Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Bone Zone. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What would you offer on this collection?; What would you offer on this collection?
Topic Started: Oct 18 2017, 06:56 AM (9 Views)
JoeClark
Toiletlord
Hii...

Someone responded to an ad I have saying I will buy old collections. The person selling the comics lives in a different city then I do, but I will be travelling there in 2 weeks anyway. I haven't seen any photos of the collection, but here's what I know based on our conversation,

2000ish comics + 1-23 of the Walking Dead graphic novels
1980's to present
60% Marvel/DC and 40% indie
"random mix of Batman superman some dead pool. Wolverine etc. Nothing has been pulled out as far as key books go. The majority of the books are back issue stuff. But the modern stuff is rebirth and new 52 stuff from dc."
Only roughly 20% are in bags and boards, though the rest are said to be in good shape.

Obviously there's not a lot to go on here, but he wanted me to make an offer based on what I know. I gave him a bit of a lowball offer, which he rejected. I'll post my offer in a bit but I don't want to influence what you guys would say. I'm wondering if I am way off base here on the offer as I'm fairly new to buying collections like this.

P.S. my intentions for the collection would be to pick out what I am interested in and sell the rest at local comic conventions. I already have a decent sized inventory of comics to sell at a convention I'm just looking to add to it.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/423137-what-would-you-offer-on-this-collection/

Video B2B Marketing
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Comics and Mangaworks · Next Topic »
Add Reply