Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to CWC. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
REBELLION Pro Vol. 20: Rock Salt & Nails
Topic Started: Jan 3 2018, 06:39 AM (161 Views)
Richard Olayinka
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Posted Image

The final show of the year gets started with “Can’t Go Wrong” by Wiley kicking off Volume 20. As the beat builds, the crowd gets hyped, and once it drops, Richard Olayinka steps out to cheers. He enters the ring with a big smile on his face, happily welcoming everyone to Volume 20 and thanking the fans for coming out to support the final show of the year. He says that without a doubt, Volume 20 is the largest show of the year with amazing match on top of amazing match. He does a rundown of the card, putting great emphasis on each match before finally building up the main event. Olayinka doesn’t know other surprises the night may have in store, but he’s just as excited as everyone else.

With that, it’s time for the first match to begin, but before that, the camera cuts to the backstage area. Alex Boucher walks through the halls humming some nonsense to herself when someone slaps the wall in front of her stopping her. She sees who it is and turns back but their other arm blocks her retweet. We hear a familiar laugh and Luna Baby brings her forehead close to Alex’s. As she keeps talking she pushes her head further into Alex’s.

Luna Baby: “What do I do, Boucher? Do I do something at all. Nothing? Do I even cheer? It’s like I got a million more bouncing balls inside my head than usual, and the nail keeps turning, and soon it will be done, and I will be there in between them, and I will cry, and I will laugh a whole lot, and I will most likely break something, and I will laugh some more.”

Luna’s ear is right below Alex’s ear and she backs up letting Alex talk.

Alex Boucher: “Wh- what are you on about?”

Luna smiles absently at her then rears her head back for a headbutt. Before she strikes Royston Poppelwell puts a hand on her shoulder and she bends back and stares at him.

Luna Baby: “Hi!”

She backs off from Alex and hugs Royston as he leads her away. He looks back at Alex and puts a hand on his lips.

Quote:

Posted Image

It’s time for perhaps one of the hottest opening matches in REBELLION Pro PPV history as these four are hungry for gold. And of course, to the surprise of no one, Luna and Royston team up to take down Chelsea then Caleb. Luna keeps them both down with boots while Royston rolls out of the ring and slides the first ladder into the ring. Poppewell sets it up for Baby and holds it as she climbs up, but he’s taken down from a chop block by Claudel while Li climbs up to pull Luna off the ladder.

Chelsea slams Luna face first into the side of the ladder and knocks it over in the process before taking her down with an enziguri. On the flip side, Royston is sent out of the ring with a clothesline from Caleb. Quickly setting the ladder back up, Chelsea climbs up it and so does Caleb. They manage to ignore each other, trying to reach the Manchester Championship, but they end up inadvertently batting the belt back and forth. Finally they stop, going right for some punches, and it’s a stalemate until Royston gets back into the ring, tipping the ladder over!

They both come crashing down on the ropes in an ugly fashion, Caleb falling to the outside in the process. Luna gets up, putting the boots to Chelsea in a bout of frustration before Royston gets her back under control, and mimes toward the ladder. The husband-wife duo collapse the ladder, holding it, and rushing the recovered Chelsea Li, but she ducks it and pops up with a dropkick to the steel. Li pushes Baby out of the ring with her boot and as she turns around, Popplewell is there with an overhead release belly-to-belly suplex right onto the ladder!

Caleb has recovered as he slides a second ladder into the ring and uses it as a battering ram to take down the much larger Royston, but he barely budges. At least not until Claudel just swings the ladder and the side connects with Popplewell’s head, knocking him down. Knowing better than to try and climb again, having to cause some punishment first, Claudel props his ladder up in the corner. And he does just that as Luna charges after Caleb only to get sent up and over with a back body drop into the corner!

Turning back to the center of the ring, Claudel begins picking Li up, only to get a kick to the side of his leg. She keeps the kicks rolling until Chelsea finally drops Caleb with a roundhouse kick. Chelsea drags one of the ladders over, placing one of Caleb’s legs between the steps, and slams one side down onto his leg! But she doesn’t stop at just one and keeps bringing the ladder down onto Claudel’s left leg. He manages to roll out of harm’s way with plenty of damage inflicted and Li turns toward Baby, looking to repeat the process, but Luna kips-up and catches Chelsea with an arm drag.

Luna tries to throw Chelsea out of the ring, but Li’s able to reverse it and Baby goes over the rope, landing on the apron. Though a dropkick from Chelsea knocks Luna off...only for Royston to catch her and prop her right back up unbeknownst to Li. She sets up a ladder while Baby recovers and Chelsea only sees Luna back up as she starts climbing the ladder. Luna wastes no time catching up as she springboards and lands on the ladder! Baby’s at the top before Li and instead of grabbing the title, she just sticks her tongue out and thumbs her nose before kicking Chelsea off the ladder.

Guarding the ladder while Luna tries to free the belt, Royston gets knocked back as Caleb charges him into it. The unbalance is enough to get Baby to stop as she yells at Popplewell and Claudel, telling them to stop, but unsurprisingly, they don’t. Another charge knocks the ladder over, but Luna’s holding onto the belt! Popplewell manages to throw Claudel back into the corner and goes to get his wife, holding her up, and unfortunately for them, it’s a perfect spot for an accidental electric chair drop as Chelsea chop blocks Royston again. Popplewell and Baby come crashing down.

Leaping out of the corner, Caleb tries hitting his satellite DDT, but Chelsea manages to throw him off and tries for another roundhouse, but he ducks that. Claudel sidesteps another kick and grabs Li, throwing her out of the, but he doesn’t stop there as he hits the ropes and flies outside with a suicide dive! He recovers in a hurry and slides back into the ring, setting a ladder up, and climbing! Caleb begins grabbing at the belt, but not for long as Royston gets underneath him and slams him down with a powerbomb! Now it’s Popplewell’s time as he climbs up.

He doesn’t need to go very far before he’s holding onto the belt and trying to unhook it, giving Chelsea Li enough time to get back in. She tries throwing some punches to distract Royston, but he just brushes them off, so Chelsea has to get tricky as she grabs one of Popplewell’s arm and Li into a modified Xū̀ tāy! It’s a delicate balance on the ladder as Chelsea’s got that arm triangle choke locked on and once she releases it, they both come falling off the top. Chelsea gets up, momentum on her side, and starts climbing, only for Luna to just grab her and pull her off.

And spitting glitter mist! Chelsea goes down and Luna goes up! She’s so close when Caleb Claudel gets up and hurries to the top! Baby was moments away before Claudel’s forearm stops Luna in her tracks, but Caleb isn’t done there as he steps up, and sets up for a Boom Time (Tiger Bomb) off the ladder! The two crash down and Claudel gets up just in time for Popplewell to recover, but it’s an Eat Defeat (Jumping Corkscrew Roundhouse Kick)! Caleb’s on fire and he wastes no time going up the ladder and begins reaching for the Manchester Championship!

AND HE UNHOOKS IT!

WINNER: CALEB CLAUDEL VIA RETRIEVAL (17:39)

Caleb falls off the ladder, clutching the Manchester Championship to his chest. The fans give him their roar of approval as he lifts up the championship. The previously blinded Chelsea Li glares over at Caleb, feeling robbed of her chance due to Luna’s mist, and Chelsea makes that known as she ruins Claudel’s celebration with a shot to the back of the head. Li locks Claudel in her Xū̀ tāy and holds him there until the ring crew has to break the two up. She picks up the Manchester Championship, inspecting it before tossing it onto Caleb’s chest, and backing out of the ring as we cut to the back.

The scene opened up to Alexandria Boucher and as the camera panned out you could see standing next to her was Ethan Williams who had a slight smile on his face, and as soon as the Manchester crowd saw him they started cheering which brought a smile to Ethan's face, however that quickly faded away as you could tell that Ethan was all business here tonight that he wanted to win back his European Championship that he believes was stolen from him by his now former best friend, Caspian Kace. Ethan was dressed in a simple black t-shirt and his ring gear on underneath as he had a bit of a blank stare on his face.

Posted Image

ALEXANDRIA BOUCHER: “Ethan, tonight you have a chance to win back the European Championship that you lost to your now former best friend, Caspian Kace about a month ago. Not only that but you also have both Craig Anderson and Kenzie Rowe involved in the match as well. We've seen in recent weeks the complete destruction of your friendship with Caspian, I have to ask what was going through your mind when he used underhanded tactics in order to retain the championship against you in your rematch?”

Ethan let out a sigh, taking a quick look towards Alexandria before shaking his head as a million things were running through his head right now. Hearing the name of his former friend was enough to make his blood begin to boil as he gritted his teeth slightly before wiping his hand along his face as he let out another sigh.

Posted Image

ETHAN WILLIAMS: “What was going trough my mind? A lot of tings were going trough my mind, Alexandria... betrayal, shock, disappointment. Caspian was my best mate, I trusted him and I really did not want to end his career. I was against the entire stipulation of him puttin' his career on the line. I'm not gonna make any excuses he was da better man that night, but a week later? He wasn't da better man, in fact he was a completely different man. He shocked the world with his actions and he let a bloody piece of metal and leather ruin a great friendship. What completely baffles me, Alexandria is that he has the bloody nerve to say that I was the one who stabbed him in the back. Me? I turned my back on him and we all know that's the furthest from the truth and that he's in denial that he did anyting wrong. But what's in the past is in the past because tonight? No excuses, no shortcuts and no more stipulations. I'll be the first to admit that I made a grave mistake and I hesitated because I didn't want to end his career, now? I won't hesitate and him along with Anderson and Rowe are going to step in the ring with a focused and determined Ethan Williams. I was the first bloody champion and tonight I'll prove why I was the first-ever champion. So not only are they going to deal with that but they also have to compete against the Nightmare and not just him... but a vengeful Nightmare.”

Ethan paused as you see him grit his teeth again as possibly traces of the Nightmare ooze out of Ethan's pores as Alexandria moves the microphone back closer towards herself as she continued the interview.

ALEXANDRIA BOUCHER: “Tonight also marks the first-time you'll be in the same ring as Kenzie Rowe and Craig Anderson. Your thoughts on competing against the two of them and how they could potentially get in the way of you getting back at Caspian.”

Ethan nodded his head as Alexandria had a very good point as Ethan had yet to really step into the ring with both Craig Anderson and Kenzie Rowe up until now and while he has of course been in the ring with Caspian on multiple occasions both against one another and teaming together. Ethan scratched his chin slightly before lowering his hand as he turned his head and looked towards Alexandria.

Posted Image

ETHAN WILLIAMS: “Believe it or not, I'm actually more so lookin' forward to bein' in the ring wit Craig Anderson and Kenzie Rowe more so than Caspian. Because like you said, I've never been in the ring wit either one of them. But just because I have it out for Caspian and a lot of my attention will be on him doesn't mean that I haven't prepared for both of them. I've done my homework on those two and I know I'm going to need to go to a whole another level to beat the two of them. Caspian isn't the only one who's going to have to deal wit the Nightmare, they will too and they'll find out just how much more aggressive he is compared to me. Let's not forget that it's a Ladder match. Anyting goes and there's nowhere that Caspian will be able to hide this time. He's not just in the ring wit a Nightmare, he's gonna be livin' in one. May as well not even call it a Ladder match, might as well call it the Nightmare's playground that's exactly what it's going to be and after tonight I'll not just be the first-ever European Champion, but I'll be the first-ever two-time European Champion and I'll be ending the year with my title back around my waist and once I get it back, Caspian will have notin' and nobody to blame but himself for this.”

You can see Alexandria nod her head as Ethan spoke, before she shifted the microphone again back towards herself as Ethan cracks his neck slightly, before placing his hands on his hips as the camera pans out a bit more after being a little closer up while Ethan spoke.

Posted Image

ALEXANDRIA BOUCHER: “Obviously you're focused on winning back the European Championship and with the year coming to an end and a new one about to begin, what are some of your goals that you wish to accomplish here in Rebellion? Surely there are things that you want to achieve here, maybe even outside of Rebellion?”

You can see Ethan scrunch his face a bit as he begins to ponder Alexandria's question, nodding his head a bit as he really let the question sink into his brain as with him focused on the European Championship and getting revenge against Caspian he never really thought about what else he wanted to accomplish here in Rebellion or even outside of it. Ethan licked his lips a bit as Alexandria once again moved the microphone closer to him as the camera once more zoomed in more on him.

Posted Image

ETHAN WILLIAMS: “I'm always wanting to step up my game whenever I step into the ring, regardless of who I'm across the ring from. That being said, I'd love to step up and set my sights on the Rebellion Championship goin' forward. Holly Chainsaw is still undefeated and has been ever since she won that title. Nobody has been able to defeat her and take it from her and I would love to be the person to do it. She's got a bloody tough challenge here tonight against Roosevelt. I've obviously been in the ring wit both of them and I was hurtin' afterwards from the brutality bein' in the ring wit them. So for sure that would be one of my goals for the new year. As far as outside of Rebellion, one ting that comes to mind is the International Championship. I came up short in the tournament so I'd love another crack at it and a chance to prove myself not just to all of the fans who support me here in the UK but Worldwide as well. But that's the new year and we're still here in 2017... so this year isn't over just yet and I intend on ending it on a high note and I'm gonna do it with all of Manchester behind me, I'm gonna show just how much bein' European Champion means as a countrymen and I'm bringin' it back to the United Kingdom where it belongs!”

Ethan nodded to Alexandria as he walked away as the camera zoomed in a bit on her before the scene faded out.

Quote:

Posted Image

Easily the most unconventional match gets underway with all six men brawling in the ring. A lot of different rivalries have been carved out here, the most notable one with Konrad Raab and Aaron Pace going at it. It doesn’t take long before the action spills to the outside with Chad Stokes and Ben Haskell getting tangled up. Once some separation is created, Chad’s kicks become effective as he delivers strike after strike aimed at Ben’s chest. After about the fifth one, Chad goes for a sixth, but Benjamin grabs him, motioning for fans to move, and he hits a capture suplex right into the sea of chairs!

Back in the ring, Aaron and Leon Babula have managed to work together for a short time to take out Vlad Stokes with a double lariat and a suplex to put Konrad down, but it’s their turn to get revved up next as they start trading punches back and forth. It’s a stalemate until Pace tells Babula to watch out behind him and Leon does just that; getting a swift kick below from Aaron. Rolling out of the ring, Pace picks up his flag, taking a brief second to taunt the crowd by waving the American flag. Though that costs him dearly as Vlad hits the ropes for a suicide dive onto Aaron!

Benjamin makes his way over to Vlad, the two getting into a bout of trading forearms, but not for long because Konrad gets onto the apron and flies off with a double axe handle, knocking the two down. Chad is back up, driving his knee into Konrad’s midsection, but Raab powers through it, grabbing onto the Stokes brother and ramming him back into the apron. Konrad grabs Chad and drops him with The Iceinator (Chokeslam Powerbomb)! Raab goes over to pick up Germany’s flag and starts making his way to the top, but Babula is there to take him down with a chair shot across the back!

A few more chair shots to make sure Raab stays down and Babula heads back for the Polish flag. As Leon turns the corner, Ben is right there, and lifts him up in one motion for a Manzarek Sandwich (Swinging Side Slam Backbreaker)! Before Ben can go for the flag, Vlad is there, and pulls Haskell in with a steel post assisted tornado DDT! Vlad grabs the Russian flag, heading up to the stairs when Aaron Pace gets back into the fight and clubs Stokes across his back. Vlad tries fighting back, but Aaron has the advantage and a kick to the midsection allows for Pace to set Stokes up with a Ride of Your Life (Argentine Lift into Samoan Drop) on the outside!

Aaron picks up his flag and just as he does, Babula śmierć (Discus Clothesline)! Leon has nothing, but a clear path to the top of the stairs as he grabs the flag of Poland, carrying all the way up, and planting it! Konrad Raab had recovered, but was just a few seconds too late! The bell sounds, the fans boo, but none of that matters for Leon Babula as he’s just picked up a huge win here and celebrates knowing a European Championship shot is in his future.

WINNER: LEON BABULA VIA FLAG PLANT (14:52)

We open to one of the challengers for the REBELLION European Championship, Kenzie Rowe, as she prepares for her match later in the evening. At first, she doesn't seem to notice she's being filmed--or she just doesn't seem to care, as she adjusts the kickpad over her right boot. When she does look up at the camera, it's with her typical smirk.

She, first, discusses the battle royal that earned both herself and Craig Anderson shots at the European Championship--the battle royal she won, Kenzie reiterates her opinion on the matter, and was gifted to Anderson as well. For all intents and purposes, Kenzie should be the only challenger for the European Title...but she's not even the only one to come out of the battle royal. She screws her nose up a little bit, shaking her head and posing the question to Anderson: if you needed help just making it into this match, what chance do you really think you have of taking the belt home?

To the redhead, Craig Anderson has no business even being in the match.

She turns her attention, at this point, to Ethan Williams--the original European Champion, who used his rematch and, just because people didn't like the way it ended, somehow gets another opportunity. Kenzie muses that it feels very familiar, like she's run into it somewhere else; she comments that it must suck for Ethan that his friend is more concerned with winning than anything, but just as quickly mentions that “he should probably get used to that,” because Kenzie's aiming for nothing more than wiping him out and sending him packing again.

But…he did lose the rematch, so...Like Craig Anderson…Kenzie’s opinion is that the former European Champion has no business in the match. If he wants to challenge again, he should have to earn his way in, not bitch about it--although, apparently that’s all it takes.

Which brings Kenzie...Caspian Kace, who, Kenzie ponders, got his last shot by...asking for it, and eventually betting his REBELLION contract against it. “And apparently that's all it takes to get a title shot: asking for it,” she muses, shaking her head. She doesn't even really have much else to say...to Kenzie, Caspian’s just the face she has to punch to claim the title--it really didn't matter who was holding the belt, or how much they cared about it, or how long they’d held it.

It didn't even matter what the odds become in this match.

What should be a one on one match had become a 4 way ladder match...

“It's fine,” the redhead continues, “because it doesn't change the outcome.”

Kenzie briefly recaps her year in 2017, a sly smile spreading on her face as she does.

Winning the WCS International Championship, and accepting challenges on no less than 4 continents, from anyone who wanted them, not picking and choosing just her friends.

Winning the SSWA Titans of Trios tournament, beating some of the best wrestlers in the world, after being told, repeatedly, that there was no chance CCM was going to make it through.

Winning the SSWA Trios Championships, and holding them longer than anyone else before.

Winning the SSWA Royal Battle, and earning a shot at the SSWA Title, whenever she wanted it.

Nobody, the redhead points out, has been able to beat her when the lights are on bright. When it matters the most, Kenzie's always found a way to come out on top.

Volume 20 was no different. Volume 20 was her first shot at REBELLION gold, and--like with every other championship match she’s had this year--she guarantees that she’ll claim the European Title by doing what members of the Canadian Chainsaw Massacre do best…

Massacre.
Them.
All.

Posted Image

Going back to the ring, we come back as Cleopatra Dagger is making her way out to the ring. She stands in the center of the ring, microphone in hand, and she calls out for her stalker and Arcane’s attacker to reveal themselves. There’s a long silence, to the point where Cleopatra wonders if they’ll even show, but just as she goes to leave…”GunPlay” by Slim The Mobster plays! And Arcane steps out much to everyone’s confusion. He stands there, looking at Cleopatra before lifting his own microphone up...and he recites one of the poems by heart!

Cleopatra can’t believe it! Arcane was her stalker all along! He says that he was offended that Cleopatra kept trashing his love letters, but that’s where he saw an opportunity. An opportunity that allowed him to get closer to her. Cleopatra says she doesn’t want to hear anymore, she doesn’t want to see Arcane anymore. Arcane’s hurt and gets enraged as Cleopatra says that since Arcane put her through hell...she’ll do the same and demands a match. A NO DQ MATCH!

Quote:

Posted Image

When the bell sounds, Arcane tries to talk some sense into Dagger but she is absolutely fired up and she shoots across the ring with a shotgun drop kick right into the chest of Arcane which sends him into the corner roughly. Arcane stumbles out but Dagger shoves him right back into the corner and begins hitting him with forearms, kicks, slaps, whatever she can. Arcane tries to cover up and eventually drops down into the corner in a sitting position. Dagger runs around the ring and comes back with another drop kick, it causes Arcane to clutch his chest and roll out into the middle of the ring, when he does Dagger climbs to the top rope and dives off with a foot stomp but Arcane rolls out of the way. Dagger uses her momentum to roll after the move and this allows Arcane to get to his feet where he takes over the match with a knee to Dagger and throws her into the turnbuckles, he hits her with a few back hand chops before he rolls her with a crevat into the middle of the ring and follows it up with a knee to the back of the head. Arcane makes the cover.

One!

Two!

Thre---

NO!

Dagger was stunned but she raises up and instinctively reaches for the ropes. Arcane throws her back down and puts a forearm right across her face and begins rubbing it from side to side. Dagger flails and kicks her legs. Arcane makes another cocky cover.

ONE!

Dagger is out once again and gets a shoulder up. Arcane decides to lock her into a front face lock, and Dagger tries to get away but Arcane rolls to keep her away from the ropes. Finally Dagger gets to her feet, hooks Arcane for a picture perfect northern lights suplex out of the front face lock! Arcane gets up and swings wildly at Dagger but she catches him with a DIRECTOR’S CUT! The face buster pops Arcane back over onto his back and Dagger makes the press and hooks a leg.

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

Arcane get a shoulder up and wags his finger as if it’s going to take more. Dagger mounts him and starts pouring forearms and closed fists down onto his head. Arcane looks dazed as Dagger leaves him and waits for him to get up, motioning him, waiting for him to get to his feet. When he goes, she runs at him but Arcane catches her with a snap powerslam! Dagger hits violently and Arcane hooks BOTH legs. That has to be it.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

NO!!!

Dagger got another shoulder up, the crowd can’t believe it. Arcane is frustrated at this point, he picks Dagger onto her feet and Arcane makes the cut throat motion as he is going to end it. He’s about to go for the Magnus Opus, he throws Dagger in the air but she lands on her feet and catches his knee! She reverses into the FINAL CUT! THE MUTA LOCK! Arcane is shocked, in the middle of the ring he has nowhere to go. He reaches for the ropes but he doesn’t have a chance, he reaches… reaches… AND HE TAPS OUT! CLEO DAGGER HAS KNOCKED HIM OFF!

WINNER: CLEOPATRA DAGGER VIA SUBMISSION (15:00)

We cut backstage, to a slightly anxious looking Rosaline Davies, who seems to alleviate at least a little of her anxiety by showing off her “Train, Fight, Win” t-shirt, with the words stylized with the Welsh flag overlaid. She talks for a second about the Youth on Parade tournament, as a whole; the concept, and indeed, the full execution of the tournament. It gave her the chance to earn another shot, a shot that’s slipped away from her at every opportunity since she signed with REBELLION.

She’d reached the final of the Moloko Series, and while it hadn’t gone her way...just making it there earned a chance to become the first ever European Champion. She huffs a little as she thinks about just how close she came, at one point in that match, to become the European Champion--and how far she’s felt from accomplishing anything since.

The Youth on Parade offered her that chance. It had already given her the chance to, in no uncertain terms, “punk out Kenzie Rowe,” something the young Welsh girl admits gave her no end of joy, especially to see “the bitch-face she made.” Roz shakes her head a little bit and refocuses herself, musing over the fact that, regardless of what happens, she has a title match...but that she needs the chance to challenge for either the REBELLION Championship, or the European Championship.

And then says something possibly unexpected: that she actually hopes both Holly Chainsaw and Kenzie Rowe are victorious in their matches.

“Because I really want to see their faces when they lose a belt to a rookie.”

She turns her attention to her opponents, though, and admits that the odds...aren’t exactly in her favour. “It’s exactly what a final should be, though,” Roz insists. The ones who’ve proven to be the best--not cheated to get there, or needed help to get there, or whatever.

Just the three people who’ve been the best in the tournament.

The fact that she can include herself in that group brings a smile to her face, “but now comes the hard part.” She has to find a way to beat a multi-time champion, and one of the brightest prospects in British wrestling--bar none. She praises both Aiden and Dante as competitors, and acknowledges that this won’t be an easy match by any stretch of the imagination.

She even, momentarily, admits that if she were more of a betting woman, her money would probably be on Aiden to win the match. But as quickly as the frown forms on her face from that statement, a sly little smile forms as she admits that nobody expected her to make the final anyway--especially not when she was drawn against Kenzie.

“I’ve already beaten one person I had no business beating…”

The confidence seems to come back to the Welsh girl, whose shoulders straighten a little bit as she glances at the camera, and asks with a grin.

“Why couldn’t I do it again?”

Quote:

Posted Image

When the match started out Sean strolled back and forth in the ring as confident as ever thinking that this gauntlet match was going to be a piece of cake. No problem. No big deal. That was until Dai Davies theme song hit and made his way down the stairs. Sean protested to the referee that he didn’t want to go up against Davies but the referee shrugged him off and told him he could either forfeit the match and the Ballroom Championship now or he could suck it up and wrestle. Of course Davenport chose the latter and got the match going. Davies was taking it to him early chopping the bigger Davenport down with some leg kicks before taking him down with a few sequences of Hurricaranas and Headscissor Takedowns. After not being able to take control of this match up early on as planned, Sean rolled out of the ring acting as if he didn't wanna wrestle anymore. Davies wasn’t about to let this prick get off easy. Pun intended. Davies went to to hit the ropes to gain some momentum. As he came back he leaped over and caught Davenport with Suicada Plancha. This surely got the crowd going as Dai leaped up to his feet beating his chest like a wild man. He then picked Sean up and tossed his ass right back into the ring. Davies hopped up onto the apron and proceeded to climb up onto the top turnbuckle. Where he delivered a Y Ddraig (Corkscrew Moonsault) and went for the pin!

ONE

TWO

THRR---KICKOUT!

Davies couldn’t believe it. He got up to his fee and wanted to argue with the ref about the call but knew it would be best for him not to try and argue with the referee right about now as he didn’t wanna waste much energy early on in this match if he hoped to win at all. When he turned around towards Sean he leaned to pick him back up but no! Without the referee seeing, Sean raked the eyes of Dai and then proceeded to roll him up for the pin...of course with a little assistance from the tights!

ONE

TWO

THREE!!

After the referee called for the bell Sean scooted back into a corner laughing at Dai’s frustration. Dai was trying to plead his case but the referee wasn’t having it. Dai shot a look at Sean before exiting the ring and the theme song of Siobhán O'Keeffe hits. O’Keeffe made her way down the stairs staring at Sean who slowly pulled himself back up to his feet getting ready for the second wave of his title defense. When entering the ring O’Keeffe didn’t seem to be too impressed by the looks of Sean. Ironically, Sean felt the exact same about her.

Once the second match got going Sean was in complete control over the smaller O’Keefe. He had her in a corner teeing off with several elbows to the face as well as a few Knife Edge Chops. Davenport was getting a little bit too cocky with his early success in this match up and he stepped back taunting to the crowd who was booing him. This gave time to O’Keefe to recover some before sprinting over to Sean and taking him down huge Leg Lariat that nearly took his head off his shoulders and sent it flying into the ruckus crowd. The fans cheered for her as she climbed back up to her feet and stomped down on him a few times. With the momentum completely shifted into her favor, O’Keefe was making Sean look like a shell of himself with the beating she was inflicting on him. After Irish Whipping him over into a corner turnbuckle, she runs over and hits Flying Forearm Smash before going for a pin.

ONE

TW---KICKOUT!!!

O’Keefe quickly got back up to her feet and stomped down on him a few more times before pulling Sean up to his feet. As she done so she lead him back to the corner and climbed up the top turnbuckle. She leaves off the turnbuckle going for a Tornado DDT...No! Sean reveres hitting her with a Spinebuster instead! Sean got up to his feet holding his head still feeling the effects of the Forearm Smash. He looks over to her and began to pay back the favor of boots to her face before climbing up to the turnbuckle himself. Once up on the top turnbuckle Sean sized her up before leaping off and hits Gem Shot (Moonsault Knee Drop) signature maneuver. Feeling as if he might of done enough, he goes for the pin.

ONE

TWO

THRR---

Sean shot up to his feet arguing with the referee about the count. The two argued about the call long enough for O’Keefe to recover. She stood up behind him and tried to go for her finishing maneuver, Cry of the Banshee (Over-the-shoulder back-to-belly piledriver)..No good, she wasn’t strong enough to lift Sean up. Sean got lose and surprised her with a hellacisous European Uppercut. Before ending the match up, Sean kicked her in the midsection and proceeded to his the DNA Driver!

ONE

TWO

THREE!

When the match was over Davenport felt like he survived it all. He stumbled back into the ropes and smiled at himself...Until he heard “Bang Bang” Bindy Trent’s theme hit. Again he tried to plead with the referee to get outta this match but again the referee gave him his options. When the bell rang Sean acted as if he as actually going to tie up with her in the middle of the ring but he instead slaps the taste out of her mouth and demands that she leave the ring. Bindy didn’t like this one bit as she started to chase after Sean.

Sean jumped out of the ring and ran around at ringside with Bindy following close behind. When he slide back into the ring he bounced off the ropes and pulled Bindy in for a Dreamcast (Paydirt) signature maneuver. The fans booed him as he just laughed at Trent’s gullibleness. He then went for the pin while putting his armpit right in her face until the referee finished the count.

ONE

TWO

THREE!!!

The exhaustion is forcing Davenport to pull every trick out of the back and he doesn’t get any time to recover as out comes the newest member of the REBELLION roster, Gaz McGuinty! There’s no rest as Gaz flies right in with a running European uppercut that knocks Sean back into the referee! And the referee goes down! Sean seizes the opportunity by recovering and trying a low blow, but Gaz catches him! And hits a low blow of his own! Davenport drops to his knees in pain, but doesn’t let up, connecting with his own low blow the second time around!

The two men are writhing in pain, but remain as focused as one can be, both raking each other eyes! Sean seems to have finally met his cheating match as the two are trying to fish hook one another. The referee finally recovers, demanding the two of them stop, and giving a quick DQ count that forces them to let up. The referee is practically scolding the two men for their cheating ways and the only remedy for that is they both poke the referee’s eyes! Down goes the referee for a second time and both Sean and Gaz roll out of the ring, grabbing a steel chair each.

Back in the ring, they slam the chair on the canvas, and take a bump; going for the oldest trick in the book, but the referee hasn’t recovered yet. Davenport gets fed up with it, getting to his feet, and grabbing the chair, beating down on McGuinty with it! Sean keeps him down before lifting him up for the Dreamcatcher Bomb (Sitout Gutwrench Powerbomb) onto the chair! He pushes it out of the ring and holds on for a pin as the referee just begins to stir.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Oliver Brown is out next, looking to make a quick impact like Gaz did, blasting Sean with a knee to the side of the head. Oliver tries pulling Sean up for his piledriver, but Davenport is able to kick and free himself. Brown gets a bit too greedy as he chases after Davenport, only to get pulled face first into the middle turnbuckle. Bouncing back in pain, Oliver has to shake the cobwebs after Sean’s tactic, but it proves to be dangerous for him as Brown gets spun around for Davenport’s Dreamcast (Paydirt)! Sean rolls him over, hooking the legs, and he makes the pin!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

The end of the road is almost there for Davenport and Adam Wolfe comes running into the ring. And goes for his Howler spear! But Sean catches him! And Davenport spins Wolfe around for the DNA Driver (Bloody Sunday)! The DNA Driver out of nowhere pays off for Davenport as he pins Wolfe!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

The final participant strolls down to the ring, taking his time, and knowing not to rush into the ring just yet. Ryan Callaghan steps in, waiting for Davenport to get up. Once Sean is up, Ryan gets a bit more aggressive going in for a headlock, backing him up into the ropes, and sending him across the ring. A back body drop sends Davenport flying and Callaghan makes a quick pin attempt, but Sean holds on to kick out before the three. It seems like the exhaustion is finally starting to catch up to Sean as he can’t find an opportunity to bust out anything against Ryan.

Ryan’s in the driver seat, throwing Sean into the ropes once more, and on the rebound, Davenport’s lifted up for Callaghan’s Curse of Boston (Modified Lifting Reverse STO)! That should be it, but Davenport somehow manages to roll out of the ring and Callaghan can’t capitalize! Slamming his fist on the mat, Ryan rolls out, picking Sean up, and rolling him right back into the ring. As Callaghan slides in, Davenport’s back up for his Dreamcast (Paydirt)! He rolls Callaghan over for a pin!

ONE!

TWO!

THRE-NO!

Sean gets up, yelling at the referee over the count, and that gives Ryan plenty of time to pull himself up to his feet. As soon as Davenport turns around, he’s blasted with a Clothesline From Southie! Sean nearly goes inside out as Ryan makes the pin!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

NO!

Davenport was able to reach the ropes and forced the break. Callaghan, frustrated, pulls Davenport away from the ropes and as he goes to make another pin, Davenport catches him off guard and rolls him up, getting a handful of tights!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

WINNER: SEAN DAVENPORT VIA PINFALL (17:01)

Alex Boucher, REBELLION Pro’s Social Media Manager, and general Jill-of-all-Trades, is prowling the backstage corridors, microphone in hand and camera in pursuit. She turns, and explains to the camera how she’s got bored sitting around, so she’s going out to find a wrestler to interview. And where better to start, she asks, than the top?, as she arrives at a door marked ‘Chainsaw/Rowe’. After a quick knock, the door swings open violently, a voice within shouting “Luna, for the last fucking time…” before stopping dead. Noticing it’s Alex, Holly calms herself, and fully comes to the doorway.

“Wotcha, Butcher”, she opens, before noticing the microphone in her hands. Alex asks if she can get a few words from Holly ahead of her match with Chester, causing Holly to shrug, and invite Alex, and the camera operator, in. Alex looks about the surprisingly squalid room, with Holly explaining as she notices her gaze. Being champ comes with some ‘perks” she says, using her fingers to denote the inverted commas, including this “personal locker room”. In truth it’s just an old office with a mirror propped up in one corner and a clothes rail on one wall, but it’s quiet, she says, which helps, and contains a decent percent less bitch, with a slight chuckle. Nodding, Alex presses on, looking to get Holly’s thoughts on tonight’s battle.

“Chester’s… Chester’s a wanker”, Holly asserts, garnering no disagreement from Alex. She goes on to describe him as a bully of the worse kind… and if anybody should know that, it’s her. It’s obvious she’s slightly embarrassed to admit that, but she pushes on, regardless. Changing the subject, Alex asks Holly about her relationship with Luna, which causes the usual boisterous Chainsaw to grow quiet. In truth, she says, she feels sorry for Luna. She ain’t a bad kid, she’s just got in with a bad crowd, and she knows plenty what that’s like. She’s confident that if push comes to shove though, she’ll do the right thing… at least she really hopes so. Alex isn’t so sure, reminding Holly of 3 Ring Barney’s attack on her, and their threatened “makeover”, the mention of which turns Holly’s knuckle white with rage.

Holly stands, trying to calm herself, clear her head, before turning back to Alex.

“You know… I could have killed him that night. Actually went hunting for him and… but I didn’t. Because you told me not to. Remember? The way he treated you… the way he treats Luna… it’s shit. It’s shit, and he deserves his comeuppance for it.”

She pauses, just a moment.

“You write those match descriptions on the website, right? What was it you called me… the Old Guard? I guess that makes sense… Listen. I ain’t got no experience in being the good guy. I ain’t a good guy. But what I am… what I am is a less bad guy than him. I don’t know if it counts for anything… I don’t even know anymore. But what I do know… what I do care about… is that this place will be worse with him at the top. The attitude, the reputation… I’m not saying I care about the company… shit, I don’t know what I’m trying to say, other than I will guard this title with all I’ve got, for all I’m worth. REBELLION deserves a champion it can be proud of… and sure, maybe that ain’t been me… but it sure as fuck ain’t him. And maybe if I can stop him… maybe…”

She stops. And sighs.

“Alex, can you go? Sorry, I’ve… I’ve got to get ready.”

Nodding quietly, Alex gets up, and ushers the camera out of the room. She hangs behind just a second, saying something privately to Holly away from the camera and microphone, before coming out, closing the door behind her. With a wide smile, she gives some more hype for tonight’s main event, before the camera fades out.

Quote:

Posted Image

In what might be the hardest match of Ethan Giles’ career, he seems ready as he takes the lead for his team as Maci Elliot stands across from him. The two lock up early on and display a bout of pure technical wrestling, neither one truly able to get the upper hand on each other. It’s not until Maci’s able to get free and hit a dropkick that knocks Ethan in the corner that either one can catch a break. She charges in with a back elbow and a snapmare to bring Giles down to the mat before trying to climb up, looking early for her frog splash! She’s airborne, but Giles just moves out of Elliot’s way and tries for a pin, but barely gets a two.

As Giles lifts Elliot up, he apologizes for having to put her into a hammerlock, and bringing her toward his corner, tagging in Toddy 2 Hotty. Toddy backs Maci up into the turnbuckle with a forearm and sends her back out with a monkey flip. She recovers, but only to get sent flying again with a running hurricanrana. Hotty sends her into the ropes where Cody Hawkins tags in and as Toddy tries for a back body drop, Maci rolls over him, and Cody delivers a swift DDT to bring Toddy down!

Hawkins attempts a pin, but Hotty’s able to kick out early into the two count. Lifting him back up, Hawkins gets Hotty in a waist lock, sending him up with a German suplex, but Toddy lands on his feet! Cody turns around into a dropkick that sends him back into the corner. Toddy gets over, driving his shoulder into Cody’s midsection, and putting him down on the canvas. Some distance is made before Toddy runs in for his Firecrotch (Bronco Buster)! Toddy pulls Cody out of the corner and makes a pin attempt

ONE!

TWO!

BREAK OUT!

After the kick out, Hotty rolls back and tags Giles back in. The two hold hands and charge at the recovering Hawkins, trying for a lariat, but Cody ducks underneath it and a dropkick knocks both men down. As the duo stand back up, they find Maci Elliot being tagged back in and taking them down with a springboard crossbody! With Ethan as the legal man, Maci picks him up for a snap suplex, and pin attempt that nets her a two. She tries for another pin after a body splash, but again, just a two count.

Maci waits as Ethan starts to get to his feet and as soon as Giles does, she leaps up onto his back to pull him down into a crossface chickenwing! And they go down right in the center of the ring! Giles finds himself in a bad position as Elliot is really wrenching back, but just when it seems like he’s going to tap, Ethan manages to roll Maci back and get her in a pinning predicament! Maci’s forced to break the submission attempt before a three count and Ethan’s quick thinking helps him again as he grabs Elliot’s legs and begins to yelling out “WEEEEEEEEEEE” as they go spinning with his giant swing!

The fans count along with the rotations and after about the eighth one, Ethan releases Maci, but he’s too dizzy to actually do anything. And that’s unfortunate for him as Elliot’s just able to tag Hawkins back in and he rushes in, lifting Giles up, and going for The Lawn Dart (Throwing Snake Eyes) in the corner! Ethan is standing, but knocked silly as Cody hooks him, running up for his Black Hawk Down, but Giles manages to push him off at the last second! Giles falls back and Hotty tags himself in!

As Cody turns around, all he sees is a flash of red as Toddy connects with his ABV (Moonsault DDT)! Toddy makes the cover and as Maci runs into the ring to break the pin, she trips over the still dizzy Ethan, and the referee counts!

ONE!

TWO!

MACI RECOVERS AND DIVES!

THREE!

BUT SHE’S TOO LATE!

WINNERS: ETHAN GILES & TODDY 2 HOTTY VIA WHATEVER (00:00)

Toddy 2 Hotty and Ethan Giles celebrated with their newly won Tag Team Championships, raising them in the air as they were announced the winners of the match. Cody Hawkins and Maci Elliot showed their respect as they got up on their feet and celebrated with Giles and Toddy, congratulating them on the victory. The fans cheers soon turn to boos as what appeared to be Ryan Callaghan and his younger brother, Sean Callaghan, jumping the barricade and sliding into the ring. Ryan hit Maci with a superman punch that sent her flying out of the ring and Sean blindsided Cody with a flying knee strike that sent him crashing to the outside as well. Giles and Toddy dropped their belts and they grabbed Sean but Ryan came out of nowhere and hit Toddy with a Superman punch. Sean was able to grab Giles and lift him up on his shoulders before taking him out with Shipping Up To Boston (Go To Sleep). Ryan and Sean then grab the REBELLION Pro Tag Team Championships and raise them up in the air as they stand over Giles and Toddy.
Member Offline View Profile Goto Top

Richard Olayinka
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Coming back from a brief intermission, we’re not welcomed back with the next match. Instead, it’s the leader of the ERA of O’HARA himself, Archie O’Hara, coming out to the stage with a microphone in his hand. The fans boo, but he doesn’t care as he begins complaining about not being on the show. He reminds everyone in the audience that not only was he the first ever Ballroom Champion, but he was the first ever two-time champion in REBELLION history! Of course, this doesn’t garner any sympathy for him and the fans just keep booing.

Archie gets increasingly frustrated by the response and turns, seeing Neal Durden right there on commentary. There’s been no secret these two haven’t been on the best terms ever since Neal got a gig as guest commentator and Archie gets right into his face. They start jawing at each other and Archie pushes him hard, but this week, Neal fights back! Durden shoves O’Hara back and grabs a microphone. Neal says that he’s tired of listening to the ERA of O’HARA whine and moan every week, constantly trying to pick a fight...well if he wants one? He’s got it! Right now!

Quote:

Posted Image

The match between Archie O’hara and Neal Durden started off with Archie taking the lead as Neal clearly looked rusty and sluggish. Archie quickly locked Neal in a side headlock, holding him in it for quite some time before Neal shoved Archie off and into the ropes. Archie came charging back and he took Neal down with a shoulder tackle. Neal looked up in surprise before getting up to his feet. Archie went for a clothesline but Neal ducked it. Neal lifted Archie up for a back body drop, but O’Hara backflipped and landed behind Neal before taking him down with a reverse DDT. Archie pinned Neal and got a two count before Durden kicked out. Archie picked Neal up and went to whip him towards the corner but Neal countered it and whipped Archie instead. Neal then charged O’Hara in the counter and leaped in the air, going for a flying body splash but Archie countered back with a devastating European Uppercut, nearly taking Durden’s head off. Neal dropped to the canvas and Archie pinned him, picking up the two count again before kicking out.

Archie looked a bit frustrated as he got up to his feet and he began to argue with the referee. This gave Neal some time to recover. When Archie turned around, he was met by a running slingblade from Neal and the fans roared. Archie got back up to his feet quickly and Neal took him down with a second slingblade. Neal then lifted up Archie and dropped him with a snap DDT. Neal pinned Archie but Archie managed to kick out after the two count. Neal picked up Archie again and hit him with a suplex before lifting him up and nailing a second suplex. Neal lifted O’Hara up a third time and went for a third suplex but O’Hara countered it before hitting Neal with a snap suplex that sent Neal’s legs crashing into the turnbuckle. Neal held onto his leg in pain before Archie pulled him out of the corner and began to stomp on Neal’s ankle over and over again. Archie then bent down and put Neal in the O’Hara Lock (Ankle Lock). Neal yelled out in pain, trying to reach for the ropes but Archie managed to keep him in place as he tightened his hold on Neal’s ankle.

Almost a minute passed as Neal crawled halfway towards the ropes but then looked like he was about to tap out. Neal went to drop his hand but it stopped about a centimeter from the canvas. He began to shake his hand, trying to pump himself up before he started to crawl towards the ropes again. Archie tried to pull Neal back but it was no use, Durden reached forward with all of his might before grabbing the bottom rope. Archie wouldn’t let go until the referee counted to four before pulling Archie away. O’Hara began to argue with the referee before shoving him. The referee got into Archie’s face now and was about ready to DQ him when Neal came from out of nowhere and took Archie down with a zig zag. Durden, now gingerly on his feet, picked Archie up and lifted him on his shoulders before nailing him with “Nirvana’s Fall” (Fireman Carry into an Overhead Kick). Neal then pinned Archie and picked up the three count and the victory.

WINNER: NEAL DURDEN VIA PINFALL (11:29)

Chester Roosevelt comes out with a microphone flanked by Royston Popplewell and Luna Baby. He raises a microphone and waits for the boos to die down so he can talk. They don’t so he goes to an audience member and yanks them off their chair so he can stand on it.

Chester Roosevelt: “My name is Chester Roosevelt and you have seen me destroy everyone inside and outside of REBELLION ever since we’ve been here.”

He enters the crowd and Roosevelt woks crowd control in front of him while Luna has fun messing with the people in his wake.

Chester Roosevelt: “I have decimated anyone in the ring as a the ringleader of 3 Ring Barney and as a solo competitor. You people. All you people will give me my due respect! Start by shutting up.”

That sentence is said primarily to a man in the front whom he stares down until the man sits.

Chester Roosevelt: “We were the greatest World Trios Champions and we will bring prestige to ourselves once again when we win the Trios Cup. That is for later. Now it is time for me to shine on me own. I have taken on challenge after challenge from around the world and not a one of them has proved worthy. Holly hasn’t met a challenge she couldn’t beat. That is until now.”

After tearing up one side of the seating they finally make their way inside the ring. Luna has many stolen scarves and hats.

Chester Roosevelt: “I am not done with my reign. It hasn’t even begun and it is already settled. I am going to ruin that streat Holly has and set that homewrecker straight. My people, Luna and Royston, are good together and she will not tempt Luna away like some lesbian. You do not go that way, right, doll?”

Luna thinks playfully and some men whistle in the crowd. Roosevelt has to scream now over the boos.

Chester Roosevelt: “No.. I am an American. I know how to play the game and I will not let Holly go into the new year with that title. 3RB is going into 2018 with another belt and that is going to be all mine! So FUCK you people. I am Chester Roosevelt and I will be the ringmaster of all REBELLION.”

Quote:

Posted Image

Surprising no one, Ethan Williams and Caspian Kace go right to work on one another, brawling to start this match off. Kenzie Rowe wastes no time rolling out of the ring, going for one of the ladders, and as she tries bringing it in, Craig Anderson hits a baseball slide right into the ladder. Craig flips to the outside, picking up the ladder, and putting it into the ring. And as the ladder slides into the ring, Ethan brings Caspian down with a suplex right onto it! As Anderson slides into the ring, Williams is there to greet him with a couple of forearm strikes.

Williams throws Anderson into the ropes, but before he can do anything, Rowe pulls Ethan out of the ring and throws him right into the steel post. She tries keeping him down, but Ethan fights back against Kenzie, ramming her into the apron. Kace rolls out and makes some unlikely alliance as he helps Rowe, clubbing Williams from behind. Back in the ring, Anderson looks to the outside and at the ladder, an idea forming as he leans the ladder against the ropes, and runs up it, diving to the outside with a plancha!

The crowd pops as Craig jumps back up to his feet and rolls back inside, setting the ladder up in the center of the ring. Craig heads up to the top, reaching for the European Championship, but here comes Kenzie to leap up and slam her fist into Anderson’s back. Rowe grabs Anderson’s leg and pulls him off causing Craig to hit one of the rungs on his way down. Kenzie just starts to climb the ladder when Caspian lifts it up enough to knock her off of it. Right out of the gate, Kace comes around looking for his SEE K.O.! But Rowe’s able to get out of the way and connects with a slingblade!

And Ethan Williams is back for a slingblade of his own! The Nightmare climbs up the ladder and he’s reaching for the belt only to be met by Craig Anderson on the top! The two start trading lefts and rights, but it’s Craig who gets the upper hand as he grabs Ethan’s arm and the two go off the ladder with a super Rich Tea-Bone Suplex (T-Bone Suplex)! The Stark Ballroom is going wild as all four wrestlers are down, but soon it’s Caspian Kace who begins to recover on the outside. He doesn’t head back into the ring right away, instead opting to lift up the ring skirt, and he pulls out not one, not two, not three, but four tables!

He begins setting one on the outside and his eyes are locked on Ethan after he gets it propped up. Heading back into the ring, Kace lifts Williams up, and throws him to the outside. Caspian looks for a suplex through the table, but Ethan’s able to fight back and get free of it, throwing a hard elbow at Kace. Williams grabs Kace, telling the fans to move, and he just throws him right into the sea of chairs. As Ethan turns back toward the ring, he’s greeted by a suicide dive from Kenzie! And Kenzie’s met with a suicide dive from Craig!

Looking to make his mark again, Craig rolls Kenzie onto the table, and drags a ladder over. The crowd get on their feet as Anderson climbs up the ladder, steadying himself, and launching off with his Viennese Whirl (Corkscrew Shooting Star Press) through the table and Kenzie Rowe! A “Holy Shit” chant breaks out as neither party is moving. Surveying the damage for a moment, Ethan looks away, knowing he’ll have to do more of the same as he heads over to the tables. He sets up one and then another right by it.

Ethan walks over to Caspian, grabbing his former friend, and pulling him from the crowd to the apron. The two roll up onto the apron, Williams pulling Kace up to his feet, and setting him up in a powerbomb position! Ethan is aiming for the tables, but Caspian manages to get free and hops into the ring, climbing up the ladder! He goes all the way to the top, reaching for the belt, and Ethan quickly gets to the otherside, climbing up as well. Once there, the two begin trading forearm blows back and forth until one stuns Kace. Williams floats over, slamming him down to the mat with a sunset flip powerbomb!

Taking a few seconds to recover, Ethan slowly climbs back up the ladder, and he’s only fingertip length away from the belt! As he gets further up, he’s able to grab the belt, but Caspian is back up! And without hesitation, Kace begins lifting the ladder up, and Williams falls to the outside through the two tables! The crowd gasp in horror and even Caspian looks a bit stunned by his own actions, but he snaps back to reality and starts dragging himself up the ladder. As he does this, Craig Anderson slides another ladder into the ring, setting it up beside the other, and he climbs up it.

The two men are at the top of their respective ladders, reaching for the belt, but they’re just knocking it back and forth. As they keep fighting to grab the belt, Kenzie has slid in the last table and sets it up in the corner. Turning back, she tips Craig’s ladder over, causing him to crotch himself on the ropes! And pulling Caspian off his, Kenzie hits him with a hard elbow that stuns him long enough for her to run in with a Shotgun Blast (Running Forward Dropkick) that sends Kace right into the table! He rolls out of the ring in pain as Kenzie starts hyping herself up.

Rowe is on fire and she doesn’t let up as she spots Anderson in the center of the ring, still trying to recover. A swift boot keeps him down and looking for revenge, Kenzie begins setting a ladder up in the corner, and as she does, she climbs up. As soon as she’s ready, she leaps off with her corkscrew senton bomb off the ladder! She recovers in a hurry, pulling the ladder back over, and placing it on top of Anderson before heading up. Rowe’s grabbing onto the European Championship and Kace starts heading into the ring, but he’s stopped!

And it’s Ethan Williams holding onto Caspian Kace’s boot! With his last ounce of strength, Ethan pulls Caspian off the apron, up onto his shoulders, and BOOM! HEADSHOT! (Fireman’s Carry into an Overhead Kick)! The two men drop and that leaves Kenzie Rowe alone at the top of the ladder. She starts to mess with the clasp of the belt and…

SHE UNHOOKS THE CHAMPIONSHIP!

WINNER: KENZIE ROWE VIA RETRIEVAL (24:14)

As Kenzie Rowe celebrates at the top of the ladder with her newly won European Championship, the camera fades away to play a video package highlighting each and every match of the Youth On Parade tournament leading all the way up to the finale. Brief interviews with each of the three are played. Aiden Morrow reminds everyone that he’s done so much in his young age, winning world championships, that tonight? He’s confident he’ll be on the path to the REBELLION Championship soon enough. Rosaline Davies is next, repeating much of the same from earlier in the night, eager to go out and win it all. Finally, Dante Cutler is up next and he says that he’s suffered so many setbacks in 2017, he’d be an idiot to let all of this slip away.

The future is bright for REBELLION and as the video comes to a close, the fans are roaring and ready for the match to begin.

Quote:

Posted Image

Before the bell sounds, the three wrestlers all shake hands with one another, showing the utmost respect for each other. As they get settled back into their corners, it’s not much longer until the referee signals for this match to get underway. The three begin to circle the ring, neither one looking to get started until Aiden charges in, pushing Rosaline back, and punching Dante. Aiden starts setting up for his No Fly Zone! But Dante gets free, a quick elbow, and he sets Aiden up for his Uncanny Valley Driver, but Rosaline is there to grab Morrow’s boot and pull him back. Davies goes for the Rose’s Thorn, but Morrow makes sure she can’t get a grip and she falls back. Morrow picks Davies up, but they’re both blasted with a clothesline from Cutler!

The early quick exchange has taken a lot out of the parties involved, but it’s Aiden and Dante who start to recover first. Cutler headbutts Morrow, but Aiden fights back with a series of punches, putting Dante back into a corner. Aiden puts the boots to Dante’s midsection before dropping him to the canvas. Rosaline tries to get involved, but Aiden knocks her back into the ropes and Morrow runs, connecting with a dropkick that sends Davies to the outside. Morrow goes after her, throwing Davies into the ring post, and Cutler finds his way out too, only to get caught with a Russian legsweep into the apron.

Davies head is bounced off the apron and Morrow throws her into the ring, hopping up on the apron, but Cutler is there to grab him. Aiden kicks Dante away, giving him distance to run, and leap off at Cutler, but Morrow gets caught! Dante charges Aiden spine first into the ring post and drops him. He tries to take a quick breather, but Rosaline takes a risk as she launches herself to the outside with a crossbody onto Dante! Back on her feet, Davies rolls Cutler into the ring and keeps him down with a boot.

Aiden’s back on the apron and Rosaline goes after him only to receive a jawbreaker on the ropes. On the apron again, Aiden pulls Rosaline in for a suplex to the outside attempt, but Davies holds her ground after each attempt. After the third time, Morrow goes over and behind Davies, trying to get her in a waist lock for a German, but Rosaline isn’t making it easy. But Dante runs up, pulling Aiden into a waist lock, and it’s a double German suplex as Morrow and Davies go flying!

The move takes a lot of energy out of Cutler and he can’t capitalize with a pin. The three begin to stir at about the same time and Cutler tries lifting Morrow up for another Uncanny Valley Driver, but Aiden’s able to use his momentum to get free and land on the apron. A hard elbow knocks Dante away and allows for Rosaline to charge in with a European uppercut that knocks Aiden off the apron. Davies gets behind Cutler, trying for her Red Dragon Suplex, but he fires an elbow back to get free. He pulls her right into an Ursa Major (Revolution-Style Brainbuster) and makes a pin attempt!

ONE!

TWO!

T-KICK OUT!

Not wasting any time, Dante begins stalking Rosaline, waiting for her to get up, and he tries The Creator, but Davies pushes him away and he walks right into a sambo suplex! She tries to make a pin, but Morrow is back in and he rolls Davies up!

ONE!

TWO!

KICK OUT!

They get back up to their feet and Rosaline sidesteps a wild punch from Aiden, spinning him around for the Red Dragon Suplex (Bridging Dragon Suplex)! Davies holds on for the pin!

ONE!

TWO!

THRE-NO!

Rosaline can’t believe it, but she’s right back into the fight as a hard forearm shot from Dante knocks her back into the ring corner. He backs off and runs in, but Davies is able to lift the lighter Cutler up and over to the outside as he crashes down hard! Turning back toward Aiden, a hard European uppercut stuns him, and Rosaline tries for another sambo suplex, but Morrow gets free and hits a snap suplex instead. And as Davies begins to get up, Morrow is there with a hurricanrana driver right into the mat!

He makes a pin, but only gets a two! In the corner, Davies is starting to recover and Morrow comes over with a strike before setting her up on the turnbuckle. He climbs up, hooking her for a superplex, but Rosaline lands some clubbing blows onto Aiden’s back before floating over with a sunset flip powerbomb! She holds on for a pin! One! TWO! NO! As Rosaline gets up, she lifts Aiden up as well, but a elbow to the midsection stops her and Morrow tries throwing her into the ropes, but Davies counters it and gets behind Morrow, putting him in a sleeper!

Davies has it on tight, but Morrow is able to fight it off as he backs Rosaline into the ropes and sends her across the ring, only to get her in a sleeper of his own. Rosaline ends up getting free as she backs Aiden into the ropes, sending him across, and Dante is there to catch him in his own sleeper! Cutler leaps up onto Morrow’s back and Aiden starts going backwards, knocking Dante into Rosaline in the corner. Dante is still holding on and Aiden goes back in for a second time, and the third time finally shakes Cutler loose.

Cutler is dazed as Morrow heads out on the apron and comes flying in with a Flying Morrow Smash (Springboard Forearm Smash)! But just as Aiden goes for a pin, Rosaline is there with the Nos Da (Knee Trembler) to the side of Morrow’s head! She drops down to make the pin!

ONE!

TWO!

THRE-NO!

Slapping the mat in frustration, Davies gets back to her feet, only to find Cutler ready, and he lifts her up for the Uncanny Valley Driver (Death Valley Driver onto Knee)! He drops her and makes the pin!

ONE!

TWO!

THRE-KICK OUT!

Rosaline rolls out of the way after the break and Dante goes after her, but she’s ready and she sends him through the ropes to the outside. As Rosaline starts to stand, there’s Aiden for another Flying Morrow Smash! But again, he can’t make the pin as Cutler is back with the The South London Waltz (Standing Spanish Fly)! He rolls Aiden over and hooks the legs!

ONE!

TWO!

THR-KICK OUT!

Dante is stunned and drags himself back up to his feet, taking Aiden up with him, but Cutler quickly moves out of the way as Davies runs in with a shining wizard on Morrow! And as Rosaline turns around, Dante goes for The Creator again, but Davies pushes him back into the corner where she drives her shoulder into his midsection. Davies starts to lift Cutler up into the corner, but he goes over and rolls Rosaline up with a sunset flip pin! One! TWO! Davies rolls over for her own pin! ONE! TWO! Kick out!

The two get up at the same time, hitting the ropes, and Davies ducks a lariat from Cutler; only for them to meet again with a double clothesline right in the center of the ring! Dante barely gets his arm across Rosaline’s chest for a pin, but she’s able to get her shoulder up before the three. Aiden has managed to get back up and sees the two down. Morrow shrugs as he hits the ropes with a running shooting star press onto Davies and gets back up to do the same to Cutler!

And as Davies gets up, Morrow’s there with the No Fly Zone (Double Underhook Piledriver)! But Davies rolls out of the way before Morrow can make a pin! Morrow turns and Cutler goes for The Creator, but Aiden pushes him off and connects with another No Fly Zone! He’s able to make the pin this time!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE-KICK OUT!

The crowd are on their feet as Cutler JUST kicks out before the three! Morrow is too exhausted to react, but he manages to pull himself up to his feet with the ropes before rushing over to Dante and locking in the Morrow Lock (LeBell Lock)! It’s applied right in the center of the ring and Dante tries holding on for as long as he can, but he starts to fade! But just as he starts passing out, Rosaline is there to break the submission up! Aiden rolls out to the apron, getting up fast, and pulling Rosaline out with a suplex attempt, but Davies manages to land on the apron beside him.

A forearm allows for Rosaline to drop Aiden with a DDT onto the apron! Davies rolls back into the ring and Cutler is recovering, only to be brought down with the Rose’s Thorn (Backstabber)! She hooks the leg!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE-NO!

Cutler has done it again and Davies cannot believe it! As she gets up, she sees Morrow trying to get in and Davies runs over with a baseball slide to keep him down. Rolling back into the ring, The Creator! No! For the third time, Rosaline pushes Dante away and gets him with another Rose’s Thorn! She makes the pin! No! Morrow pulls Davies off and puts her in the Morrow Lock! He’s got it locked on tight again and as time goes on, Rosaline is about to tap! But Dante grabs her hand and refuses to let her tap! He starts clubbing Aiden until he releases the hold and all three are back on the mat, completely exhausted.

As they start to stir, Aiden and Rosaline are in the corner as Dante comes in with a elbow smash toward Davies. He starts to turn to do the same to Morrow, but Aiden’s already there with his own elbow smash to knock Cutler back into Davies. Morrow pulls Cutler back, looking for the No Fly Zone, but Dante gets free and an axe kick to the back of Aiden’s head drops him. And as Cutler takes a breather, Davies is there with another Nos Da! But she’s too tired to make the pin! All three are down again, but it’s Aiden who starts to stir first, lifting Rosaline up with him.

Putting her in the corner, Aiden lifts Rosaline to the top, looking for a superplex, but Dante is back as he gets underneath Morrow and Cutler takes him for a ride to the center of the ring with a powerbomb! He holds on for a pin, but just gets a two! As Cutler turns around, Davies comes charging in, perhaps looking for another Nos Da, but only gets The Creator (Leaping Flatliner)! He finally connects and makes the pin!

ONE!

TWO!

THRE-BREAK!

Morrow gets there just in time to break the pin! And as he does that, Aiden quickly puts Rosaline in the Morrow Lock! And as he does that, Dante grabs Rosaline’s legs for a Boston crab! Davies goes to tap, but the referee can’t make the call as both men have her in a submission! They’re forced to release the hold and as they get up, Morrow gets Cutler with a brainbuster! As he goes to make the pin, Davies is there to pull him off, and she gets a kick to the midsection, setting up for the No Fly Zone! Aiden tries for the pin, but Dante is there for The Creator! He rolls Morrow over and hooks the leg!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

WINNER: DANTE CUTLER VIA PINFALL (27:04)

The bell sounds, Dante’s music plays, but no one is moving an inch! Everyone in the Stark Ballroom is on their feet and applauding these three for giving it their all. The referee helps Dante Cutler to his feet and Cutler has just enough left in him to celebrate with the fans. As Dante celebrates some more, Richard Olayinka comes out, applauding with the fans as he gets into the ring. With a microphone in hand, he declares Dante Cutler as the winner of the 2017 Youth On Parade tournament!

Olayinka says that the others have nothing to be ashamed of as they all put on one of the greatest matches in REBELLION to close out the year. And that they are all worthy of the championship opportunities they’ll be receiving.

At Volume 23, Aiden Morrow will be getting a shot for the Manchester Championship! At Volume 25, Rosaline Davies will be getting a shot for the European Championship! And the grand prize, Dante Cutler will be getting a shot at the REBELLION Championship whenever he pleases! With the three on their feet, they raise one another’s hand as we cut away to a brief intermission.

Richard Olayinka
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Quote:

Posted Image

Despite the referee’s instructions for both Castillo and Mckenna to retreat to their respective corner, the two stood in the centre of the ring, nose-to-nose, locked in on one another, causing the crowd to go wild. The intense staredown ended the moment Castillo struck McKenna with a forearm strike, and he was quick to send a stiff European uppercut as a reply, leaving the referee no choice but to call for the bell, getting the match officially underway. The two continued exchanging strikes, Castillo’s more varied than McKenna’s due to her MMA background, and it was this that enabled her to gain the upperhand, catching McKenna off-guard with a bicycle knee that caused him to fold to the canvas. Looking to captialise on McKenna’s temporary lifeless state, Castillo pounced on him for a quick victory and it almost worked, registering a near-fall. Though it seemed that the sudden eruption from the crowd ironically willed McKenna to kick out. Looking to waste little time, Castillo grabs McKenna and attempts to pull him up to his feet, but he desperately pushes her away and rolls out of the ring, clearly still feeling dazed from Castillo’s knee strike.

After utilising the referee’s full 20 count, the action returns to the ring and McKenna managed to overpower Castillo with a gutwrench suplex. McKenna went for the cover, but Castillo was quick to get her shoulder up at the referee’s one count. Though it was almost as if Castillo had played into McKenna’s hands, as he grabbed her raised shoulder, pulled her onto her stomach, and locked her into a crossface. McKenna wrenched back on the hold, causing further pain to shoot to her lower back. The crowd got behind Castillo, and just like they had unintentionally done for McKenna earlier on, they fueled her escape, but McKenna used the referee’s 5 count to full extent.

Still in the driving seat, McKenna grabbed a fistful of Castillo’s hair and pulled her up to her feet, stiffing her with another European uppercut. Spinning her around, McKenna connects with a bridging snap dragon suplex. As she kicked out again, McKenna once more transitioned into another submission hold, this time an armbar. Though he was not able to lock it in as long as he had hoped. Castillo was able to work her way up to her feet and club McKenna in his face, forcing him to backpedal a little. McKenna looked to quickly close the separation that Castillo was able to create and charged at her. Though McKenna played into Castillo’s hands this time, as she hit him with a drop toehold face-first into the turnbuckle and ran her knee into the back of his head.

A huge belly-to-belly overhead suplex had McKenna trapped in the turnbuckle once again and this allowed Castillo to deliver a vicious low corner dropkick. McKenna was groggy but rather going for another pinfall attempt, Castillo went out onto the ring apron and motioned for McKenna to get to his feet. Castillo hopped up onto the top rope and propelled herself off, looking to connecting with a springboard forearm smash. Though McKenna acted out of desperation and was able to catch Castillo in The Lion’s Den (Triangle Choke). Castillo knew she was in danger and was desperately tried to fight her way out of it. A solid minute went by and Castillo looked to be fading, prompting the referee to check on her. After raising her hand for the third time, Castillo showed signs of life and received a second wind. Using her lengthy frame to gain an advantage, Castillo was able to arch over McKenna and clubbed him in his face multiple times, forcing McKenna to break his hold.

Both were slow getting up to their feet, with McKenna being the quickest of the two. He ran at Castillo, looking to take her head off with a running European uppercut, but Castillo countered and rolled McKenna up for a surprise pinfall attempt.

ONE!

TWO!

McKenna was able to kick out and once again was quicker to get to his feet. With Castillo still in a seated position, McKenna charged at her and looked to connect with a vicious penalty kick to her chest, but Castillo was able to avoid it yet again. Hopping up to her feet, Castillo ran at McKenna and struck with a bicycle knee again, and McKenna immediately brought his hand up to his nose as he stumbled back onto the ring ropes. Castillo closed the distance and started connecting with multiple shoot kicks to McKenna’s torso. As McKenna tirelessly attempted to protect his torso, Castillo switched her attack to open hand strikes to McKenna’s head, and finished off with a huge spinning back fist. The impact had caused McKenna’s head to snap back, and the gumshield had flown out of his mouth. The ropes were propping McKenna up and seeing the end, Castillo spits her mouthguard out at McKenna and yells, motioning for the end. Castillo attempts and successfully connects with her Spinning Heel Kick finishing maneuver. Before Castillo had a chance to cover him, McKenna fell through the ropes and crashed to the outside floor. Seeing the victory slip through her fingers, Castillo too fell to the canvas, and the referee began his count to 20.

At the count of 17, McKenna finally began to stir, and just before the referee signalled 20, he had crawled back into the ring. Castillo quickly pounced, rolling McKenna over and hooked his leg.

ONE!

TWO!

THRE-BREAK!

At the last possible second, McKenna got his foot up on the rope and Castillo cannot believe it. She goes to confirm the call with the referee, and this buys time for McKenna to gather his surroundings and get up to his feet. He slowly makes his way over to Castillo, and just like how the match had started, the two get into one another’s face. McKenna and Castillo undo their wrist tape in sync and exchange blows once more. Castillo connects with various strikes to McKenna’s head, and McKenna connects with the same forearm strike to Castillo’s mouth. An attempt at a surprise European uppercut failed for McKenna, and Castillo dropped to the canvas, locking in a triangle choke of her own. McKenna scrambles around, trying to prevent Castillo from properly locking in the hold. Though fading, he was successful and was able to position himself so he had leverage over Castillo, pining her shoulders down to the canvas. McKenna quickly pointed this out to the referee,

ONE!

TWO!

THREE-BREAK!

Realising that she was being pinned, Castillo gets her shoulders up and kicks McKenna away. Running on empty, McKenna stumbles back against the ropes and Castillo is slow in attempting to get back to her feet. Seeing an opening, and possibly a last ditch effort at putting Castillo away, McKenna uses whatever energy he had left to charge at Castillo and stun her with The Lion’s Roar (Kinshasa), driving his knee into Castillo’s mouth. Castillo falls flat on her back and McKenna collapses on top of Castillo.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

WINNER: TERRY MCKENNA VIA PINFALL (22:50)

As Terry McKenna celebrates his biggest win in REBELLION thus far, it’s time for the video package of the main event to start rolling. Brief interactions between Holly Chainsaw and Luna Baby are highlighted as well as the handicap match back at the mystery show before Christmas. There’s no secret what this match means to the both of them as their interviews start up, both looking to start off 2018 as the REBELLION Champion. As the video fades away, it’s time for the main event to begin.

“A View From The Afternoon” by the Arctic Monkeys plays to loud boos from the Stark Balloroom as the ringleader of 3 Ring Barney, Chester Roosevelt steps out to the stage with his battered American flag draped around his shoulders and with Luna Baby and Royston Popplewell in tow. He stands tall at the top of the stairs, surveying what he imagines to be his kingdom soon enough. Before stepping down, he turns toward Luna and Royston, nodding at them, and that must be some kind of signal as they head to the back. Holding the American flag up high, Chester lets out an early “I AM AN AMERICAN”, and begins making his way down the stairs.

He puts the flag back around his shoulders and begins to circle the ring with his hand over his chest, reciting the American Pledge of Allegiance. Rolling into the ring, Chester holds the flag up, and the fans keep booing as loud as they can. Roosevelt drapes the American flag across the ropes facing the stairs as “Karma (Is A Bitch)” by Sonic Boom Six plays! Out comes the REBELLION Champion, Holly Chainsaw, already holding her belt up high for everyone in the Stark Ballroom to see. She receives a warmer reaction from the crowd, but not by that much.

As she stands at the top of the stairs, she gives Chester the bird, and smiles before placing the REBELLION Championship back on her shoulder. Holly goes down the stairs, going to the front of the ring, and looking at Chester’s flag before she snatches it and pulls it down! Roosevelt has to be restrained by the referee after doing so and Chainsaw climbs into the ring. Holly walks right up to Chester, making sure to put the REBELLION Championship right in his face, and reminding him that REBELLION will never be fit for a tyrant king.

The introductions come and go before it’s time for the bell to sound to signal the final main event and championship match of 2017.

Quote:

Posted Image

The bell sounds! And there’s an eerie calm before the storm as the two wrestlers simply circle the ring instead of pouncing at one another’s throats. An eerie calm that doesn’t last much longer as they lock up and Holly Chainsaw grabs Chester Roosevelt’s arm, wringing it, and dropping an elbow onto the joint. She tries wringing it again, but Chester is able to grab Holly’s leg and take her down, applying pressure to her ankle. Chainsaw grabs a handful of Roosevelt’s hair and pulls his head back, but Chester doesn’t let up, pressing his knee onto Holly’s. She’s finally able to get free as she rolls and kicks Chester across the back.

They stand up and get a small applause from the crowd as they go back to circling each other again. Another collar and elbow tie-up, which Holly wins again, and goes behind Chester, trying to apply a waist lock, but Roosevelt is able to get Chainsaw’s arm and pin it back with a hammerlock. He keeps it there, but Holly’s able to get free with a headlock and she starts wrenching his neck. Roosevelt manages to back up into the ropes and send Chainsaw across the ring, but she fires right back with a shoulder block to take Chester down.

As he gets back up, Holly taunts him with a proper slap across the head. He steps up and she pushes him back, egging him on before a kick to the midsection, and side headlock takedown. Roosevelt quickly gets up and hits his own side headlock takedown before the two get up to another stalemate. She shoves Chester again and this time he responds with one of his own, following it up with a headlock as he pushes Holly back into the ropes. The referee forces a break and slowly backs off, feigning a punch, but Chainsaw doesn’t flinch.

Roosevelt steps back, egging Chainsaw on this time, he gets her in a headlock and it’s Holly’s turn to back him into the ropes, sending Chester across, and he returns with his own shoulder block. Holly gets right back up, dodging a wild punch, and looks to set up her Chainsaw Driver! But Chester gets free and pulls Holly in for the Yankee Doodle Dandy! Only for Chainsaw to knock Roosevelt’s grip and deliver a kick to his midsection. She goes to throw him across the ring, but Chester reverses it and takes Holly down with a side elbow. Roosevelt lifts Chainsaw up and brings her back down with a neckbreaker with a pin that gets him a one.

Keeping the focus on Holly’s head, Chester gets her in a chinlock, but it’s not long before she gets up, driving the side of her elbow into Roosevelt’s midsection, but Chainsaw just gets a hard clubbing blow to the back for her efforts. A snapmare brings her down and Chester goes to the ropes, but Holly leaps to her feet for a hard lariat! Roosevelt rolls out of the ring and Chainsaw starts to hype herself up. She hits the ropes, looking for a dive, but Chester gets back in and brings her down with a big boot! And it’s Holly who goes outside, allowing for Chester to go for his suicide dive!

Chester rolls Holly back into the ring and as he starts to gets in, Holly charges full speed with her Chainsaw Burst (Running Double Knee Lift)! She pulls Roosevelt away from the ropes and makes the pin

ONE!

TWO!

TH-KICK OUT!

Getting back to her feet, Holly starts putting the boots to Chester’s arm before taking it and slamming it onto the canvas repeatedly. She puts Roosevelt’s good arm into an armbar and holds it on tightly! Chainsaw doesn’t let up and Roosevelt tries rolling her back, but Holly just rolls right back and keeps the armbar locked on. A second attempt sees Roosevelt just get enough of a roll to get a rope break. He rolls out of the ring, trying to shake some feeling into his arm, but Holly won’t let him as she takes Chester’s arm and slams it onto the apron. She causes some extra damage by taking Chester’s arm and running it into the turnbuckle post.

Chainsaw rolls back into the ring and demands the referee starts his count. Roosevelt takes his time getting in, but after about ten seconds, he gets into the ring. Getting a handful of Chester’s hair, Holly pushes him back into the corner, and delivers a brutal chop across his chest! She then takes his arm for a rope hung armbar! She holds on for a four count before letting go and getting back in the ring, putting another boot to Chester’s arm. Roosevelt shoots up in pain and Chainsaw delivers a kick across his back, but Chester barely reacts!

So she hits him with a second and a third, prompting him to stand up, and Holly throws a hard forearm. She goes for a second, but Chester fires back with a European uppercut and a few forearms. Chester throws Holly across the ring and does a sloppy leapfrog before a basement dropkick to take Holly’s knees out. Roosevelt’s arm is still bothering him as Chainsaw gets back up and delivers a kick to the side of it. She then hits the ropes, but Chester recovers in time for a back body drop.

As Holly gets back up, Chester throws a few forearms before throwing her into the ropes, and dropping her with a back elbow. Holly gets up in the corner and Chester charges in with another back elbow. He creates distance before running in again, but this time Chainsaw manages to get over him and run in only to eat a big boot from Roosevelt. Chester runs up behind her and rolls Holly up!

ONE!

TWO!

THRE-NO!

Roosevelt keeps Chainsaw down as he plants his knee onto Holly’s back and goes for the Gypsy Curse (Camel Clutch)! He’s using Royston’s move and it’s effective as Holly’s in a lot of pain, but she’s able to drag herself close enough to force a rope break. Chainsaw rolls out of the ring and Roosevelt follows after her. Grabbing Holly, Chester throws her right into the front row! And he creates some distance, waiting for her to get up before running in with a huge spear into the sea of chairs!

After a few seconds of trying to recover, Chester eventually gets up and rolls Holly into the ring. As she gets up, Chester goes for his bicycle knee! But Chainsaw sidesteps it, trying one of her own, and Roosevelt sidesteps that one! He for another, but Holy moves behind him and rolls Chester up!

ONE!

TWO!

TH-KICK OUT!

As Holly rolls back up, so does Chester, and he wastes no time getting her for a brainbuster! Roosevelt runs for a back senton, but Chainsaw rolls out of the way at the last second. Chainsaw pulls Roosevelt up for a pumphandle backbreaker and Chester rolls out of the ring again to recover. He’s leaning against the apron with Holly hits the ropes and connects with a basement dropkick to the back of Chester’s neck. As Roosevelt starts to stir, Chainsaw seizes her moment, and flies out with a suicide dive! She picks Roosevelt up and rolls him back into the ring.

Holly positions herself on the second rope and delivers a double axe handle right to Chester’s bad arm. It’s a nasty looking move and Chester makes a cover! ONE! TWO! KICK OUT! Chainsaw picks Roosevelt right back up for the Ball Buster (Crotch Clutch Suplex)! She rolls over and makes the cover!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE-NO!

Slapping the mat, Chainsaw gets right back up, looking for the Chainsaw Driver again, but Roosevelt gets free and as he turns around, he throws a brutal elbow at Holly. He tries to throw her across the ring, but Holly reverse it and sends Chester up with a back body drop. But he rolls back up to his feet and connects with a bicycle knee! However, he can’t make the pin as that knee took every ounce of strength to hit. The two lay on the mat motionless for a few seconds before they start to stir.

Standing again, the two begin to trade forearms back and forth, each strike trying to one up one another. One strike sees Holly spit some blood out, but it’s a vicious European uppercut that knocks Chester down to the mat. Chainsaw lifts him up to the top rope, trying for a superplex, but Roosevelt manages to fight Holly off. The two end up spilling out onto the apron and a kick to the stomach allows Chester to drop Holly onto the apron with a tiger driver! A “Holy Shit!” chant breaks out as the two fall out onto the wooden floor.

Chester’s the first to stand up and he picks Holly up, throwing her right into the sea of chairs and fans again. Heading to the apron, Roosevelt digs underneath, and a few seconds later, he pulls out a table! He sets it up ringside and goes to Chainsaw, who has rolled back into the ring. Chester hits her with a European uppercut before throwing her into the ropes, looking for a back body drop to the outside, but Holly gets her boot up in Roosevelt’s face. She backs him into the ropes with a hard chop and she hits the ropes, but Chester lowers his shoulder and sends her up! But Holly catches herself on the apron!

She climbs into the ring and is stopped with a knee to the midsection before Chester gets her for the Yankee Doodle Dandy! But a few hard elbows to the side of the head stops that and Holly backs Chester up into the corner. She picks Roosevelt up and Chainsaw places him on the top, climbing up, looking for another suplex, but Chester fights back with a forearm. The two begin trading forearms and Holly wins the war, grabbing Chester, and coming off the top with an avalanche brainbuster! She floats over and pins Roosevelt!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE-NO!

Holly still can’t believe it as she gets up and lets her frustration out by stomping on Chester’s arm. She then takes a few steps back before running in with another Chainsaw Burst, but Chester gets out of the way, sending Holly back with a German suplex, but Chainsaw lands and runs up before him with a Toxic Shock (Leaping Inverted Headlock Backbreaker)! Holly picks Chester up, looking for the Chainsaw Driver again, but Roosevelt gets free again! He gets behind Chainsaw and drops her with a German suplex! But he holds on and gets back up for a second!

And he gets up once more, only to connect with the Yankee Doodle Dandy (Short-arm Lariat)! Holly goes down and Chester hooks her legs!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE-NO!

The undefeated streak remains intact despite all odds! Roosevelt gets up, a look of disbelief on his face, but he stays focused as he picks Chainsaw up and throws her into the ropes. He goes for his bicycle knee, but Holly sidesteps it for another Toxic Shock! She’s too exhausted to make the pin, but she manages to get back up, scouting for the right time for another Chainsaw Burst! But Roosevelt gets out of the way and pulls Chainsaw back for another Yankee Doodle Dandy! But Holly gets behind it and connects with a Ball Buster!

Roosevelt rolls out of the ring and Chainsaw follows after, putting Chester onto the apron. She’s setting up for something toward the table, but she’s distracted as Luna Baby and Royston Popplewell make their way down the stairs! Holly loses focus, mouthing off at the two as the referee steps out and tells the two 3 Ring Barney members they need to head back, giving Chester the window for a kick to Holly’s midsection. Roosevelt lifts her up and sends Chainsaw through the table with a tiger driver! The referee’s discretion gives a lot of leeway in this championship match as he allows it to continue and both wrestlers are absolutely out of it.

Satisfied with their distraction, Luna and Royston turn back only to see Kenzie Rowe running and going airborne off the stairs with a crossbody onto the 3 Ring Barney members! The new European Champion picks her friend off the floor and rolls her into the ring, yelling at the referee to start the count. Unfortunately for her and Holly, Royston recovers in time to lift Chester and put him in the ring to break the count. Roosevelt gets his arm just across Chainsaw’s chest.

ONE!

TWO!

THRE-NO!

By some miracle, Holly just kicks out, but as she tries recovering, Chester runs in with a bicycle knee! Roosevelt gets her back up and hits her with another bicycle knee! A third bicycle knee just about knocks Chainsaw out. Roosevelt stands over Chainsaw, mocking her, and she fires up with some weak punches, but it’s not enough as Chester grabs her and connects with the Yankee Doodle Dandy! And Roosevelt holds on, dragging Chainsaw back up, she’s talking trash, and he hits her with a third Yankee Doodle Dandy!

Roosevelt starts to go for a pin, but stops, a fiendish smile on his face as he grabs Chainsaw’s wrist and picks her back up. But he drops it as Kenzie Rowe jumps on the apron, yelling at Chester. Roosevelt walks over to Rowe, but he gets pulled back with a Ball Buster! And then a Chainsaw Burst! Kenzie is going wild on the sidelines as Holly starts to pull herself up. Roosevelt is out of it and he’s blasted with another Chainsaw Burst! And then another! Holly makes the pin!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE-NO!

He somehow kicked out, but Holly isn’t bothered as he picks Chester right back up, going for the Chainsaw Driver, but Roosevelt gets free again! European uppercut and he hits the ropes, but Chainsaw’s right there with a hard elbow smash! Holly gets Chester up and connects with the Chainsaw Driver (Double Pumphandle Wheelbarrow Driver)! She holds on for the pin!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

NO!

ROPE BREAK!

Somehow, some way Chester just grabs the bottom rope and Holly can’t believe it! Kenzie can’t believe it. No one in the Stark Ballroom can believe it! Chainsaw is in disbelief, but she gets up, breathing hard and shaking the cobwebs away. She calls for the end, but Chester grabs her wrist and pulls her in for the Yankee Doodle Dandy! And he can’t make the pin! The two wrestlers are barely moving and it takes a few seconds before they start to stir again. Once back on their feet, the two throw sluggish and sloppy forearms at each other.

Holly connects with one forearm that knocks Chester down! She stumbles, but gets ready, calling for Roosevelt to get up and Chainsaw runs in, looking for another Chainsaw Burst, but Chester catches Holly off guard with a bicycle knee! And Roosevelt takes a second to catch his breath, but Chainsaw refuses as she hits another Toxic Shock! She drapes her arm across his chest!

ONE!

TWO!

THRE-NO!

She doesn’t even care that he kicked out as Holly gets up, looking for the Chainsaw Driver, but Luna Baby has popped up on the apron and Holly lets go. She’s yelling and the referee is distracted, going over to her. Kenzie goes over, pulling Luna off, and the two start fighting while the referee tries to get the action outside under control. The distraction lets Roosevelt drop Chainsaw with a back suplex! And on the other side of the ring, Royston has slid a steel chair into the ring.

Chester grabs the chair, rearing back, but stops as Holly gets a last ditch effort low blow! Chainsaw gets up and hits a DDT right onto the chair! She makes the cover! But the referee is still distracted! Holly goes to get his attention, but Chester recovers and slams the steel chair across Holly’s back! He props the chair up and pulls Chainsaw in for the Good Ol' Dixie (Swinging Reverse DDT) onto the chair! Roosevelt throws the chair away and yells at the referee.

The referee turns back and sees the pin being made!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE-NO!

HOLLY KICKED OUT! Roosevelt can’t believe it and he starts dragging her up, wrist in hand, but Chainsaw surprises him with a roll up!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE-KICK OUT!

Chester gets on his feet and bicycle knee! Roosevelt gets her for the Yankee Doodle Dandy, but Chainsaw somehow finds the energy to fire her elbows back into Chester’s head and she gets behind him for a German suplex! Holly gets back up, but another bicycle knee stops her! Roosevelt grabs the wrist and YANKEE DOODLE DANDY! Chester drags himself over to Holly and barely gets his arm across her chest!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

WINNER: CHESTER ROOSEVELT VIA PINFALL (52:55)

The bell sounds, the music plays, but there’s still complete silence in the Stark Ballroom. No one can believe what they witnessed as even the referee is stunned as he holds onto the REBELLION Championship. It takes a few seconds to register, but Luna Baby explodes into joy and rolls into the ring as Royston Popplewell climbs in behind her. Royston helps Chester up to his feet and even Luna has to step in to keep him propped up as the referee hands the REBELLION Championship over to him. Roosevelt looks at it, not sure if he’s in shock, disbelief or just concussed, but he hugs the belt tight to his chest.

Kenzie is in the ring checking on her partner as well as Alexandria Boucher and medical personnel. Holly is barely moving as they help get her out of the ring and take her to the back. There’s no anger, no sadness; there’s nothing on Holly’s face as she’s helped to the backstage area. Meanwhile back in the ring, Chester is seated in the center of the ring with the REBELLION Championship in his lap while Luna and Royston are tearing the ring apart! Confetti drops, but no one in the audience is in a celebrating mood as they boo 3 Ring Barney’s new reign.

The last shot of the show is Chester Roosevelt finally standing to his feet and holding the REBELLION Championship high in the destroyed ring with Luna and Royston proudly watching on.

BUT “UNDER PRESSURE” BY LOGIC PLAYS!

And Dante Cutler runs into the ring, hitting The Creator (Leaping Flatliner) on Royston and the Ursa Major (Revolution-Style Brainbuster) on Luna! Dante says he’s using his REBELLION championship opportunity right now! The referee makes it official! And the bell is rung!

Quote:

Posted Image

Roosevelt immediately tries to use the REBELLION Championship as a weapon, but Dante Cutler is able to avoid it and he catches Chester with The Creator (Leaping Flatliner)! And somehow, Roosevelt gets up and lands in the corner, obviously still dazed. Dante Cutler slaps his knee, a reminder to Chester for the damage he caused months back, a reminder for when 3 Ring Barney put Dante Cutler on the shelf with an injury, a reminder for all of their torment in the short history of REBELLION Pro!

And Dante runs in to hit The Guns of Brixton (Running Corner Dropkick)! Cutler pulls Roosevelt away from the destroyed ropes and makes the pin!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

WINNER: DANTE CUTLER VIA PINFALL (02:19)

THE STARK BALLROOM EXPLODES IN CHEERS! Dante Cutler has just become the new REBELLION Champion! The fans are all on their feet as various members of the locker room clear out to run in and celebrate with Dante! He grabs the REBELLION Championship and holds it up high! Dante Cutler has gotten the last laugh against 3 Ring Barney! As soon as Luna and Royston recover, they can’t believe it, and look to do something, but Craig Anderson and Konrad Raab make sure they keep their distance. They pull Chester out of the ring and sulk to the back.

The last shot of the year is Dante Cutler being lifted up by Anderson, Raab, and most of the roster as the young man ends his 2017 as the REBELLION Champion!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · Rebellion Pro Results · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

Theme Designed by McKee91