Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Bigfoot Discussions. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New Bigfoot Video?; Videographer claiming may NOT be Bigfoot... but
Topic Started: May 5 2014, 01:41 PM (555 Views)
moregon
What'a Ham.
[ *  *  * ]
I came across a new video that appeared on YouTube that the videographer and his companions are not claiming it's bigfoot, but it makes no sense a human would be where it was seen, or capable of following the route this unknown subject is. The video leaves many more questions and answers none. Too bad the distance was so great the video was taken from, but at least we can see it's something moving, it does appear to be walking on two legs, and it's dark in color. Too bad they couldn't have made their way to the trackline and seen if they were boots or bare feet created.

By the way, I found out about the video from a Non-Bigfoot Related source, it was touted in an email from, "The Blaze" a website for the News Agency that Glenn Beck is the founder. Usually they focus on Politics but this evidently grabbed their attention and wanted to share it.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/05/05/hiker-films-strange-encounter-with-unknown-figure-scaling-snowy-mountain/

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bukwas
Member Avatar
Likes a drafty basement
[ *  *  * ]
That's definitely an interesting video, the figure seems to be moving at a real good pace on what seems to look like a fairly steep slope. Good catch!

Just Curious
Member Avatar
Curiosity Squared
[ *  *  * ]
It's so hard to tell perspective because of the distance and lack of zoom capability on the phone video. It could be a wolverine if all the stars align properly. This one comes down to trusting what the people say about their being able to see it as a bipedal creature.

SandMan
[ *  * ]
Why does the guy filming have on a short sleeve t-shirt while on a snow covered mountain top? I see no frost in his breath either. He looks more out of place than the figure in question does if you ask me.
I

moregon
What'a Ham.
[ *  *  * ]
SandMan
Jun 5 2014, 03:02 PM
Why does the guy filming have on a short sleeve t-shirt while on a snow covered mountain top? I see no frost in his breath either...
According to the information it was uploaded I believe in April, but that doesn't mean that's when the video was taken. I've been on plenty of mountains with snow/ice on them even in June and July and it's warm and a T-Shirt is not out of the question. Some of those mountains get 20 to 30 FEET of snow dumped on them every winter and it takes a long time for that much snow to melt, regardless of the air temperatures.

I also did a quick check on the mountain range the video was allegedly taken in, and found that there are a number of Glaciers there as well. So it might not be just snow, but a glacier you're seeing in the video.

http://www.trailpeak.com/trail-Mt-Alpha-East-Ridge-Tantalus-near-Squamish-BC-1945
Edited by moregon, Jun 17 2014, 09:38 AM.

Susan
Member Avatar
AKA "Fart Blossom"
[ *  *  * ]
Too bad they didn't have a camera with a decent zoom on it......

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

PRINT theme created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone