Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Bigfoot Discussions. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Your Biggest Threat While Searching For Bigfoot...; Bigfoot? Cougars? Wolves? Bears? How about Naked Men?!?!
Topic Started: Jan 19 2015, 06:07 PM (678 Views)
moregon
What'a Ham.
[ *  *  * ]
Noticed Error in Title too late... Cougars, not Coungars!

http://www.mnpoliceclips.com/video-hunter-attacked-by-naked-guy-in-the-woods-screaming-about-bigfoot-w911-audio.html
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Just Curious
Member Avatar
Curiosity Squared
[ *  *  * ]
I'm so glad this happened in Oregon and not Minnesota. I wonder if the guy got into some bad shrooms?

Susan
Member Avatar
AKA "Fart Blossom"
[ *  *  * ]
This sounds like a Bukwas-Keilder DREAM COME TRUE........

Ok, actually that sounds really scary...... no offense, B&K!!!!

;)
Edited by Susan, Jan 19 2015, 10:44 PM.

Stacy
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
What in the hell?!?

"His attorney stated that one possible cause could be mental illness..."

YA THINK? :lol:

Stacy
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
moregon
Jan 19 2015, 06:07 PM
Noticed Error in Title too late... Cougars, not Coungars!

Gotcha covered! ;)

Hikergirl
Member Avatar
Cheeky
[ *  *  * ]
Stripping off clothes is very common for meth addicts. I guess it makes them feel like they are burning up.

keilder
Member Avatar
Dreams of turnips and potatoes
[ *  *  * ]
Susan
Jan 19 2015, 10:32 PM
This sounds like a Bukwas-Keilder DREAM COME TRUE........
I did meet a guy once dressed in a low cut dress, size 14 shoes and leopard skin underwear, I only noticed as his junk dropped out while sitting on a stool as his dress was so low cut, when I walked to the bar to order a pint.

It kind of went like this. I was playing pool with my eldest and a blonde women walked in and out the corner of my eye I caught it and thought "Hello there baby" until he got closer and ordered in a rough voice a Pint of John Smiths (ale) so I hung around the pool table as it was just me and my eldest and I prayed he wouldn't laugh as this guy was built like a brick shit house.

Later I give up as I needed a refill and ventured to the bar and got talking to him....Later we left and crawled into out tent. That is the weirdest yet.

It got better as I got back to the village and spoke to some people I know, the previous night as these guys are all forest workers and some size, seen a women in distress opposite in the rain stooping down, so some guys walked out and across to help her and he stood up and said in that same voice "I've dropped my f*cking keys" they just went whoooaaaaa and backed off. :lol:

Bukwas
Member Avatar
Likes a drafty basement
[ *  *  * ]
At least the track & field druggy didn't try to eat the hunter's face off... :huh:

Susan
Member Avatar
AKA "Fart Blossom"
[ *  *  * ]
Good point!!!!

Hikergirl
Member Avatar
Cheeky
[ *  *  * ]
I went to a new area yesterday, solo, and every time I turned around I ran into a group of guys shooting. There is something inherently dangerous about hiking past a group of guys shooting when you are alone. I had to drive past several groups like that too. Even though it was foggy and cold in the valleys, in the mountains it had to be in the low 60s, I was hot in my fleece top.

moregon
What'a Ham.
[ *  *  * ]
Hikergirl
Jan 20 2015, 11:37 AM
Stripping off clothes is very common for meth addicts. I guess it makes them feel like they are burning up.
It gives them the sensation of thousands of insects crawling under their skin. I had never encountered anyone that used Meth until I moved to Oregon in the late 1990s. Then I started to notice people with scars and scabs and sores on the arms, legs, neck and face. I then learned that's how you spot Meth Users as they usually dig at their skin trying to free those bugs to give them relief that tears their skin often leaving them bloodied and sore. They literally can look like Zombies covered with blood etc. Why people would put that crap in their bodies I have no idea, I wouldn't under any circumstances.

Hikergirl
Member Avatar
Cheeky
[ *  *  * ]
I can see why they would strip off their clothes to get to imagined bugs. I think meth users loose their teeth too. Strange things people do to themselves.

