Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Bigfoot Discussions. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sasquatch and Sasquatch Like Movies Online; Free Online Movies
Topic Started: Apr 18 2014, 12:25 AM (292 Views)
moregon
What'a Ham.
[ *  *  * ]
Recently Radio Personality Kim Kommando posted an article to her site regarding free and legal online movie sites. Some I knew about and some were knew to me. I didn't realize that YouTube has both full length FREE and Pay For Movies available online. Being a penny pincher I'm more interested in the free ones. While scanning through the titles of their free movies I came across a few that sounded worth checking out. The first I watched a couple of nights ago, and I'll admit I watched the ENTIRE MOVIE! WHY? I have no idea, it was so corny, the acting was absurd and the lead star had no dialog in English, just in a phony made up prehistoric language to fit his character of being a Caveman belonging to a lost civilization. That actor later went on to play a number of parts, and he is still alive today, Richard Kiel. Best known to me as the character seen in several James Bond Movies, "JAWS".

Eeegah 1962 movie can be seen here on YouTube, free and is the full movie. Typical B Movie from the early 60s with a potential hopeful new rock and roller making a debut, and he was NOT that good. Archie Hall Jr. starred in 6 movies from 1961 to 1965, and was the Music Performer, and Composer of the Eeegah Theme Song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOXM0ABw4eY
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

moregon
What'a Ham.
[ *  *  * ]
Tonight I came across another interesting title... "Suburban Sasquatch".

From 2004 a full length move about Sasquatch roaming around Suburbia. To be perfectly honest, I made it through just over 11 minutes of this movie and I couldn't watch any more. It was far more funny than scary or thrilling and absolutely idiotic. Their Sasquatch looked like it had been tossed together by pre-teens creating a costume from old rugs and paper mache. The Sasquatch in this film appears to be, maybe 5 and half feet tall if that. Looks like it might have started as a high school project, the Indian Maiden who is sent off on a quest that was foretold in Indian Legend by her grandfather. The Indian Maiden is quite likely Hispanic, as most of the stars in the opening credits were Hispanic names, and her "Grandfather", who is sitting by the fire looks more like an overweight, balding, English gentleman than an Indian take a bit away from the parts they were suppose to be playing. After all most Native Americans I have known personally and those in movies playing those parts are always of dark complexion, not ghostly white like this dude! LOL.

Plus the cops that show up at the attack site, well they look more like they worked for a truck stop janatorial staff, as their uniforms don't even come close to fitting correctly.

Posted Image

Link to "Suburban Sasquatch"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DlWGKosB-I

Stacy
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
Oh, my... :lol:

If you find any more decent ones, let us know! I had no idea YouTube offered that, either.

moregon
What'a Ham.
[ *  *  * ]
Started watching one, titled "Prey for the Beast". It's big and hairy and lives in the forest so could be a Bigfoot, but could be something else. Only got through about 20 minutes of that one, corny, fake blood, old guy got both legs ripped off and corny dialog.

One I came across, although not bigfoot related is an old movie I've watched before called "Terror of Tiny Town". If you haven't seen that one it's worth the watch primarily for the uniqueness of it. It's a western movie, starring Jed Buell's Midgets, and bills itself as a movie with an "All Midget Cast". Of course they ride only ponies, and on little wagons pulled by little ponies as well.

It didn't do well when it was released to the theaters and a lot of people have made comments regarding it being disrespectful to the little people. I find it funny because it's suppose to be funny, not because it has little people in it. Some are really bad actors, some are very good actors and some have real musical talent.

The link to "Terror of Tiny Town"... Little Guys with Big Guns!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0ri1YrZ1rw

For the list of YouTube's list of FREE Full Length Movies here's that link as well.

https://www.youtube.com/user/movies/videos?sort=dd&view=26&shelf_id=12

Drama, Action, Vampires, Zombies, some good and some bad, but now claiming over 1,000 movies available for free.

keilder
Member Avatar
Dreams of turnips and potatoes
[ *  *  * ]
These arn't bigfoot movies but I do love them.

Ty
Admin
[ *  *  * ]
I've seen that Leigh Hart Bigfoot bit before Keilder; it is hilarious. The editing is pure genius. One could also come to the conclusion that there's an obesity problem in Ohio...lol

keilder
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
That was my thought also on Ohio LOL

This is one of my favourites.

Edited by keilder, Apr 21 2014, 08:34 AM.

keilder
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
Try this, it has a slight Bigfoot theme at first or I thought then it goes off the rails.

I'm surprised I found the whole movie, so watch or download while its available. I did actually really like this.

Stacy
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
What's the name of that one, Kielder? We're trying to find it on YouTube through the T.V. and not having any lucking just entering "Evidence".

keilder
Member Avatar
[ *  *  * ]
You're lucky I'm watching Lost Tribe at the moment as Iwas going to go out!

All I can tell you is I typed in this and it appears the forth one down "Evidence 2011 full movie"

If you want to watch lost tribe, its subbed but okay.

I'll stay logged in a bit longer before I bounce.

Bukwas
Member Avatar
Likes a drafty basement
[ *  *  * ]
And it's in Arabic?

:blink:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · News and Media · Next Topic »
Add Reply

PRINT theme created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone