Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to CWC. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
For You; - From Your Hero and Mine.
Topic Started: Jan 18 2018, 02:55 AM (114 Views)
Mark Storm
Member Avatar
[ * ]
This was for him.

This was for Josh Kennedy.

What came to view as the camera faded into the scene was the Weekend of Trios Cup, which initially sat idly alone with the camera fixated on it. But the camera zoomed out and the scene became more clearer, it's purpose was now evident. Your Hero and Mine sat comfortably on a throne looking down at the cup with his hand on his chin and a smirk upon his lips. This wasn't just his trophy but also his brothers. For two weeks, they rocketed the trio's competition in tremendous form, not only was their goal to capture the coveted cup but it was also to make their presence known throughout the Championship Wrestling Coalition. That presence had successfully been felt.

"This, is for you."

His voice was gruff and almost unrecognizable, a tone he had abandoned years ago for a much more uplifting one. But as they say, 'old habits, die hard' and this was apparently one of them. He clasped his hands together, looking back down at the cup for a few moments, marveling at it's beauty before lifting his head back up to look at the camera. His eyes were stern and poised.

"I want you to know that I'm on my way. I want you to acknowledge that fact. I want you to understand that in terms of challenges, I'm the biggest one you've come across. Cory Calhoun, Dante Cutler, Hatchet Gully, Warren Corbett. As talented as they are they don't even scratch the surface when it comes to comparison, with Your Hero and Mine. They're nothing on me."

"I knew this match would happen sooner or later, Kennedy. It had to. Because you're one of the many talented individuals that I've wanted to face but yet somehow, I've never got the pleasure to. Until now. Now, I get the chance to face you with the most coveted championship in all of professional wrestling on the line. Now, I get to face you on the biggest platform of them all. The world is watching, and with good reason. They'll get to see one hero fall and another one rise. Your Hero and Mine, will rise up to the occasion and take that championship from you."

I want you to believe you can beat me, Josh. I want you to believe that you're better than me. I want you to hope that when our time comes, you'll be the one standing victorious over my fallen body. I want you to hope, that your championship reign becomes solidified through beating me. I want you to believe and I want you to hope. Only so I can rip that away from you. Every inch of hope, every inch of belief that you have - I will take that away from you, to the point where you'll have nothing. You'll become a shell of a man."

He paused, a sadistic grin taking over his face.

"This is becoming our playground, Kennedy. This is our coalition and under our coalition, it's our rules. The Dogs of War aren't just taking over the Championship Wrestling Coalition though, we're taking over the world but it starts here. This is where we nurture and grow. This, is where we expand into one of the most unstoppable factions ever to be assembled. That championship belt, it's a necessity. I want it Josh and believe me when I say this, I will damn well get it!"

Stiffening his lips, he paused.

"From Your Hero, and Mine."

The scene faded to black.
Posted Image
1x EWC World Heavyweight Champion
1x EWC World Tag Team Champion
1x Honor Wrestling Champion
1x Skyfire Heavyweight Champion
1x WRPD Junior Heavyweight Champion (First Ever)
1x CWC Junior Heavyweight Champion
1x GWD American Justice Champion
Out For Justice Tournament Winner (2017)(First Ever)
GOL Lucha World Cup Winner (2018)(Dogs of War)
Member Offline View Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Legacy Development RPs · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme Designed by McKee91