Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
EpicWrite News
EpicWrite in the Park event June 18th, Location TBD!                                                                                            Summer EpicWrite, August 9-12th, Location TBT!                                                                                            Do not play near interdimensional portals!                                                                                            Be sure to drink your Ovaltine!
Welcome to The EpicWrite Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

This is the Official forum of the EpicWrite community; members can post stories from events and personal writing projects for feedback. There are also threads for character planning for upcoming events! Guests have the ability to read the threads, but cannot post or reply.

Registration will require admin approval.

Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Zansi'Vara; But please, call me Zansi.
Topic Started: Jul 18 2015, 10:29 PM (63 Views)
Robbie
Member Avatar
Don "The Boss" R.
[ *  *  *  * ]
Zansi'Vara is an adult Felorian who lives in the Sundermoon universe. He's a thief, an assassin, and all around a pretty laid back guy.

His fur is a hazy pattern of shades of grey, and he has always attributed his entire survival to this fact.

"It makes me hard to see, yes? I duck into darkness, and you cannot see me, yes?"

It makes sense in his head at least. Zansi can almost always be found either napping in a tree, or wandering aimlessly trying to find a target assigned by his family.

Zansi's birth family was killed when he was a kitten. The rest of his litter was rounded up and dragged off in a sack. Zansi kept to the shadows, and they didn't find him.

"See?"

Indeed. The family he is a part of now found him when he was wandering the streets, learning to pickpocket and steal for survival. The den mother adopted him and soon he found himself a part of a new family, with a new purpose in life. The clan he joined reveres a figure who they refer to as the, "Aran'Icr", or Undying King. They see him as a heroic figure who guides them and protects them in all the dark places of the world. The members of his clan all wear a red scarf which symbolizes their connection to the Aran'Icr, and which they are buried with when they die.

Zansi takes a very fast and loose approach to most things in life. He doesn't tend to really plan anything out under normal circumstances, he just kinda plays it by ear. It being everything he ever does. He knows how to twist words and get people to do what he wants, though he may be a bit blatant about it from time to time.

Then again, if he did ever fail at that he would never admit it. His reality is what he chooses it to be, and he will stand by it with absolute conviction and utter confusion.

"Ha ha ha, I don't, I don't do that. I've never, that wasn't me. Ha ha."

Right, you keep telling yourself that, Z. He normally uses two large daggers and a variety of small tools to accomplish his clan's jobs. He's remarkably good at his job, despite his general aloofness, and is regularly hired to assassinate high priority targets or steal impressive treasures. He always gets the job done eventually, as long as he can find his way there seeing as his sense of direction is absolutely horrendous.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Connor
Member Avatar
The Dark Paladin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh man this is cool. He's so mysterious in person that it's nice to get a third-party summary. I always thought of him as just a guy who likes money and really hopes we all know what it is, have some, and will give it to him. But he's obviously quite a bit deeper than that.

This is also giving me ideas for my own character. I think Zansi will like him.

Robbie
Member Avatar
Don "The Boss" R.
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm glad you like it. He is a fun and fascinating character to play. I can't wait to play him again, whenever that may happen. He does have a vast appreciation of money, but oddly lives a very frugal life. Most of the funds he collects go straight back to his family. He feels he owes a great debt to his clan, and he finds simple joy in having the money rather than spending it himself.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Characters · Next Topic »
Add Reply