Hikergirl
Member Avatar
Cheeky
[ *  *  * ]
I was curious about how many people get killed by cougars in the US. If you go back to 1880, since then only 20 some people have been killed by something they determined to be a cougar in all of North America. Half of those were on Vancouver Island Canada. Of course some of the missing might have been victims, and since they never were found, it is unknown what killed them. More people than that die from getting hit by lightning in a single year. I think I found some cougar poop the other day. Large cat like with fur in it. It had even done the cat thing and tried to cover it up. I see tracks all the time in my research area. Never seen one of the cats though. Probably a good thing.

indysquatch
[ * ]
Copperhead snakes are absolutely the most dangerous thing you'll encounter in my part of the country.

Bukwas
Member Avatar
Likes a drafty basement
[ *  *  * ]
Ditto, suckers are sneaky too, I've actually been chased by one for about a dozen feet..

Redwolf
Not to be messed with. Seriously.
[ *  *  * ]
I haven't checked in here in ages. I just had to reply to this one. This guy lived down the road from me when we lived in Oregon. This happened across the road and down into the woods from my place. This guy's father is a known mushroom expert in the area. So it doesn't take much of a stretch to understand where this boy's problems arose. He is DAMN lucky to be alive.

Redwolf
[ *  *  * ]
Got Curious. Here's the update: Oregonian

Just Curious
Member Avatar
Curiosity Squared
[ *  *  * ]
So, Red, was he always 'off' or was this atypical behavior for him? Kind of scary to have had neighbors like that!!

moregon
What'a Ham.
[ *  *  * ]
When I lived in Oregon I use to jokingly say, "Ya gotta watch out for them Oregon wimmen!"

Now... did ya hear the latest about one of them Oregon Wimmen?

One of them, 66 year old Susan Monica who only lived about 25 miles from where I started out there, she was in Wimer and I started out in Medford.

At 66 she was a well known Welder and Pig Farmer. If you can find a picture of her she looks rough and tough. She hired two handymen to help out on her pig farm, apparently claims she shot one of them in self defense. BUT instead of reporting it to the police, she chopped him up and fed him to her pigs. Then the second one she claims the pigs got him and disemboweled him, so she shot him to put him out of his misery. Of course she didn't want to get her pigs into trouble so she chopped him up and fed him to her pigs too.

So, I've made a note of that, and from now on the first two questions I will make sure to ask any woman.

1. Do you know how to weld?

2. What are pigs favorite snacks?
(If they say Donuts you're safe)

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/witness-defendant-signed-birthday-card-sweetest-murderer-30481715

story from the Mail Tribune and video of her testimony

http://www.mailtribune.com/article/20150421/NEWS/150429879

""Just because Susan Monica is different and strange and weird doesn't make her a murderer," another defense lawyer, Christine Herbert, told the jury."

Edited by moregon, Apr 21 2015, 11:04 PM.

Susan
Member Avatar
AKA "Fart Blossom"
[ *  *  * ]
Good God!!!! :blink: :blink:

Stacy
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
GROSS!! :X

Redwolf
[ *  *  * ]
Just Curious
Apr 2 2015, 10:45 PM
So, Red, was he always 'off' or was this atypical behavior for him? Kind of scary to have had neighbors like that!!
Sorry I didn't reply earlier.

I am not sure. I knew the dad casually and he seemed nice enough. He gave walks and talks about mushrooms. My daughter's scout leader lived right across from the family. I ask her and she said she hadn't heard much about the kid. She was usually very in tuned to what was going on in the neighborhood lol. I am still under the belief that his behavior was due more to drugs than to bipolar disorder. I heard more stories about naked and raving lunatics due to drugs than to bipolar disorder. Which reminds me of a neighbor we had while living in Auburn who would take his bread outside, line it up slice by slice on the sidewalk, and then yell at the sliced bread until cops were called. Somewhat entertaining, but fairly harmless. He never touched anyone...just had bread issues I guess. :lol:

Regarding them as neighbors, the hill we lived on was pretty quiet. There was a clearing a few lots over where kids gathered to party, but they were only turned in if they started a large bonfire or got too loud. Usually once school was out and then again right before it started lol.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

PRINT theme created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone