Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to CWC. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Montana Match Thoughts
Topic Started: Jan 11 2018, 12:14 AM (13 Views)
Dakota Shane
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Standing outside MLK Recreation Center Is one half of Team Hot & Trashy Montana Shane.

Montana: I know you were probably expecting my sister, but she and Indiana are currently helping those Alabama boys celebrating their victory, but donít worry she be here for GCW34.

Montana takes off her jacket and hangs it over the rail.

Montana: I know everyone who bought a ticket for this show will be disappointed not seeing, me teaming with my sister this week, but that okay Dakota has the talent to work with anybody, even a no-talent bum like Nicole Evans. Nicole for some reason you think your hot shit, but Iíve watched your matches and I have to be completely honest, you fucking suck and my sister is gonna have her work cut out for her this week, normally I donít mind a hot chick laying on her back, but laying on your back this week is not what I want to see, during the show at least, after the show well you know where to find team Hot and Trashy.

Montana decided to sit down.

Montana: Leela your the former world champion, so I guess your the biggest threat in this match, Caroline Clark I donít even know who you are, but probably looking at your opponents and thinking why you have to face them. Your opponents feature one of the most underrated wrestlers in this business, a former tag team champion, a wrestling savant, someone no one should ever take lightly, and the other wrestler is Nicole Evans.

Several passersby recognize Montana and stop for an autograph, a guy asks for a date and Montana invites him to come to Sleaze Central and bring friends.

Montana: So with that being said, let me finish with this, Carolina, Leela be prepared for a fight with my sister, and hopefully Nicole doesnít prove to be a complete pile of shit posing as a pro wrestler, well it seem I have a date to prepare for so I guess Iíll catch you all later.
Posted Image
Member Offline View Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GCW Development RPs · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme Designed by McKee91