search of their long lost parents. Their quest leads them to Tendale, a small mountain town that is home to mythical Bigfoot-like creature with a “taste for tourists.”

Production wrapped last month in Vancouver and surrounding areas. Braden Croft directed from his own script and Random Bench’s Liz Levine and Adrian Salpeter produced, all of whom worked together on last year’s cult hit Hemmorhage. Bleiberg Entertainment’s Ehud Bleiberg and Nicholas Donnermeyer executive produced with Shawn Roberts and Eduard Witzke.

Compound B is the worldwide sales rep and will be selling remaining territories at the upcoming AFM. “After our success with Bleiberg on Under The Bed, we are excited to add their newest production FEED THE GODS to our “Macabre” label slate of elevated genre movies,” said XLrator Media CEO Barry Gordon. Gordon and Mike Radiloff negotiated for XLrator Media; Bleiberg negotiated on behalf of the filmmakers.”

Feed-the-Gods

:blink:

Edited by Susan, Nov 1 2013, 11:21 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

keilder
Member Avatar
Dreams of turnips and potatoes
[ *  *  * ]
Have fun, as it's not arf a good flick.

http://putlocker.is/watch-feed-the-gods-online-free-putlocker.html

Stacy
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
I saw this at the video store a couple days ago...we watched it a few months ago, and I don't remember a damn thing about it! :lol:

Bukwas
Member Avatar
Likes a drafty basement
[ *  *  * ]
The remake of "Poltergeist" looks interesting..

I wish they would hurry up and start filming "The Six Billion Dollar Man"!

keilder
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
I caught that as well Buk, and also Blade Runner which will be interesting.

Susan
Member Avatar
AKA "Fart Blossom"
[ *  *  * ]
Stacy
May 7 2015, 10:42 PM
I saw this at the video store a couple days ago...we watched it a few months ago, and I don't remember a damn thing about it! :lol:
I don't even remember starting this topic!

(note to self: don't post late at night after too much red wine......)

keilder
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Don't worry Susie, I can't recall the last six decades. :lol:

Susan
Member Avatar
AKA "Fart Blossom"
[ *  *  * ]
:crazy:

Stacy
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
I noticed yesterday that we actually HAVE this movie LOL....think I remember now, finding it at Walmart after never hearing of it before. I truly remember absolutely nothing about it, even though it's only been a few months--gonna have to watch it again, I guess!

keilder
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
I liked it Stacy, and the ending was pretty cool.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · News and Media · Next Topic »
Add Reply

PRINT theme created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone