Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to Decadence Scans. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Which Theme do you like?
Super Scotty 0 (0%)
Distrubia 1 (20%)
Aeon Silver 0 (0%)
Delusions of Grandeur 0 (0%)
Voice of Life 2 (40%)
Just Purple 0 (0%)
Love In Darkness 1 (20%)
Other (Post with a suggestion) 1 (20%)
Total Votes: 5
Changing Themes
Topic Started: February 23, 2014, 1:47 pm (341 Views)
`Roze`
Member Avatar
Administrator

I'm finally sick of this theme. It's buggy me with it's lack of contrast and I really don't have time to mess around with it and change up the colors. So I've found a couple themes that I like so I thought I'd see what everyone else things, as you have to look at it too. ;3

I'm trying to stick with purples/pinks to try and match the main website. ^^

Also, some of these are made by the same people so they just have all their themes on one test board. If you scroll to the bottom you'll see a "Choose a Theme" selection box. Make sure you have the one with the same name as whats in the poll!
Edited by `Roze`, February 23, 2014, 1:49 pm.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Harutora
[ *  * ]
I was going to vote Just Purple, but then its seems a bit too plain. So I suggested other. I suggest that we do a monthly color theme. So it won't bore the forum too much.

`Roze`
Member Avatar
Administrator

That's too hard to do. These are all premades and changing every month we'd VERY quickly run out of themes. Plus it'd be too much work. I'd much rather spend time working on manga then changing the theme constantly.

Maybe once the forum gets more active we can run contests or something for themes/banners but that's not something we can do right now.

`Roze`
Member Avatar
Administrator

I changed the theme for now...Tell me what you think of this one!

x_nielleified
Member Avatar

This one's alright. Font's a bit big for my taste in the "Fast Reply" section, but meh.

I agree with Rose, it's not worth it to constantly change the theme especially as we don't have a lot of traffic coming here right now. Having a monthly theme would be more self-serving than anything, I think...

`Roze`
Member Avatar
Administrator

I like this one better then the other one...Though I think the board length is a little too big for my tastes. At least this one has more contrast though. xD I thought about putting Distrubia up but I thought it'd be too dark.

jdbr2000
[ * ]
I'd either pick "Voice of life" since it's the simple type and I like simple,
or maybe "superscotty" since it has an Asian feel to it and what we scan is from Asia.
And yes, I agree with you on getting bored with this theme... ^o)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Annoucements · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme created by Ryn from Zathyus Networks Resources