Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to CWC. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Growing pains Pt 1; Seth Lincoln arrives
Topic Started: Dec 31 2017, 05:07 PM (71 Views)
Osiris Lincoln
[ *  * ]
A car pulls up to the Butcher Den real slow. As the car gets closer Seth Lincoln is seen as the man driving. He has a angry look on his face. The car stops and Seth gets out and walks to his trunk and grabs his bag and begins to walk but stops and walks back towards the cameraman.

Seth Lincoln: I know that some may be wondering who Seth Lincoln is and why is he here. To make it very easy for everyone to understand. I have no reason at all, i just like violence. My brother Osiris told me this would be a good place to get my fix of blood. Which is something i crave alot more then people think.

Seth puts his bag down

Seth Lincoln: Now after last weeks festivities my brother asked me if i enjoyed what i saw and with stars in my eyes i yelled yes. So i talked to the GM a little and he said if i wanted to get my fix then he would see to it that i get my fix. So this week i saw i was on the card against Johnny Vachon a man who just last week got his ass kicked pretty good. Now i know that he supposedly is pissed and has some anger to get out.

Word is that he sees me as a stepping stone back into the good grace of the GM. Way i see it is you need to quit your bitching and train more and be prepared for what is coming for you. I am not some rookie that needs to make a name for himself. I am the real damn deal and your worst case scenario here in Slaughterhouse Wrestling. Johnny i want you to listen real closely to these words as i speck them. I was taught my the sickest man to ever walk this earth. He made a living by doing whatever was needed to accomplish the job. I myself will do whatever i need to do to make sure you do not walk out a winner.

Seth picks up his bag

Seth Lincoln: If by some way you do win Johnny you better make sure i am not breath because when i get my hands on you again it will be the last thing you remember.

Ohh and just to clarify this i had a normal life growing up. Nothing happened to me that made me this way i just always loved the smell and sound of blood leaving the body. Maybe those serial killer books didn't help either, if anything they made me a little psycho. Be very afraid of a man who has no reason to make you bleed.

Seth walks off into the building laughing as the scene ends
Osiris Lincoln 3-3

Seth Lincoln 3-4
Member Offline View Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · CWC Archives · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme Designed by McKee91