Dedicated to our Service Personnel, wherever they may be!

Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Personal Blog Facility added : Check the Global announcement in any room!

Elements of this Board are Copyright © Steve K. Smy, 2011. Members posts and images are Copyright © the posting Member!

Free Clock Comments and Layouts

THE place to get all your Encaustic Supplies in the UK!
http://www.waxes.co.uk

We hope you enjoy your visit at CraftBoard!

You're currently viewing our forum as a Guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, competitions, challenges, tutorials and more. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Free Digital Scrapbook Software
Topic Started: Apr 9 2009, 11:26 AM (1,053 Views)
waxingsteve
Member Avatar
Administrator
You may be interested in Scrapbook Flair - a great free digital scrapbooking program :thumbup; I've tested it thoroughly and have to say what a pleasure it is to use! :) Nothing complicated and so it's easy to build a srapbook with minimum effort. You also get access to loads of free downloads for it if you sign up (also free) :thumbup;

The best yet! :)

Steve :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jo145
Member Avatar
Cosmic Member
:thumbup; Thanks Steve. I joined and enjoyed having a look around but can't open the downloads for some reason - me and computers! :r

waxingsteve
Member Avatar
Administrator
Ah! :o Hmmmm.... that's odd :wacko: Did you download and install the Scrapbook Flair program? The templates will only open with that ;) All the other bits are standard PNG files, which just about all graphics packages will open :)

jo145
Member Avatar
Cosmic Member
:rlol: :rlol:
OK I'm dumb, dumber and more. No I hadn't I just checked and it will take about 40 minutes so too late now, but will try another day.
:ta: Steve :r

waxingsteve
Member Avatar
Administrator
:r No worries Jo :) We all have these moments :big)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Scrapbooking · Next Topic »
Add Reply

www.cheapdies.co.uk
Craft Supplies including dies for die cutting systems!

Elements of this Board are Copyright © Steve K. Smy, 2011. Members posts and images are Copyright © the posting Member!