Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Bigfoot Discussions. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
You Have to Read This One; It Caught Me Off Guard
Topic Started: Feb 14 2015, 07:02 AM (1,082 Views)
Just Curious
Member Avatar
Curiosity Squared
[ *  *  * ]
BFRO Report

When reading this report, did you:

a) think to yourself, been there, done that?
b) yawn and think, yeah another hoax?
c) do what I did (which I won't reveal just yet)?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Stacy
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
My thoughts: This guy is holier than thou and wants to make sure everyone knows it. I think HE wrote the "son" part and that's why the son was never interviewed. It reads like a made-up story and not someone's actual experience.

keilder
Member Avatar
Dreams of turnips and potatoes
[ *  *  * ]
I refuse to read so will read these comments instead :lol:

Susan
Member Avatar
AKA "Fart Blossom"
[ *  *  * ]
Forgive me for having the Walking Dead on the brain but I thought it strange that it said the closest city was Atlanta but this took place in Texas. So I went to google maps and looked up Atlanta, TX. Also, the first picture looks exactly like many locations shot for The Walking Dead, all that's missing is the dead leaves scattered on the road and the walkers milling about.

Not sure what to make of the story itself. Someone who is a little on the ignorant side and a big bible thumper (also freaked out and a bit pompous) might just jump out of a vehicle and start yelling scriptures... No thoughts on whether there really is a son or not......

Alright, JC, what are you going to reveal about your third action?

Just Curious
Member Avatar
Curiosity Squared
[ *  *  * ]
I cracked up >>>> totally. I couldn't stop laughing (and still can't). Tears in my eyes, gasping for breath laughing.

I think the kid's part is written up fairly accurately. I mean, how would you feel if you were scared out of your wits and your parent just starts shouting scripture as if that's going to protect you from the evil monster?

Susan
Member Avatar
AKA "Fart Blossom"
[ *  *  * ]
Yeah it was pretty silly.......

Hikergirl
Member Avatar
Cheeky
[ *  *  * ]
The only thing that could make it more humorous was if the BF started shouting scripture back at the man.

Just Curious
Member Avatar
Curiosity Squared
[ *  *  * ]
Maybe it was...maybe it was.

Hikergirl
Member Avatar
Cheeky
[ *  *  * ]
Speaking of scripture, have you noticed that sasquatch stick glyphs look a lot like ancient Hebrew hieroglyphs? This is a reproduction of a glyph that was found on a boulder in the Mississippi mound culture area. No one knew what it meant, until some academic saw it said that is ancient Hebrew. How it got to mid continent US no one can explain but it sure looks like a lot of the stick glyphs attributed to sasquatch. It is mostly straight lines that can be easily formed with sticks.

Posted Image

Hikergirl
Member Avatar
Cheeky
[ *  *  * ]
Did my first ever field work with a man the other day. Had not met him previously. Nice guy and he behaved himself. He lives a long ways away so not sure we will do much field work together.

Gus
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Wow dude. :crazy:

Just Curious
Member Avatar
Curiosity Squared
[ *  *  * ]
Hikergirl, this didn't have anything to do with Ravens by any chance did it?

Susan
Member Avatar
AKA "Fart Blossom"
[ *  *  * ]
Hikergirl
Apr 29 2015, 02:55 PM
Did my first ever field work with a man the other day. Had not met him previously. Nice guy and he behaved himself. He lives a long ways away so not sure we will do much field work together.
I know you know this but be careful!!

Bukwas
Member Avatar
Likes a drafty basement
[ *  *  * ]
Has she posted anything since this?

Becoming a little concerned here..

keilder
Member Avatar
Dreams of turnips and potatoes
[ *  *  * ]
She's fine Buk, as she posted in the past tense, unless she went out again with him.

Strange eh? any of us guys and I doubt any would give it a second thought, but a stranger?? Hopefully she'll login and put our minds at ease.

Susan
Member Avatar
AKA "Fart Blossom"
[ *  *  * ]
Agreed!

Hikergirl
Member Avatar
Cheeky
[ *  *  * ]
I am fine. Just been busy with work and did not get on here. Sorry to worry people.
Edited by Hikergirl, May 13 2015, 11:00 AM.

Bukwas
Member Avatar
Likes a drafty basement
[ *  *  * ]
You're grounded.

-_-

Hikergirl
Member Avatar
Cheeky
[ *  *  * ]
Ohh geee! I was going to the prom this weekend!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Sightings and Reports · Next Topic »
Add Reply

PRINT theme created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone