Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
EpicWrite News
EpicWrite in the Park event June 18th, Location TBD!                                                                                            Summer EpicWrite, August 9-12th, Location TBT!                                                                                            Do not play near interdimensional portals!                                                                                            Be sure to drink your Ovaltine!
Welcome to The EpicWrite Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

This is the Official forum of the EpicWrite community; members can post stories from events and personal writing projects for feedback. There are also threads for character planning for upcoming events! Guests have the ability to read the threads, but cannot post or reply.

Registration will require admin approval.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
It me; an egg's journey
Topic Started: Jul 16 2015, 11:17 PM (75 Views)
Connor
Member Avatar
The Dark Paladin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey it's me, Connor. I'm here to kick ass and introduce myself, and I'm all out of ass.

I'm 24 and I have written one book and gotten one thing published, which was not the book I wrote, but the start of another book which is sitting in a dusty corner of my computer waiting for me to tell it what happens in it. It's about a zombie. Kind of.

I'm really trying very hard to get back in the habit of writing. Doing NaNoWriMo is all well and good, but if you never look back at your old stories and edit them or do anything with them, and that's the only time of the year you write, then it doesn't really get you anywhere, I've found.

Stories I'm currently working on can be found in my signature. Unless I've once again abandoned the forum due to forgetfulness or forgotten to update my signature after changing up the docket or I forget to actually link the stories and just leave the titles there forever.

I'll tell you a story if you give me a cookie.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Connor
Member Avatar
The Dark Paladin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ahhh crap. All this time later, the wisdom of age has descended upon me, and I realize what I'd have wished to know all along:

I should have called it "an egg's journey" instead.

Aaron
Member Avatar
Forum God
Connor
May 19 2016, 12:18 AM
Ahhh crap. All this time later, the wisdom of age has descended upon me, and I realize what I'd have wished to know all along:

I should have called it "an egg's journey" instead.
Fixed ;)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Who's Who? · Next Topic »
Add Reply