Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to CWC. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Statistically Sitting Down; Trixie meets an old school friend who's done some research of his own about Big Banter.
Topic Started: Jan 10 2018, 10:34 PM (47 Views)
Trixie
[ *  * ]
INT. DINER - LAS VEGAS - 9TH JANUARY 2018

Inside a small diner, we see eating in an inspired breakfast of a CWC Japan Legacy, a man having a stack of five sausages, two pieces of pudding, four hash browns, two slices of toast (butter soaked in), waffles and a pancake as he has with him his Macbook. Black glasses on. Sandy brown colour hair thanks to the sun with a lilac dress shirt and tie. The man eats quietly and scoops some hashbrown, a sausage and pudding into his mouth when a woman opens the door.

He gasps and nearly chokes on the food as Trixie steps in with her handbag hanging off her arm as she walks into the diner. Her hair was fixed due to the high humidity but wore cut off shorts with a fitted blue "Prime Girl" T-shirt on that exposed a narrow oval of her stomach. Pulling off her shades, she spots Simon just managing to cough up the food and properly swallow it down as she takes a seat opposite.

Simon Quinn:
(In Awe)

"Atchy-Matchy"

Obliviously, Trixie still had her eye on her phone as she finished the last text to a friend before locking her screen.

TRIXIE:
"What was that?"

Simon Quinn:
"Nothing. I just asked if tha--at handbag was made by Atch-Ky Martins…"

Trixie turns her head slightly to listen in more with a little frown, confused by the designer's name.

TRIXIE:
"Who?"

Simon Quinn:
(Biding time/looking around)

"He's the new designer…from…"

And spots the back of her phone, looking at the artistic paint background to see one blob of blue that resembles a country.

Simon Quinn:
(Hopeful)

"Al-bane-ee-a? Albania."

TRIXIE:
"No. I don't think so. Michael Kors, totally got this when I was doing the whole Ultraviolent thing in So-Cal. Since my old one had a snake put in it."

She says shuddering, reminiscing about her time in So-Cal UltraViolent (SCUV) where she was known for putting weapons in her handbag, bricks for one.

Simon Quinn:
"You know, Japan's got quite the reputation for that style too. But as far as my research and analysis of Japan Legacy have gotten, I don't believe you'll be subjected to such violence."

TRIXIE:
"You're so sweet to do all that research for me. I really want to impress come show day. Trixie Brand is going big in Japan!"

Trixie spreads with her hands, imagining her name there as a staple to Japan wrestling while Simon's eyes grow big looking down south from Trixie's neck to her chest.

Simon Quinn:
"You certainly are comely and pnuematic, rather Rubenesque too."

TRIXIE:
"I'm sorry?"

Simon Quinn:
"You'll be huge in Japan."

TRIXIE:
"Good! Totally trying to do that. Worked with Jess a little, Criss."

His face remains it's smitten self as she brings up Jess but sours at the mention of Criss Cassidy and clears his throat loudly before bringing up the computer and turns it to Trixie.

Simon Quinn:
"As you can see, I've thoroughly scoured through the CWC Japan media about this Big Banter you're facing. Overall he's had thirteen CWC matches, sixty-six point six recurring percent win streak. Strictly CWC Japan has this man's winning capabilities firmly wedged in the sixty percent margin."

He says showing Trixie a flash series of data, a few pie charts on the computer.

Simon Quinn:
"I mean, this is one specimen who clearly gets it done. Two Rising Sun title matches, undefeated in terms of tag team wrestling with Hirokai and Braeden. Then there's the fact his losses are strict to the Rising Sun Champion Mason Wolfe, Oculta DiSantos. Not so good with a battlebot, but he's a primal powerhouse."

More data springs forth on the screen and charts and graphs which do nothing but confuse Trixie who decides to cut through it all and grab his hand.

TRIXIE:
"Simon!"

Stunting his speech completely as she rubs a small little circle with three fingers.

TRIXIE:
"You said there was something about me winning?"

Simon Quinn:
"Yes. Though it's technically only one match, since his breakfast has been stolen, Big Banter hasn't won a match and has had a break from shows while the, I believe they called themselves the PoPo, investigates. So with a few weeks break compared to your progress, you do stand on the more practical ground with an advantage. Including your speed and tactical striking ability."

He says pulling the computer around to himself to see a camera shot of Trixie's roundhouse kick to the back of the knee causing a big man to go down but the shot captures it from Trixie's back. Simon adjusts his glasses at the sight.

TRIXIE:
"I've beaten big boys before. This is my debut and this Primal Powerhouse hasn't stepped in the ring with the Prime Girl. It does take more than breakfast to throw me off my game."

Simon Quinn:
"He has almost five hours of match time put into CWC as well, Trixie. Half an hour matches aren't new to him."

He tries to show Trixie a small graph of the wins and match times but Trixie halts the computer turning around to her.

TRIXIE:
"Even so. I've spent a while in another promotion where I took forever to get anywhere. CWC Japan is totally a fresh start for me and I'm not going to let Banter obstruct that. He's big, he's strong, and leaving him out is going to make everyone look at me as a professional, not just the looks."

Simon Quinn:
"You're talking about the Mason/Breakfast Circumvention!"

Trixie frowns confused by what he just said as he brings up a quick chart of the score between Banter and Mason as 1 - 3.

Simon Quinn:
"Sixty percent of Banter's losses have involved Mason Wolfe, aka, the Rising Sun Champion. He's never beat him. Even in the tag team match, it was Hirokai who pinned Mason."

TRIXIE:
"Right…well then I'll be introducing the Trixie/Breakfast…propulsion"

She says trying to use a big word, and Simon pulls back a little confused.

TRIXIE:
"I mean, he's going to launch me into Legacy's forefront. I'm on the top end of the card in my debut and I'm going to stay there."

Simon Quinn:
"But, the data suggests Big Banter is one-hundred percent guaranteed to win. All female opponents he's come up against have"

TRIXIE:
"-n't been under the same stresses and pressures I am or been under the same training I've been under, and that's why I'll be winning."

She says tearing off the corner of the toast as Trixie always did when with a guy, to just eat a little bit than a whole round of toast.

TRIXIE:
"But I appreciate you doing all that research with the data and the math and all that. I just feel like superkicking Math and winning."

Trixie shrugs and eats up the toast leaving Simon quite tongue-tied as he watches her quickly suck the little bit of butter left on the tip of her fingers.

Simon Quinn:
"Do you want more? I-I have a couple more slices. I can order some more."

TRIXIE:
(GIGGLING)

"Oh, no thank you."

She puts her hands up for no more but appreciates his offer with a sincere and sweet, glossy smile.

TRIXIE:
"I'm going to do my training for Big Banter, and I don't want to be too sluggish and get knocked. Or lose my breakfast."

Trixie says making light of stealing just a bit of toast of his breakfast compared to Big Banter's whole investigation.

Simon Quinn:
"You can something on the menu, my treat."

TRIXIE:
"Maybe next time. Rain check. But thank you for the info, made me realise he's way more than a breakfast obsessed brute. I'm Audi."

She says bidding him goodbye and slides out of the booth, and walks on her way out. Simon pinches just below his eyebrows where his nose begins annoyed.

Simon Quinn:
(Sarcastically)

"Women like smart girls mom says. Show off your big brain mom says."

He then drops his hand down in defeat, clicking on the highlights of Trixie's SAP match.

Simon Quinn:
"The one time Trixie's single…You idiot!"

As Trixie connects with a one-two move. A Superkick to the ankle and then a shining apprentice to get her win. A taller male, the debut in SAP and the first win in 2018 for the Prime Girl….in the US. Japan was where she ended the year with a win as the video on the laptop shows Trixie's match against the Skull Kids with Criss Cassidy.

Posted Image Posted Image
Edited by Trixie, Jan 10 2018, 10:48 PM.
Member Offline View Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Legacy Development RPs · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme Designed by McKee91