Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Bigfoot Discussions. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New video out there...
Topic Started: Jan 21 2014, 03:08 PM (418 Views)
GuyInIndiana
Member Avatar
General Peepmaster
[ *  *  * ]
http://youtu.be/JkAWMi86wIQ

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ty
Admin
[ *  *  * ]
Unfortunately, there's nothing conclusive to differentiate it from being a man in a suit or a real creature.

Bukwas
Member Avatar
Likes a drafty basement
[ *  *  * ]
Interesting though!

Susan
Member Avatar
AKA "Fart Blossom"
[ *  *  * ]
Ditto to both Ty and Buk........

keilder
Member Avatar
Dreams of turnips and potatoes
[ *  *  * ]
Facebook/bigfootbelieversonly I was going to stop after that but decide to study it.

My gut says itís a hoax! Why? It looks like a road through a forest single track with good visibility in the distance; behind we do not know about. I am going to guess similar! So even with the wind which is always amplified when recording outside (why you need a sound jacket over your external mic or a bit of fluff over the speaker) It gives the impression of a gale, when in fact itís nothing more than a slight breeze! You would hear a car on that track a good distance away, and based on the elevation of the bank itís walking, there is sufficient time and coverage to dip down and hide.

But this thing just nonchalantly walks away, which goes against all the elusiveness and moreÖ..Why the hell they didnít chase it and get closer, damn they had the vehicle to leap into if things went tits up.

Iím not buying this for a second too many flags. The best evidence (Audio) I was privy to still makes me scratch my head......no red flags nothing!! That's what video should do.

Ty
Admin
[ *  *  * ]
keilder
Jan 22 2014, 12:36 PM
Iím not buying this for a second too many flags. The best evidence (Audio) I was privy to still makes me scratch my head......no red flags nothing!! That's what video should do.

Agreed.

Just Curious
Member Avatar
Curiosity Squared
[ *  *  * ]
This is one where on site investigation would be nice. It's impossible to tell the height of those bushes and whether or not there is a ditch so it's hard to judge height. There just isn't enough here to call one way or another...and probably never will be.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Sasquatch Online · Next Topic »
Add Reply

PRINT theme created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone