Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Bigfoot Discussions. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Para Breakdown; The topic on the greatest Bigfoot & Cryptozoology Youtube channel ever
Topic Started: Dec 19 2013, 05:14 PM (325 Views)
Markus Rexon
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Has anybody else heard of Para-Breakdown? Well, he's an amateur Bigfoot/UFO/etc. investigator from Seattle (I live about three hours away from him). So basically, he takes, for example, a Bigfoot video and he will study it and look at all the details and come up with a good explanation. Here is a link to one of his videos:

Breakdown - Sasquatch - The Giant Revealed (Bigfoot)?

He has 250+ videos like this on his YouTube channel. He mostly studies Bigfoot videos and pictures, but he also researches stuff like UFO's and stuff like that. Here's a great video he did were he investigated a string of sightings with UFO's and Bigfoot. Its really good. here it is:

Breakdwon - Of UFOs And Bigfoots

His videos are the best! Here's a link to his YouTube channel so that you can see all of his videos:

ParaeBreakdown - Official YouTube Channel

So, has anybody else heard of him?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jron
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
His name is Phil Poling, he's the guy that Hovey sued.

GuyInIndiana
Member Avatar
General Peepmaster
[ *  *  * ]
Well then, I automatically like him. ;)

Markus Rexon
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
jron
Dec 19 2013, 05:41 PM
His name is Phil Poling, he's the guy that Hovey sued.
Yea, the whole matter about that was perfectly ridiculous in my book. Ever since then, he's had a quote from the law about "Fair Use" at the beginning of all his videos.

Just Curious
Member Avatar
Curiosity Squared
[ *  *  * ]
Without clicking the links, is he the one who starts his videos with the Private Investigator stuff on the desk? If so, yeah, I like his style.

Markus Rexon
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Just Curious
Dec 19 2013, 07:30 PM
Without clicking the links, is he the one who starts his videos with the Private Investigator stuff on the desk? If so, yeah, I like his style.
Yea, that's what he does. And the best part is that he either says its a fake or that it "might" be the real thing. That's what makes a good Bigfoot researcher. I'd really suggest you see his videos. ;)

Just Curious
Member Avatar
Curiosity Squared
[ *  *  * ]
I have seen them, when I want a second opinion or just want to see what others are saying about a particular event.

Markus Rexon
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Usually, people will post there opinions or second opinions in the comments area, and most of the time Phil will post links in the descriptions to his videos as to where all the discussion is circulating around that particular sighting or whatever.

keilder
Member Avatar
Dreams of turnips and potatoes
[ *  *  * ]
I've watched a few of his, normally he's on the mark and correct, but a few WAY off like on 'MINE' it no longer exists (I posted for fun) pity!

He's still a smart guy

Markus Rexon
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
keilder
Dec 20 2013, 02:02 PM
He's still a smart guy
That, my friend is SOOOO true. he says that he studied video and picture camera's in College, so he knows allot about how to study Bigfoot videos and stuff like that.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
« Previous Topic · News and Media · Next Topic »
Add Reply

PRINT theme created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone