Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Bigfoot Discussions. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Bigfoot books; is there a market for them used?
Topic Started: Sep 23 2015, 11:35 AM (141 Views)
Susan
Member Avatar
AKA "Fart Blossom"
[ *  *  * ]
I've got a bunch of books and I'm not sure if I want them anymore. We are moving (buying my in law's house about 5 minutes away) and I'm trying to decide if I want to move them, give them away or sell them. I can list the titles and authors if anyone is interested, mainly the classics......
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paulw
Member Avatar
Camo Junkie
[ *  *  * ]
I might be interested, particularly the classics!

Susan
Member Avatar
AKA "Fart Blossom"
[ *  *  * ]
Here's what I've got:

Bigfoot: The Yeti and Sasquatch in Myth and Reality by John Napier

Raincoast Sasquatch by J Robert Alley

Bigfoot Sasquatch Evidence by Dr. Grover S Krantz

North America's Great Ape: the Sasquatch by John A. Bindernagel

The Locals by Thom Powell

Meet the Sasquatch by Christopher L. Murphy

The Field Guide to Bigfoot, Yeti, and Other Mystery Primates Worldwide by Loren Coleman and Patrick Huyghe

Hominology Special Number 1 for the 13th Annual Bigfoot Conference/Bigfoot EXPO 2001 a 116 page booklet including articles, sightings, maps and other various stories

Sasquatch: Legend Meets Science by Jeff Meldrum

Bigfoot: On the Track of the Sasquatch by John Green (is he even still alive?)

Loren Coleman and Tom Slick and the Search for the Yeti

Dark Woods by Jay Kumar (a novel)

Where Bigfoot Walks: Crossing the Dark Divide by Robert Michael Pyle

No Return, a novel by Pete Travers

Where Legends Roam by Lee Murphy

I would send any of these in the mail to you, I just would maybe want compensation for shipping. I hate to just give them away.......

Wildman
The name says it all.
[ *  *  * ]
Sadly, I have all of these. lol

Redwolf
Not to be messed with. Seriously.
[ *  *  * ]
I will dust off my collection and see if I don't have any of these. If you can't find a buyer here, you can look at selling on ebay. there is also Amazon which has a .99 fee per book for individual sellers or you can sell as a pro for $40 a month. Abe books has a fee per month of $25, but you can get better prices for rarer books. I have seen books on Etsy too. There is always Craigslist?

I did a search while writing this and found this site: http://bookscouter.com/ I might need to look into this for myself. I have a library downstairs that needs to be thinned no matter how much it hurts.

Edited by Redwolf, Sep 26 2015, 08:06 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Books, Photos, Films, and Video · Next Topic »
Add Reply

PRINT theme created by tiptopolive of the Zetaboards Theme Zone