Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Bigfoot Discussions. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DogmanEncounters.com; New Dogman Website
Topic Started: Jun 26 2014, 10:57 PM (452 Views)
Dogman Encounters
[ * ]
Hello everyone. I just wanted to you know that DogmanEncounters.com is now up and running. If you've encountered a Dogman, you can go there to submit a report. Dogman Encounters Radio should be on the air soon too! Eyewitnesses that want to will be able to come on the podcast and tell listeners about their encounters.
Edited by Dogman Encounters, Jun 26 2014, 10:59 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bukwas
Member Avatar
Likes a drafty basement
[ *  *  * ]
:blink:

Gus
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
I have only seen a turkey man......I found him to be delicious after sticking a beer can in his butt and roasting him. :cheer:
Attached to this post:
Attachments: 916c240bd2f7f506e23421e861e276db.198x320x1.jpg (25.05 KB)

Stacy
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
LOLOL... Gus, you're gonna fit right in here. :lol:

Ten years ago "dogman" meant Werewolf. I absolutely do not believe there are canines walking around on two feet killing people. I mean, please.

But over the last couple of years, there's suddenly this "Four Types" belief that people are buying into, one of which is what they call a dogman-type bigfoot, which supposedly is a bigfoot, but with a more protruding nose and mouth that could be mistaken for a dog-like snout. People I know and trust swear there are some that look like monsters and not like bigfoot, but I still have trouble believing it.

Gus
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
I think it's just imagination twisting.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · News and Media · Next Topic »
Add Reply

PRINT theme created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone