Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Bigfoot Discussions. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
FOX NEWS! Bigfoot hunter claims to have killed beast and has proof...
Topic Started: Jan 7 2014, 09:04 AM (993 Views)
SandMan
[ *  * ]
Bigfoot hunter claims to have killed beast and has proof...

Read about it on FOX NEWS here:
http://www.foxnews.com/science/2014/01/06/bigfoot-hunter-claims-to-have-killed-beast-has-proof/

Posted Image
Edited by SandMan, Jan 7 2014, 10:10 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SandMan
[ *  * ]
I am pretty sure this guy is full of it but I wanted to post this here and see if anyone had any opinions or comments. :blink:

My opinion is that if this guy shot and killed a "humanoid" type creature he would have law enforcement all over him to examine the body themselves. He claims that "Every test that you can possibly imagine was performed on this body -- from DNA tests to 3D optical scans to body scans" but yet he refuses to show the body?? Come on... if he really had it he would have shown it by now. IMO, this is why most sane folks that see something will never report it. This guy and his type make it impossible for any real evidence to look like anything more than just another hoax.

To me, this private game camera image is much more compelling, yet nobody would believe it if it went public. So how much more is out there that people are not comfortable with releasing?

Posted Image

Edited by SandMan, Jan 7 2014, 10:47 AM.

Redwolf
Not to be messed with. Seriously.
[ *  *  * ]
"Never mind" ~ Emily Litella

:D
Edited by Redwolf, Jan 7 2014, 01:27 PM.

Redwolf
Not to be messed with. Seriously.
[ *  *  * ]
Sandman, you're correct. This guy is full of it.

SandMan
[ *  * ]
Redwolf
Jan 7 2014, 01:29 PM
Sandman, you're correct. This guy is full of it.
Yea, I just read that he did hoaxes in the past and now someone involved in the project came forward and said this was another hoax. He was selling videos online and they shut his paypal account down and his website as well. I think he should go to jail for fraud. It's one thing to hoax but another to take money for products and videos and such when you know it's a hoax. I am guessing since they shut down is website (that takes a lot to do) that he is most likely going to jail for the fraudulent sales of videos. That is, as long as he didn't label them "entertainment" on the covers.

keilder
Member Avatar
Dreams of turnips and potatoes
[ *  *  * ]
What sources do you have that anything was closed down, just curious?

SandMan
[ *  * ]
keilder
Jan 7 2014, 02:10 PM
What sources do you have that anything was closed down, just curious?
This is one report but there are others if you google it: http://bigfootresearch.blogspot.com/2013/10/rick-dyers-vice-president-spills-beans.html

I checked out the guy's (Rick Dyer) website http://bigfoottoday.com and it is indeed closed down.
Edited by SandMan, Jan 7 2014, 03:16 PM.

keilder
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
If I'm not mistaken he sold those DVD's (allegedly) through http://www.thebigfoottracker.com/ and that is still up and also his blog which is also still up.

That site mimics another blog which if you know what you are doing only has one hit that redirects to his blog (So closed or not, it means NADA)

http://www.bigfootevidencenews.com/ | 19:06:16 Aug 7, 2013
Got an HTTP 302 response at crawl time
Redirecting to...

http://bigfootevidence101.blogspot.com/

as for Mr Cali, I'll keep my comments to myself.

Edited by keilder, Jan 7 2014, 04:04 PM.

Markus Rexon
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Somehow, it just looks fake to me. The main face looks like fake wax manikin plastic, and, if he's so keen on showing everybody that he's shot a real Bigfoot, why doesn't he show a picture of its whole body. Sounds fishy, if you ask me. And if he's been involved in previous hoaxes, that takes away allot of the liability of this being the real deal.

Stacy
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
It looks fake because it IS fake. Google Georgia Bigfoot Body in Freezer,with his name if you want... remember that big farce a few years ago? He was behind that. He is absolutely shameless.

Incidentally, while other people will take credit for it, our own Paul here was the first person to bust him on that.

Bukwas
Member Avatar
Likes a drafty basement
[ *  *  * ]
Holy crap.

He shot Gimli... :'(

keilder
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
That's where I recognized that image from.

Good catch. :lol:

Susan
Member Avatar
AKA "Fart Blossom"
[ *  *  * ]
Bukwas
Jan 8 2014, 12:07 AM
Holy crap.

He shot Gimli... :'(
:lol:

SandMan
[ *  * ]
Yea, once you hoax the people how can you ever be trusted again? You are either involved in that sort of thing (BF hunting) to prove the existence of it or not, but not to fake a bunch of stuff (to make money obviously) and then claim that the latest is real. He lost all credibility with his Georgia stunt.

keilder
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
We all know or should know that he used the Nightrider theme! I often wondered about that until I found this, which I think sums him up nicely.

Edited by keilder, Jan 9 2014, 05:52 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

PRINT theme created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone