Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Bigfoot Discussions. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Bigfoot filmed by accident??? WhatchThis!
Topic Started: Jan 9 2014, 08:11 PM (1,144 Views)
SandMan
[ *  * ]
I was watching this video about radiation levels on the west coast saw this! Watch the video at 2:27 to 2:31 and tell me what you think? This is so strange. The video has nothing to do with Bigfoot and seems to be random footage.

Look on the lower left of the video from 2:27 to 2:31 minutes into the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP1yUld-V4Y#t=152
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Stacy
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
In broad daylight, next to what looks like a neighborhood and cars on the road?

SandMan
[ *  * ]
Stacy
Jan 9 2014, 10:24 PM
In broad daylight, next to what looks like a neighborhood and cars on the road?
Yea, I know it looks totally staged but why stage a Bigfoot sighting during a video to something totally unrelated? Maybe someone's idea of a joke? But then why joke at all when breaking a story about high radiation levels off the west coast? It just seems very strange. No way to tell what it was anyway but clearly it was apelike in appearance whether it was a guy in a costume or something else. The arms being so long is what got my attention right away. I just wanted to get some feedback from others on it.

Bukwas
Member Avatar
Likes a drafty basement
[ *  *  * ]
Looks like a woman with long hair squatting down or bending over.

Susan
Member Avatar
AKA "Fart Blossom"
[ *  *  * ]
I agree with Bukwas, looks like a homeless person wearing all black reaching down to pick something up.

Markus Rexon
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
I saw it. Though, I agree with everyone else as to why it being so close to a busy road with cars driving by. It might have been a set-up, though it very easily could have been just some person who lived near by getting up. Though, I wonder why he or she had their arms up like that.

SandMan
[ *  * ]
Markus Rexon
Jan 11 2014, 01:00 PM
I saw it. Though, I agree with everyone else as to why it being so close to a busy road with cars driving by. It might have been a set-up, though it very easily could have been just some person who lived near by getting up. Though, I wonder why he or she had their arms up like that.
look at the length of the arms... they almost touch the ground. It just looks odd to me. Maybe its just me. Clearly whatever it is is not the main focus of the video. It just struck me as strange, that's all.

Susan
Member Avatar
AKA "Fart Blossom"
[ *  *  * ]
It does look strange. But there is no way a Sasquatch would be that close to an urban/suburban area with cars going by in broad daylight. There's got to be some other explanation.

keilder
Member Avatar
Dreams of turnips and potatoes
[ *  *  * ]
Susan
Jan 10 2014, 06:43 PM
I agree with Bukwas, looks like a homeless person wearing all black reaching down to pick something up.
Maybe its a Sasquatch wearing a homeless person! Those sneaky bastards. ;)

Bukwas
Member Avatar
Likes a drafty basement
[ *  *  * ]
SandMan
Jan 11 2014, 01:18 PM
Markus Rexon
Jan 11 2014, 01:00 PM
look at the length of the arms... they almost touch the ground. It just looks odd to me. Maybe its just me. Clearly whatever it is is not the main focus of the video. It just struck me as strange, that's all.
It's not you, that is the appearance given due to frame speed in the video, where's out tech gurus when I need them?

Just Curious
Member Avatar
Curiosity Squared
[ *  *  * ]
I wanna film a bigfoot by accident...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

PRINT theme created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone