Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to CWC. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Our Story; Promo
Topic Started: Jan 7 2018, 12:44 AM (188 Views)
Megan Rydell
[ * ]
The scene opens up to Megan Rydell standing in front of the giant windows inside of Rylan Sweet’s apartment that’s over Newport Beach. Without looking at the camera, Megan begins to speak.

Megan Rydell: It’s such a beautiful view… The kind that you can look out of all day and just… Reflect.

Megan glances over towards the camera, a serious look on her face.

Megan Rydell: Which is something that I’ve done here for the last few weeks, at this very spot. I’ve been thinking about my next move, thinking about how I need to separate myself from those I thought I’d forever be loyal to but then I realized… Have they always been loyal to me?

Megan pauses to let that thought sink in before shaking her head.

Megan Rydell: No, absolutely not. I think back to a few months ago when people said some horrible things about me and how bad I felt. I looked around me, waiting for someone close to me to defend me, to come by my side and say something but did they? Ashleigh? Cameron? KENZIE!?

Megan scoffs and shakes her head.

Megan Rydell: You all sat back and stayed quiet and as I think about that, I think about how I would be there for all of you no matter what. I think about how any time that has happened, I was there. I was ALWAYS there. But none of you could say the same.

Megan, now glaring into the camera, walks towards it.

Megan Rydell: But you know who’s been there for me ever since I became friends with them? You know who would have my back no matter what, no questions ask? Riley Savell, Aria Cruz and Jackson Idol… And you know what’s funny? It’s funny that I don’t have a second thought about them backing me up. I don’t question them whatsoever but the people I turned my back on earlier tonight? Kenzie? Ash? Would they really do anything for me? I doubt it and the only thing either has done for me lately is question me. Question my decisions, question who I care about, question EVERYTHING.

She shakes her head in disappointment.

Megan Rydell: Well guess what? You don’t need to question anything I do anymore because I don’t have to answer to any of you. I don’t have to answer to ANYONE! I have three people who have my back, that will follow my lead into war with NO QUESTIONS ASKED. And you know what? I’d do the same for them, just like how I used to do the same for Kenzie and Ash. But those days are over and like I said earlier tonight at Weekend of Trios… Aria, Riley and Jackson are my family and if you’re not down with them? Then you’re not down with me.

Pausing, Megan nods in confidence.

Megan Rydell: Moving on from talking about Kenzie and Ash… I want to touch on what else tonight was about. Tonight was about making a statement, it was about showing that Ascendancy is what’s most important. Not CWC’s silly Trios Tournament and definitely not repping Empire Pro. No, we’re representing ourselves and we’re going to do that wherever we are and nobody can fucking stop us. It doesn’t matter if it’s in Empire as a group or if it’s just me on my own in Pride Pro… We’re going to dominate the wrestling world and be the most talked about group in all of wrestling. I mean, we already did the most talked about thing at Weekend of Trios.

Megan smirks.

Megan Rydell: But now? Now we continue to make people talk. On Wednesday, I fight in the main event at Pride Pro Wrestling in a gauntlet match. Let me tell you now, no, let me GUARANTEE to you that nobody will look better than me in that match. Then on Friday, Aria and Riley fight Craig and Jessica Anderson in a tag match with Jackson and I in their corner. Needless to say, Wednesday and Friday are going to be historic. Why? Because everything we do will coming up will make statements. Don’t believe me? Then take a look at our debut match and then look at what we did at Trios.

Leaning down towards the camera with a devious grin on her face, Megan continues on.

Megan Rydell: Love us or hate us… It means nothing to us because at the end of the day? You’ll continue to talk about us as we continue to ascend.

She leans back up and looks confidently into the camera.

Megan Rydell: And don’t forget that this… This is OUR story. Ascendancy over everything.

Megan leans back down and turns the camera off, thus ending the promo as the feed goes black.

[Fin]
Edited by Nathan Callaghan, Jan 7 2018, 01:01 AM.
Member Offline View Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · CWC Archives · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme Designed by McKee91