Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to CWC. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
On Her Own
Topic Started: Dec 28 2017, 05:07 PM (70 Views)
Xenia
Xenia
[ * ]
Fade in on Revolution Pro competitor Xenia, standing deep in thought on the rooftop of the Adriatic Arena in Pesaro, Italy. It’s a place she feels comfortable up high, looking down on civilisation. Her feet are dangerously close to the edge, it’s lucky the weather is fine this morning and not windy or a gust could see her topple over. The camera looks over one of her shoulders, nobody is there, then across her face to the look over the other shoulder, where we see Dimmu Borgir stood.

Borgir: “This game again?”

No response from the Original Vixen, despite being somewhat older than her rivals, she looks strong and fit. Her jaw is clenched against the elements. Xenia’s attire is her casual training attire, her tracksuit top, unzipped to her stomach, ripples in the first winds of the day.

Borgir: “I know you’re not going to jump so come back inside.”

Xenia: “I like it here. Looking down on a city looking down on me.”

Borgir: “I’m aware that you do.”

Borgir is not in his usual red and black facepaint, which seems to have drawn the attention of many onlookers in… other… companies. His face is not without artificial colour though, it is white as if this face is the one he presents to the world outside of events.

Xenia: “Did you use me?”

Borgir: “You’ll have to be more specific. When?”

Xenia: “To get into CWC, to get Slaughterhouse. We’re barely here five minutes, you’ve secured your future with a nice GM position in your own Butcher’s Den.”

Borgir: “Opportunities arose, were taken. Don’t tell me you wouldn’t do the same thing.”

What makes all of this perhaps a tad more concerning than it should be is that Xenia’s head is tilted forward beyond the ledge, the head being the heaviest part of the body after all.

Xenia: “I watched your show, it was good. You didn’t say much though, as I recall.”

Borgir: “Slaughterhouse isn’t about me, it’s about developing the new stars and showcasing some veterans who deserve the spotlight. You’d fit in. I can make a call if you like. I’m sure Gaia Vaccaro will be reasonable.”

Xenia: “I’m on my own now. You’ve made that clear. I’m staying.”

In the background the Dark Lord nods his head but it’s noticeable that in all this Xenia has not turned her head, she has not made eye contact with her mentor, as it happens they have not physically acknowledged each other’s presence.

Xenia: “I wouldn’t want to be Serena Lawson. I wouldn’t want to be Trinity Jones. I wouldn’t want to be either of you. Now that I have no moral guidance and no spiritual advisor… I will take pleasure in their pain.”

We look over the shoulder of Xenia one last time, the Dark Lord has ghosted and is nowhere to be seen. She slowly and deliberately steps back from the ledge, she heads inside slapping her fist into her outstretched palm.
Member Offline View Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · CWC Archives · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme Designed by McKee91