Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Bone Zone. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Independent Music & Audio Talent | The Higher Eclectic Ground Thread; Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Higher Eclectic Ground,
Topic Started: Sep 26 2017, 08:02 AM (11 Views)
JoeClark
Toiletlord
hi,

Hello dear forum members,

The following thread has been created to promote the availability and services of the freelance music composers/sound designers I'm currently affiliated to in the capacity of a manager. I've been given full consent to do so, apply for jobs on their behalf and represent them in communications with developers who might be interested in their work.

At the bottom of this thread is a complete list of these music composers/sound designers; pick through each to be redirected to their respective profiles on the Higher Eclectic Ground website, each of which provides a description of their services, portfolio of work, professional history and the nature of our relationship.

If you’d like to collaborate with any of these professionals on your own game projects, a Contact Form present on their profiles should enable you to get in touch.

So, please, let me know what's on your mind.
Thanks!

Does can help me pls!!
I did't find the right soluti via internet?

Reference:
http://forums.indiegamer.com/threads/independent-music-audio-talent-the-higher-eclectic-ground-thread.56558/

MyWebpageProduct Video
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Welcome Wagon · Next Topic »
Add Reply