Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Bigfoot Discussions. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New video from Florida
Topic Started: Jan 30 2015, 06:48 PM (325 Views)
Susan
Member Avatar
AKA "Fart Blossom"
[ *  *  * ]
This video just popped onto Facebook a bit ago.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcgHKMbYYNw
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Just Curious
Member Avatar
Curiosity Squared
[ *  *  * ]
If you watch it in HD, I think a better version as far as the original footage goes is here: Exclusive Video?

So, first was the fake looking skunk ape sitting in the water still shot. Then came a bigfoot print in the mud about a week later. And now this.

Although this looks pretty good, I was just reading something on eradicating Burmese Pythons in the Everglades. In the newscast on the sitting bigfoot, a ranger says someone reported seeing a python, but when they went to check - no python. So, since this subject appears to catch a snake, I wonder if it's a person in some sort of special gear eradicating a python from the park?

Hikergirl
Member Avatar
Cheeky
[ *  *  * ]
Just Curious
Jan 31 2015, 06:06 AM
If you watch it in HD, I think a better version as far as the original footage goes is here: Exclusive Video?

So, first was the fake looking skunk ape sitting in the water still shot. Then came a bigfoot print in the mud about a week later. And now this.

Although this looks pretty good, I was just reading something on eradicating Burmese Pythons in the Everglades. In the newscast on the sitting bigfoot, a ranger says someone reported seeing a python, but when they went to check - no python. So, since this subject appears to catch a snake, I wonder if it's a person in some sort of special gear eradicating a python from the park?
Hard to see but might be the real thing. Pythons are stranglers so a suit would not be much protection. At least the humans did not do the usual hoax things like move the camera off the subject when it is too clear, or make fake scared comments. So that part is encouraging.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Books, Photos, Films, and Video · Next Topic »
Add Reply

PRINT theme created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone